GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

;Hi just read on a post about CAPS sorry about above post was not shouting promise ;Spank
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

;Hi nid
      did you see my 2nd to last post re mbna ?
      i was thinking of sending refusel by dca to accept unenforceability
      thanks
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Please email me the letter...... then i'll respond for you.... thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks nid well do i ll send it at 2pm when i finish work

Comment

email sent
            thank you

Comment

Hiya

Send this to Optima Legal: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Niddy 2
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks nid
                already sent that but will send it again and see what happens
                thanks again

Comment

Ok sorry - send this then: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Remember to edit it!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
                    MBNA
                    1 C CARD
                    2 STARTED 2005
                    3 BAL £8700.00
                    4 LAST PAYED FEB 2010
                    5 NOT PAYING
                    6 DEFAULT JUNE
                    7 OPTIMA LEGAL

SENT CCA
                    03/03/2010 APPLICATION FORM RECEIVD NID SAYS :UE
                    SENT CCA QUERY APPLICATION FORM
                    06/05/2010 SENT CCA DISPUTE
                    13/05/2010 OPTIMA NOTICE OF LEGAL ACTION
                    SENT ACCOUNT SOLD DEFAULT CCA
                    OPTIMA UNABLE TO RESPOND PASSED BACK TO MBNA
                    16/06/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA HAS INSTRUCTED US TO SECURE PAYMENT OR LEGAL ACTION
                    SENT THREAT O GRAM
                    27/07/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY PROPOSAL OF PAYMENT
                    NO RESPONCE BY ME
                    06/09/2010 OPTIMA SENT APP FORM AGAIN. T&C. RECENT T & C. AND STATEMENT OF ACC SAY SECTION 78 HAS BEEN FULLY RESPONDED TO WE WILL SEEK TO RECOVER THE DEBT BY LEGAL ACTION
                    SENT THREAT O GRAM AGAIN
                    25/10/2010 OPTIMA SAY NO ALTERNATIVE THAN TO ISSUE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
                    SENT THREAT BY DCA TO COMMENCE LITIGATION
                    09/11/2010 OPTIMA

CAN I EMAIL YOU THIS LETTER FROM OPTIMA HAS I BIT LOST NOW THANKS IN ADVANCE HOPE THIS IS A BETTER POST THAN LAST LOT ;P-;
                    sorry to be a pest but they have had that letter 2 times ;Hmm

Comment

ermmm am confused. Ok so you sent them both legal threats and they are still trying their luck?

Hmmmmm - they are either stoopid or stoopid...... bear with me, let me read the thread - I dont have time to do that so just offer the basic response to a question. If they've had this letter already then that is the end of the road usually, I can't understand why you've sent the same one twice and also another variation of it?

BRB

Comment

Right sorry, up to speed now - its cos it's been going on since June. That kinda proves that to date their threats are unfounded ;Red 1

Send this instead - see what that does! ---> viewtopic.php?p=2315#p2315

Comment

will do
                          thanks again

Comment

y

Comment

ya all is good with no post until yesterday with brown letter from the courts service. when i did finaly open it. it was summons for jury service hope everyone is well

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
                                ya all is good with no post until yesterday with brown letter from the courts service. when i did finaly open it. it was summons for jury service hope everyone is well

Jesus - don't do that to us!

Comment

Working...
                                X