GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya

If this is the £12k loan from HBOS - the friggin DN is invalid lol so this is good news for you, they gave you only 9 days to remedy the breach! Ahhh shame, they must have forgotten that it changed from 7 days to 14 days eh?

For the record, things changed 2 years earlier in 2006 - see this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

Has this been CCJ'd? I now need you to list in date order, everything that has happened with this account so we can sort it and get the ccj/default/debt wiped.
    yes i understand but what has changed from this post where you indicated this could get wiped
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      yes i understand but what has changed from this post where you indicated this could get wiped
      The fact I do not have the time right now to act on it for you - I provided the link for you to read about this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

If you can hold fire i'll get round to it, but to be fair if you read that post then you can do it yourself..... basically you're fighting that the DN should give 14 days to remedy the breach and as such it's unlawful.

That said, why don't you just ignore them and if they go for judgment at that point you throw the faulty DN back into the mix

Apologies, I never realised you wanted me to do this for you - its something i'm slowly ceasing as I do not have any time or energy left i'm afraid.... the guides and help is there, all you gotta do is read it.

Cheers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The fact I do not have the time right now to act on it for you - I provided the link for you to read about this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

If you can hold fire i'll get round to it, but to be fair if you read that post then you can do it yourself..... basically you're fighting that the DN should give 14 days to remedy the breach and as such it's unlawful.

That said, why don't you just ignore them and if they go for judgment at that point you throw the faulty DN back into the mix

Apologies, I never realised you wanted me to do this for you - its something i'm slowly ceasing as I do not have any time or energy left i'm afraid.... the guides and help is there, all you gotta do is read it.

Cheers
        thanks i understand
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks i understand
          If I was you then the best thing to do would be to cease repayment and see what happens - hopefully by then i'll not be as snowed under either!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If I was you then the best thing to do would be to cease repayment and see what happens - hopefully by then i'll not be as snowed under either!
            i was going to i'll sit tight and see what happens

Comment

i was going to i'll sit tight and see what happens
              Exactly, at the end of the day if they come back then we'll get the DN fight on the way and see how they like that, yea?

Comment

Have a good time in2deep. I am speaking from experience when I say don't be worrying about all this whilst you are away. It will still be here when you get back. Enjoy your break.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                  Have a good time in2deep. I am speaking from experience when I say don't be worrying about all this whilst you are away. It will still be here when you get back. Enjoy your break.
                  Thank you Elsie what will be will be

Comment

MBNA - Moved Posts

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

All your MBNA court claim stuff has been moved to the new secure section, those with access can see it - i've PM'd you the log-in details etc.

Please respond to anything to do with the MBNA claim in the new section.

Linky: ---> in 2 deep - MBNA Legal Claim

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      Just a quick question would a fully recostituted credit agreement be enforceable?
                      thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        Just a quick question would a fully recostituted credit agreement be enforceable?
                        thanks
                        Depends on whether the PT's were intact...........

Comment

Hiya
                          just a quick question can a bank send you a 2nd default notice knowing the 1st one they sent was invalid ?

Comment

Hiya
                            just a quick question can a bank send you a 2nd default notice knowing the 1st one they sent was invalid ?
                            Hiya,

Yes they can - they can remedy it at any point, unfortunately. However the entry on your credit file must be the correct one, so this would usually be the oldest date, as even if it was served incorrectly they'd retrospectively issue another using the same date - they cannot issue a new one like 5 years later, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Hiya,

Yes they can - they can remedy it at any point, unfortunately. However the entry on your credit file must be the correct one, so this would usually be the oldest date, as even if it was served incorrectly they'd retrospectively issue another using the same date - they cannot issue a new one like 5 years later, if that's what you mean.
                              morning niddy
                              can they after 2 and half years

Comment

morning niddy can they after 2 and half years
                                Yes, so long as the default date is the original one - they couldn't default you in 2005 then decide it should have been in 2007, that is unlawful.

They can issue a default in 2005 and then decide the date was wrong and re-issue it for the same year, with a new date - for example. But that's about all they could do. If they've changed the default date by 2.5yrs newer, then you need to go to the ICO and formally complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X