GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep
    MBNA
    1 C CARD
    2 STARTED 2005
    3 BAL £8700.00
    4 LAST PAYED FEB 2010
    5 NOT PAYING
    6 DEFAULT JUNE
    7 OPTIMA LEGAL

SENT CCA
    03/03/2010 APPLICATION FORM RECEIVD NID SAYS :UE
    SENT CCA QUERY APPLICATION FORM
    06/05/2010 SENT CCA DISPUTE
    13/05/2010 OPTIMA NOTICE OF LEGAL ACTION
    SENT ACCOUNT SOLD DEFAULT CCA
    OPTIMA UNABLE TO RESPOND PASSED BACK TO MBNA
    16/06/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA HAS INSTRUCTED US TO SECURE PAYMENT OR LEGAL ACTION
    SENT THREAT O GRAM
    27/07/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY PROPOSAL OF PAYMENT
    NO RESPONCE BY ME
    06/09/2010 OPTIMA SENT APP FORM AGAIN. T&C. RECENT T & C. AND STATEMENT OF ACC SAY SECTION 78 HAS BEEN FULLY RESPONDED TO WE WILL SEEK TO RECOVER THE DEBT BY LEGAL ACTION
    SENT THREAT O GRAM AGAIN
    25/10/2010 OPTIMA SAY NO ALTERNATIVE THAN TO ISSUE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
    SENT THREAT BY DCA TO COMMENCE LITIGATION
    09/11/2010 OPTIMA

CAN I EMAIL YOU THIS LETTER FROM OPTIMA HAS I BIT LOST NOW THANKS IN ADVANCE HOPE THIS IS A BETTER POST THAN LAST LOT ;P-;
    ya letter from optima again :what after nid told me to send, debtors final re sponce cca received, quote. we can confirm that we have now issued legal proceedings to recover the sum of £xxxx plus costs this step has been taken although we have provided copies of all the documentation to comply with section 78 request i think there are other people on here having trouble with optima :what i think i should send them a xmas card
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ya all is good with no post until yesterday with brown letter from the courts service. when i did finaly open it. it was summons for jury service hope everyone is well
      Wow! I bet that got the old sphincter muscle tweaking! :beaker

Comment

Originally posted by midastouch
        ya all is good with no post until yesterday with brown letter from the courts service. when i did finaly open it. it was summons for jury service hope everyone is well
        Wow! I bet that got the old sphincter muscle tweaking! :beaker
        just a bit
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=in 2 deep]
            Originally posted by "in 2 deep":34wtjxlb
            MBNA
            1 C CARD
            2 STARTED 2005
            3 BAL £8700.00
            4 LAST PAYED FEB 2010
            5 NOT PAYING
            6 DEFAULT JUNE
            7 OPTIMA LEGAL

SENT CCA
            16/06/2010 OPTIMA SAYING MBNA HAS INSTRUCTED US TO SECURE PAYMENT OR LEGAL ACTION
            SENT THREAT O GRAM
            NO RESPONCE BY ME
            06/09/2010 OPTIMA SENT APP FORM AGAIN. T&C. RECENT T & C. AND STATEMENT OF ACC SAY SECTION 78 HAS BEEN FULLY RESPONDED TO WE WILL SEEK TO RECOVER THE DEBT BY LEGAL ACTION
            SENT THREAT O GRAM AGAIN
            09/11/2010 OPTIMA

CAN I EMAIL YOU THIS LETTER FROM OPTIMA HAS I BIT LOST NOW THANKS IN ADVANCE HOPE THIS IS A BETTER POST THAN LAST LOT ;P-;
            ya letter from optima again :what after nid told me to send, debtors final re sponce cca received, quote. we can confirm that we have now issued legal proceedings to recover the sum of £xxxx plus costs this step has been taken although we have provided copies of all the documentation to comply with section 78 request i think there are other people on here having trouble with optima :what i think i should send them a xmas card [/quote:34wtjxlb]

Comment

Hiya your last quote makes no sense. Please write new post if you needed to update cos last attempt is waaay tooo looong!!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote="in 2 deep"]MBNA
                1 C CARD
                2 STARTED 2005
                3 BAL £8700.00
                4 LAST PAYED FEB 2010
                5 NOT PAYING
                6 DEFAULT JUNE
                7 OPTIMA LEGAL

SENT CCA
                SENT THREAT O GRAM
                NO RESPONCE BY ME
                SENT THREAT O GRAM AGAIN
                09/11/2010 OPTIMA
                debtors final response sent
                letter from optima saying we can comfirm that we have now issued legal proceedings. this step has been taken although we have provided all documentation to comply to section 78 request.
                don t no what to send now NOT got any court papers yet

Comment

Hmmm, best wait and see what they send - or you can back out and send agreement to repay if you are scared about court....? Its really up to you what stance you take from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                    Hmmm, best wait and see what they send - or you can back out and send agreement to repay if you are scared about court....? Its really up to you what stance you take from here.
                    they could be just bluffin. but yes i was just going to wait and see.

Comment

Ok, well no harm in waiting? If they are serious then you would just have to admit the claim via AoS if they do take action....

Comment

need to have a think but at work right now so be back on 2.30 if i dont speek have a nice christmas spoeek soon

Comment

sorry if i sound a bit negative.but been a bit down today.
                          on the plus side i have got 2 letters 1 from RBS saying they can not enforce 14k. and the other from barclays 4k. so there is some light. :yeah but we will not win tham all

Comment

Hiya

Thats brilliant news! It really is!

The fact you have these letters - keep them safe, very safe! if you get any hassle you copy it and send a copy with the following template: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

As for feeling down, I do know it gets to you but for every tenner saved, you're beating them at their own game so to save what you have today alone should cheer you right back up! Think about it, they cannot have what you do not have can they? You could have 20 CCJ's - but if you had nil disposable income they'd all get £0......

gh

Comment

this is all down to you nid your a star

Comment

this is all down to you Niddy your a star
                                Thanks - however its down to you, your determination and your fighting spirit - well done

Comment

Working...
                                X