GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lollypops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lollypops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollypops UE Diary

Here is my debt diary.... quick update currently on a DMP with CCCS however I am due to go on maternity in March 2011 so will struggle to maintain DMP really hoping some of my debts will be UE will really appreciate your help and advice to get the ball rolling...I am so stressed out with it all I dont know which way to turn. I have taken the below info from my Experian credit file..

My other thread can be found here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=771

Debt 1
    Barclaycard Visa
    Started September 1998
    Current balance £5207
    last payment from CCCS on 1st Nov have agreed to stop interest until March 2011
    recently transfered to Calders Financial

Debt 2
    Marks & Spenser personal loan
    Started Feb 2005
    current balance £6561
    last payement from CCCS on 1st Nov no interest being applied (think it was front loaded)

Debt 3
    Mint credit card
    Started March 2005
    Current balance £5585
    last payement from CCCS on 1st Nov still adding interest

Debt 4
    Halifax credit card
    Started March 2006
    Current balance £7134
    passed to Blair Oliver & Scott Ltd
    last payment from CCCS on 1st Nov

Debt 5
    Citi Financial credit card
    started December 2006
    Current balance £3720 still adding interest
    Due to be taken over by Opus 21st November 2010

Debt 6
    Overdraft Barclays Bank
    Current balance £2750
    last payement from CCCS on 1st Nov still adding interest (I appreciate cant go UE with this)

I will await your words of wisdom thank you in advance !

Re: Lollypops debt diary...

Hi Lolly, and thank you for joining us. Firstly, please don't worry; being stressed is no good to you, and at the end of the day, creditors come last on the list of people to pay when you are having difficulty! You are in good company here, and will be guided well - so relax - you are not alone on your journey.

Niddy will be around within a couple of days, and will pick up on your thread, but in the meantime do we assume you have never sent the CCA request letter to any of the above? It will help you to take a look at some of the diaries on here already, so you can see the process in action, and how best to update your thread. It is important that all letters you send are sent via recorded delivery - keep copies of ALL correspondence and attach your postal receipt to letters sent. Don't speak to any creditor on the phone - all communication in writing only.

Also, do you have a bank account that you use for everyday transactions, other than the Barclays Bank one?
    If not, it is definately worth considering, and should be with a bank that you have no other financial link with.

All the best with your journey, and please, do come and join us on the other threads; we are a nice bunch, and we support each other.

DD xxx
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hi DD,

Thank you so much for your reply, no I have never sent CCA requests off - I take it from reading the diaries that I should do this and then email them over to Niddy when I get them back? (I think I may have my copy of the original one for my M&S loan)

I have a bank account with Coperative as per advice from CCCS so I am safe on that front!

This site is a god send I really appreciate your help and guidance!

Lolly xx

Comment

Hiya

Request a CCA for each debt above excluding the bank account, and them email me anything they send back - to my live address (see signature below)....

CCA Request ---> viewtopic.php?p=603#p603

Just update this diary as and when anything happens. I've linked this diary to your other thread as well, and vice versa...

Niddy 2
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you!

I will get the requests sent off and get back to you

Lolly

Comment

Okies, keep us updated.... in the meantime feel free to browse and chat in the chat forums and get to know people..... you'll have a fun time! gh
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya,

CCA requests all ready to go just a quick question... do I send it to the DCA or the original creditor for the ones that have been sold on?

Thanks

Comment

Whoever owns the debt, ie whoever hassling you to pay!

Comment

Hi NID I have a few updates at last... so here goes

Debt 1
                  Barclaycard Visa
                  Started September 1998
                  Current balance £5207
                  last payment from CCCS on 1st Nov have agreed to stop interest until March 2011
                  recently transfered to Calders Financial
                  ***CCA request sent 16/11/10
                  ***Letter from B/card 22/11/10 "we are dealing with your requests and will respond asap"
                  __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Debt 2
                  M&S personal loan
                  Started Feb 2005
                  current balance £6561
                  last payement from CCCS on 1st Nov no interest being applied (think it was front loaded)
                  *** received 03/12/10 - will email it over to you

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Debt 3
                  Mint credit card
                  Started March 2005
                  Current balance £5585
                  *** received will email it over to you

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Debt 4
                  Halifax credit card
                  Started March 2006
                  Current balance £7134
                  *** received a letter saying " its enforcable and we will not enter any further discussion with you" they have enclosed 10 double sided pages of what they say is my CCA it has my name & address typed on it but no sig etc I will email you the letter and the first page not sure if you need or want all 10?!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Debt 5
                  Citi Financial credit card
                  started December 2006
                  Current balance £3720 still adding interest
                  Due to be taken over by Opus 21st November 2010
                  ***letter received from Clarity on 30/11/10 saying that they have asked thier client for the info and will be in contact once received -they also returned my £1 postal order.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  I hope I have updated this right? I am now going to tackle the scanner and hopefully get the attachments emailed over to you.....!!

Thanks in advance

Lolly

Comment

Hi Lollypop,

Good luck with your UE journey, you're in a good place here with the great help/advice that NID gives and the great advice from other forum posters.

Just remember we're all on this journey together - some are further down the road than others - but we can all help each other by updating our diaries to reflect the latest letters/contact from creditors so we have a rough idea what might happen next (although all diaries/UE journeys are not the same).

I note from your diary that you have accounts with Barclaycard and Citi and so do I. I CCA'd Barclays at the beginning of October and other than "we are dealing with your request and will respond asap" I've heard nothing since (tempting fate now !) And as for Citi I've been back and forth with there DCA requesting a CCA and I've now sent direct to Citi for the CCA. I do have other accs with other creditors (as you can see from my diary) but I mention the above two as you have them too.

So I wish you good luck with your UE journey.
                    Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Looks promising !! Good Luck
                      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Hi October Revolution & billypre

Thank you for your posts -it's such a relief to know that I am not the only one in the world going through this! this site is such a god send you are all so welcome and supportive. Reading other peoples diaries has really helped me so hopefully mine will help others too as I battle through my deby journey!

just keeping my fingers crossed that some of mine are UE....

Lolly

Comment

Originally posted by Lollypop
                          Debt 2
                          M&S personal loan
                          Started Feb 2005
                          current balance £6561
                          *** received 03/12/10 - will email it over to you
                          Hiya

Not a great start, as this was the first email I checked, the M&S account is clearly enforceable due to their being all the prescribed terms attached within page 1. You need to continue to pay this or at least look at coming to some arrangement......

Sorry.....

Comment

Debt 3
                            Mint credit card
                            Started March 2005
                            Current balance £5585
                            *** received will email it over to you
                            This is also enforceable; however as it is an application you can blag it and see how far Mint are prepared to go with this, but in the main it would be classed as enforceable i'm afraid.

To blag it, respond with the following and keep us updated with responses: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Comment

Debt 4
                              Halifax credit card
                              Started March 2006
                              Current balance £7134
                              *** received a letter saying " its enforcable and we will not enter any further discussion with you" they have enclosed 10 double sided pages of what they say is my CCA it has my name & address typed on it but no sig etc I will email you the letter and the first page not sure if you need or want all 10?!
                              At last some better news! This is unenforceable as there are no prescribed terms at all, let alone linked to your original CCA Plus they confirm in their opening letter that they have sent a recon. Quite simply, cease repayments to this and respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Comment

Working...
                              X