GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
    had a letter from natwest usual rubbish must contact then immediatly etc or gonna hand it to external debt collection agency will file and ignore had a letter from santander re my personal loantelling me they are going to default me,and two letters regarding my overdraft with santander i dont have a diary for this for some reason but one saying im gonna get defaulted 28 days from the date of this letter dated 14/12/2010 then a default notice dated the 13/12/2010 a day earlyer than the warning letter diarys have been updated
    Dont worry about any of this, its all just correspondence that can be ignored for the moment.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

the letter saying that mbna cannot find the original cca is for mbna one my big one the confusion over account numbers is the account number that dcri dca have given the account i am really chuffed now as this is for 10k original debt £8400 rest in interest and charges anychance niddy could do me a special letter so i could get a cheque from mbna for the refund of charges lol
      Right, you need to keep that letter safe and if you get hassle you just copy it and sent the copy with one of these templates: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Regards to charges refunded, lol, sorry - no can do! Any refunds on an UE debt automatically go to reduce the balance. Also, at any point they can produce or create an agreement meaning it comes out of UE state and back into enforceability mode. Don't get too happy, this is good news but only in so much as you have it confirmed they cannot find the original, they can (and will) still hassle you to repay.

Well done, all the same - it's a great result
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi it is what nat west has re sent me with the terms photocopyed on the back
        sorry about the confusion but have just gone thru all my paper work and it isnt for natwest but for my mbna two account is it worth me scanning everything they sent as part of my cca request in case there is a mistake on my part niddy SORRY BUT I AM CONFUSED NOW[/quote] Hiya, sorry but emailing me won't help cos it isn't my account so how would I know what it is or what account it is - that's your job!

You post info, i'll answer - that's all I can offer i'm afraid. I am confused and time consumed enough without having to figure out what letter corresponds to which account......

Please try and resolve this and post one reply, with one total update to make it easier for me to grasp. if its nothing to worry about then forget it! they will write back soon enough......

Comment

ok he it works
          debt one
          nat west credit card
          started 03 02 04
          current balence £5090.00
          credit limit £4700.00
          6 payments behind but sending token 1 pound
          have agreed to stop interest and charges for 6 months
          debt still with nat west no dmc involved yet
          CCA SENT 04/10/10
          default on cra file 21/10/2010
          19/10/2010 cca reminder template sent
          31/10/2010 still heard nowt back from natwest
          20/11/2010 blank cca sent copy stamped all over it,hopefully they dont have an original
          20/11/2010 cca letter sent as per niddy
          20/11/2010 letter saying gonna hand it over to a debt collection agency
          01/12.2010 letter saying not responded gonna hand it over to external dca
          08/01/2011 payment demand from triton
          letter from triton payment demand presume i send the sold whilst in despute letter
          at the start of this journey i owed
          £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
          £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
          as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
          ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
            ok he it works
            debt one
            nat west credit card
            started 03 02 04
            current balence £5090.00
            credit limit £4700.00
            CCA SENT 04/10/10
            20/11/2010 blank cca sent copy stamped all over it,hopefully they dont have an original
            22/01/2011 letter from triton threat of doorstep visit
            on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

niddy had a letter from triton threat of doorstep visit,should i send a combined sold in dispute and threat of doorstyep visit letter thanks just noticed the debt is now £5161.41

Comment

22/01/2011 letter from triton threat of doorstep visit
                niddy had a letter from triton threat of doorstep visit,should i send a combined sold in dispute and threat of doorstyep visit letter thanks just noticed the debt is now £5161.41
                Yep, do that - good plan

Comment

had a missed call today from 07814439312 didnt recornise the number so tried who calls me turns out its a dca called aic or alc cant remember never had dealings with them before so dont know who they are acting for they called me on my mobile which i havent given to any of my crediters at all [strange] remember reading about these on some other threads are they easy to see off,my ex says i have loads of mail at home from santander so hopeing it will be my ccas so i can get them checked out and move on

Comment

Hiya, its probably AIC see here--> http://www.aiccorp.com/about/about.htm

I've not had any dealings with them, but Niddy will advise what to do with these

Comment

had a missed call today from 07814439312 didnt recornise the number so tried who calls me turns out its a dca called aic or alc cant remember never had dealings with them before so dont know who they are acting for they called me on my mobile which i havent given to any of my crediters at all [strange] remember reading about these on some other threads are they easy to see off,my ex says i have loads of mail at home from santander so hopeing it will be my ccas so i can get them checked out and move on
                      Just wait til you sort through your mail..... do nothing just now cos it's guesswork.

Comment

ok he it works
                        debt one
                        nat west credit card
                        started 03 02 04
                        current balence £5090.00
                        credit limit £4700.00
                        CCA SENT 04/10/10
                        26/01/2011 triton letter nat west fulfilled there cca request outstanding balence now due
                        07/02/2011 letter from natwest in responce to my joint sold while in despute/threat doorstep visit letter thanks for contacting us sorry you not happydebt collecter WILL BE CALLING unless i phone them and they have forfilled there obligations in respect of the cca request i wont be calling anyone
                        19/02/2011 notice of legal proceddings from triton recormending nat west take legal proceddings against me
                        Last edited by Wishfull; 19 February 2011, 14:46.

Comment

mbna 1
                          started pre 2004
                          credit limit £8400
                          balence £9300 balence is now £10163.20
                          6 payments late
                          paying token payment £1.00
                          cca posted 4/10/10
                          default recieved 09/10/10
                          cca reminder sent 19/10/10
                          21/10/10 letter from mbna need to contact original crediter for cca will be in touch
                          04/11/10 letter from debt clear recoveries & investigations ltd who have bought the debt
                          07/12/2010 letter from mbna saying THEY CANNOT FIND THE CCA so unenforceable untill they do thanks niddy
                          07/02/2011 letter from mbna informing me thatthey are still in default of my cca request stating they will not issue court procedings against me now or in the future untill they fulfill the cca request [good of them to keep me informed]
                          02/02/2011 bright yellow postcard [in an envalope] from aic warning they are now handling this debt please call them to avoid further action [muppets i aint calling anyone] sold in dispute letter with a copy of the mbna no action letter niddy ?

Comment

Excellent news on the letter confirming no CCA....keep it nice and safe.!!

As a reply to AIC , I would do exactly the same as you Wishful......sounds good to me.

Comment

fabbuloso
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                fabbuloso
                                yes chuffed to bits as this is for 10.5k

Comment

Working...
                                X