GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in2deep's UE Diary

fist of all thank s to niddy for all his hard work. done so much for so many
    mr in 2 deep
    9 c cards 3 loans appox 95k
    1 r b s they sent a letter saying they can't find agreement and can't enforce but still get statements each month :UE
    2 cap 1 not heard from them in 10 months
    3 goldfish not heard from them 3 months on 6th debt collector
    4 mbna as cap1
    5 hsbc not heard for 2 months
    6 monument still get a letter every 2 months from lowells
    7 mint last letter from RMA in july saying account on hold and no further communication
    8 barclay 1 letter from A I C in july saying final settlement offer to give them a ring. NO
    9 barcley 2 no cca ever recieved not heard in 2 months
    10 hsbc loan they added my 2.5k overdraft to the loan and are asking for the lot got a letter from them giving me 30% dicount if i pay (2 months ago)
    11 mbna loan 1 not heard 10 months
    12 mbna loan 2. (court papers) nid said was enforceable i offerd £30 a month been paying since june they will not acept had to fill in form N152 for the courts
    13 halifax loan taken out may 2007 paying £50 a month
    mrs in 2 deep (5 c cards) these also went to another cmc but were sent back to us about 10 months ago we had the agreement for 3 of these the other 2 had no agreements niddy kindly checked these

1 citi no agreement :UE now on 2nd debt collector
    2 barclay card they admit they can't find agreement and said they can not enforce through court
    3 cap 1 nid said :UE this 2 is on 2nd debt collector
    4 mbna as cap 1 (thanks for the pm nid)
    5 hsbc blagging this one got a letter from collect direct i sent them account sold in dispute on18/8/2010

so this is were we are today i don't chat because it has just taken me about 2 hours to do this ;LOL ;LOL
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: in 2 deep s diary at last

Hiya

Ok, i'll redo your diary below cos it doesn't make much sense. For the benefit of others, what the problem is is that you originally went with a Claims Management Company (CMC) - you refer to this in your post as a claim man com. Right, lets forget the past and move on - we need closure here, so find details below of each account and what to do/what I need - then we'll get this sorted ok?

================================================== ===============
    1. RBS - Unenforceable - Forget this.[/\*]
    2. Cap1 - Unenforceable - Not confirmed by me but as so quiet, best to ignore for the time being.[/\*]
    3. Goldfish - Unenforceable - Not confirmed by me but as so quiet, best to ignore for the time being.[/\*]
    4. MBNA - Unenforceable - Not confirmed by me but as so quiet, best to ignore for the time being.[/\*]
    5. HSBC - Keep us updated and let me know if/when they write to you. For the moment ignore them.[/\*]
    6. Monument - Leave it for now, next time they write get in touch and tell me what they say.[/\*]
    7. Mint - Not guaranteed, just wait and see if they write again then update me.[/\*]
    8. Barclays 1 - Not guaranteed, just wait and see if they write again then update me.[/\*]
    9. Barclays 2 - Not guaranteed, just wait and see if they write again then update me.[/\*]
    10. HSBC Loan - What exactly has happened? I confirmed this as enforceable didn't I? Have they taken you to court or started proceedings? Sorry, you must remind me....[/\*]

Ok, so that's yours debts is it? Any others? You really need to re-do your original post in a more formal and legible manner.....

Ok, regards to the wife:
    1. Citi - See what happens, keep me posted on progress.[/\*]
    2. Barclays - This is unenforceable and finished - forget it.[/\*]
    3. Cap1 - See what happens, keep me posted on progress.[/\*]
    4. MBNA - See what happens, keep me posted on progress.[/\*]
    5. HSBC - Enforceable, keep blagging and see what happens.[/\*]
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

thanks nid re done my 1st post hope it makes sence now
      ive emailed you agreements
      3 goldfish
      7 mint
      8 barcley 1
      i m sure they are unenforceable
      thanks again
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

Ive not had any emails? never-in-doubt@live.co.uk
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
          Hiya

Ive not had any emails? never-in-doubt@live.co.uk
          just sent them again ;Hmm

Comment

[quote=in 2 deep]
            Originally posted by never-in-doubt":3lmkvmbu]Hiya

Ive not had any emails? [email="never-in-doubt@live.co.uk
            never-in-doubt@live.co.uk[/email]
            just sent them again ;Hmm[/quote:3lmkvmbu]

Nope, nothing - maybe it is too big? try reducing image size and check your outbox, or sent items to see they did go.... nothing in my spam filter or inbox from you so you're going wrong somewhere

send a blank message with only your username in the subject and body - then i'll reply and see if that helps...

cheers

Comment

just sent them again

Comment

hi nid
                did you get my e mail this time ?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
                  ive emailed you agreements
                  Thanks see below.....

goldfish
                  :UE - its an App form - send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

mint

morgan stanley

Comment

thank for that nid

Comment

mr in 2 deep
                      9 c cards 3 loans appox 95k
                      1 r b s they sent a letter saying they can't find agreement and can't enforce but still get statements each month :UE
                      2 cap 1 not heard from them in 10 months
                      3 goldfish not heard from them 3 months on 6th debt collector
                      4 mbna as cap1
                      5 hsbc not heard for 2 months
                      6 monument still get a letter every 2 months from lowells
                      7 mint last letter from RMA in july saying account on hold and no further communication
                      8 barclay 1 letter from A I C in july saying final settlement offer to give them a ring. NO
                      9 barcley 2 no cca ever recieved not heard in 2 months
                      10 hsbc loan they added my 2.5k overdraft to the loan and are asking for the lot got a letter from them giving me 30% dicount if i pay (2 months ago)
                      11 mbna loan 1 not heard 10 months
                      12 mbna loan 2. (court papers) nid said was enforceable i offerd £30 a month been paying since june they will not acept had to fill in form N152 for the courts
                      13 halifax loan taken out may 2007 paying £50 a month
                      hi nid
                      another letter from central debt recovery ref no 10 hsbc loan
                      they are prepared to accept £ 22 a month total £8800 but 2.5k is overdraft they want it by 13/10 or further action may be taken without further notice. this has not been confirmed as unenforceable by you been going on since march 2009 no payment made.
                      ref 13 halifax can anything be done with this ?

thanks

Comment

What do you mean they added the overdraft to the loan? Are you saying they have maxed out your overdraft by paying the funds from it into the loan? Like offsetting? Please clarify this for me....

another letter from central debt recovery ref no 10 hsbc loan. they are prepared to accept £ 22 a month total £8800 but 2.5k is overdraft they want it by 13/10 or further action may be taken without further notice. this has not been confirmed as unenforceable by you been going on since march 2009 no payment made.
                        Sorry, confused - so the total is £8800 which comprises £6300 loan and £2500 o/d? have they merged the debts or what? You're way too vague for my liking, please read the link below then list each debt as the example shows - you need to spend a few hours updating your diary and adding timelines or I cannot help. You have what, 20+ accounts and i'm confused already so you need to spend time making it easy for me or I will miss it from my weekly diary update, i've been here 20 minutes already and still no better off knoweldge wise....

--->> Click here and read me and provide the data I ask for!

ref 13 halifax can anything be done with this ? thanks
                        Such as? You mean you want to stop paying? I cannot answer til you send me the CCA.....

Your problem seems to be the fact you're hoping a lot of them will go away by ignoring them for so long, that's great but then if you're doing that then omit them from your diary as they are not relevant - those you are actively working with, then list each account, what you've done to date and lets sort things.... you need to apply for CCA's and then email to me to check, then i'll suggest your next move from that point.

Unenforceable ones you stop paying, enforceable ones you blag until they issue court papers then you back down and agree to repayment plan.....

make sense? I need you to spend time sorting this mess out though, I don't have time to work through it all. Sorry.......

Comment

sorry nid ;D for the messy posts
                          if its ok with you i will wait and see what i receive next. and start again with only those that i'm dealing with and will update with a seperate post for each creditor if and when they get in contact and tell you what as happend to date thanks ;Red

Comment

sorry nid ;D for the messy posts
                            if its ok with you i will wait and see what i receive next. and start again with only those that i'm dealing with and will update with a seperate post for each creditor if and when they get in contact and tell you what as happend to date thanks ;Red
                            Brilliant, that would be a great help....

If you get time then read this, as a perfect example of how to set things out (it also makes your life easier to refer back to, trust me!): ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789 and pay attention to this layout - its the perfect layout: ---> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=323

Comment

MBNA
                              1 C CARD
                              2 STARTED 2005
                              3 BAL £8700.00
                              4 LAST PAYED FEB 2010
                              5 NOT PAYING
                              6 DEFAULT JUNE
                              7 OPTIMA LEGAL

SENT CCA
                              03/03/2010 APPLICATION FORM RECEIVD NID SAYS :UE
                              SENT CCA QUERY APPLICATION FORM
                              06/05/2010 SENT CCA DISPUTE
                              13/05/2010 OPTIMA NOTICE OF LEGAL ACTION
                              SENT ACCOUNT SOLD DEFAULT CCA
                              OPTIMA UNABLE TO RESPOND PASSED BACK TO MBNA
                              16/06/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA HAS INSTRUCTED US TO SECURE PAYMENT OR LEGAL ACTION
                              SENT THREAT O GRAM
                              27/07/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY PROPOSAL OF PAYMENT
                              NO RESPONCE BY ME
                              06/09/2010 OPTIMA SENT APP FORM AGAIN. T&C. RECENT T & C. AND STATEMENT OF ACC SAY SECTION 78 HAS BEEN FULLY RESPONDED TO WE WILL SEEK TO RECOVER THE DEBT BY LEGAL ACTION
                              SENT THREAT O GRAM AGAIN
                              25/10/2010 OPTIMA SAY NO ALTERNATIVE THAN TO ISSUE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
                              SENT THREAT BY DCA TO COMMENCE LITIGATION
                              09/11/2010 OPTIMA

CAN I EMAIL YOU THIS LETTER FROM OPTIMA HAS I BIT LOST NOW THANKS IN ADVANCE HOPE THIS IS A BETTER POST THAN LAST LOT ;P-;

Comment

Working...
                              X