GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lollypops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lollypops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lollypops debt diary...

Thanks NID

At lease the UE one is the one with the highest balance I am also waiting to hear from B/Card and Citi so fingers crossed with them 2!

I'll continue to pay M&S and Mint with the amounts agreed on the DMP for the time being and start UE journey with Halifax....I've already had one doorstep visit from them when I was setting up the DMP so i'm preparing for a tough ride! Dont think i'd be as brave if they called now as i'm pregnant and will have family here etc!! but anyway here goes!!

Thanks again for your time as I know your having email probs!

Lolly

Comment

Hiya

They will not call round, we'll get letters off to stop it so long as you keep us updated on here!

The template you'd send, in respect of any such threat is here: --->

Preggers? Is that a good thing? Congratulations......
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers NID,

Yep due in March, first baby so thrilled but absolutely terrified!!!

Lolly

Comment

Originally posted by Lollypop
          Cheers Niddy,

Yep due in March, first baby so thrilled but absolutely terrified!!!

Lolly
          Ahhh, you'll be fine! Best of luck, and don't be scoffing too many cakes at x-mas - seriously, the baby is not eating for 10 - it's hearsay!

However, congratulations all the same
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Lollypops UE Diary

Debt 4 - Halifax credit card
            Started March 2006
            Current balance £7134
            passed to Blair Oliver & Scott Ltd
            last payment from CCCS on 1st Nov
            ***CCA request sent 16/11/10
            *** received a letter saying " its enforcable and we will not enter any further discussion with you" they have enclosed 10 double sided pages of what they say is my CCA it has my name & address typed on it but no sig etc I will email you the letter and the first page not sure if you need or want all 10?!
            Hi NID, I have received some more stuff from Halifax (I think it has crossed in the post with the letter you told me to send them) I will send it over for you to have a look, is you email up and running again or shouls I PM you?

Hope you had a good xmas

Lolly

Comment

Originally posted by Lollypop
              Hi Niddy, I have received some more stuff from Halifax (I think it has crossed in the post with the letter you told me to send them)
              Did you send the reply, I advised previously? This new information does change things, as it is signed against the clearly linked prescribed terms then it is indeed enforceable, i'm sorry to say!

I would however blag it, not much more they can do so if you've sent the last letter then leave it at that for the moment, if not then let me know and i'll advise what to respond with - in any case, don't worry - we'll get there!

Comment

Thanks NID,

yeah I sent the last letter so i'll just do as you suggest and blag it for now and see what happens next!

Lolly

Comment

Okies, keep us updated - thanks

Comment

Debt 5
                    Citi Financial credit card
                    started December 2006
                    Current balance £3720 still adding interest
                    Due to be taken over by Opus 21st November 2010
                    last payment from CCCS on 1st Nov still adding interest
                    ***CCA request sent 16/11/10
                    ***letter received from Clarity on 30/11/10 saying that they have asked their client for the info and will be in contact once received -they also returned my £1 postal order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Hi NID,

With reference to the above I received some stuff from Opus today and have PM'd it over to you.

Thanks

Lolly

ps how do I get the smileys etc on here?....I seem to have them when I send PMs but not when I post on here? they are fab!

Comment

go to full editor when posting Lolly

have fun

Comment

Thanks Evenlessdopey,

Comment

Any update on your debts here?

Comment

Working...
                          X