GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill7286 Diary

Okay here goes
    I took a loan out with RBS back in Jan 2002 for the amount of £4600.00, the total including interest was £8902.20. Anyway, over the years that I was paying the loan my circumstances changed, I was made redundant and on maternity leave etc so could not afford to pay the loan. It has recently been passed to Allien International Credit who are chasing the sum of £2646.77. As the loan was taken out so long ago I am going to try going down the route of unenforceability.

Here is my diary. ;K7

Re: Jill7286 Diary

RBS Loan being collected by Allied International Credit

Outstanding amount £2646.77

15/10/10 - CCA Request sent to AIC
    22/10/10 - Letter from AIC saying they are only acting on behalf of RBS
    22/10/10 - CCA Request sent to RBS
    29/10/10 - Signature required letter from RBS
    01/11/10 - Demand of your Signature letter sent
    06/11/10 - Please take ID letter from RBS
    08/11/10 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    09/11/10 - Formal responce to request for signature to RBS
    09/11/10 - New account sold to Fredrickson Int
    15/11/10 - Reply from RBS
    25/01/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    31/01/11 - 2nd New account sold to Fredrickson Int
    04/02/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    05/02/11 - Statement received from RBoS
    11/02/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    24/02/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    02/03/11 - Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received to Fredrickson Int
    09/03/11 - Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors
    09/03/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    11/03/11 - Threat by Lender/DCA to commence litigation sent top Bryan carter
    14/03/11 - Letter from Fredrickson Int
    224/03/11 - Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors
    22/03/11- Demand of your Signature letter sent to Bryan carter
    01/05/11 - CCA document sent from Fredrickson Int
    06/05/11 - CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms to Fredrickson Int
    19/05/11 - Formal Demand for Payment from Robinson Way
    24/05/11 -NEW - Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request to Robinson Way
    Last edited by jill7286; 24 May 2011, 15:07.

Comment

hi jill and welcome. always here to help and have a banter .sure our nid will be along soon
      xxxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks nanna, it all feels a bit daunting doing this as AIC I've found to be very forcefull!!

Comment

welcome Jill

Simply don't talk to them! then they can be as forceful as they like all by themselves, trust me if you are doing UE, don't talk to anyone, we've got 22 accounts, we're 3 months in and I haven't spoken to a single soul!!!!

Comment

Hi Jill, welcome and don't worry too much, we have all been in the same place and worrying.

Please, please do not talk to them on the phone, they are evil and will try and get you to agree to anything.

Niddy will be able to help you and we are all here to help 2

Comment

Hi Jill ;Hi

You'll be fine, just email me the agreement when you get it (see my signature below) - and in the meantime cease repayments. Bear in mind you will be defaulted if you pursue UE.... however assuming you don't want credit then that won't be an issue.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi everyone ;Hi

Thanks for the words of encouragement!! I have already defaulted on them so that is not a worry. All little background behind me and AIC. In May I had one of their lovely little yellow cards come through informing me that I owed THEM £2700 (roughly) and rang to see what it was all about, i was informed that it was the RBS loan. After a bit of arguing on the phone I agreed to pay back £75 per month (this was before I had looked into UE), anyway, bloke said he would send me out a direct debit mandate to sign and send back. Fast forward to september (had neither heard or received anything from them until now) when I get a random call from a blocked number!! It was them!" Lady on the phone DEMANDED £350 there and then and also an agreement for £100 per month. I refused as I just cannot afford this, informed her that I was still wating on DD mandate. She then said that it was up to me to inform them that I had not received said paperwork as they are far too busy to chase me ;Hmm , the banter continued and in the end she hung up on me ;LOL hence me now going down the UE route!!

Comment

LOL< what a farce - that is what they are like but you know what? As they never accepted or took payments then you never restarted the Statute Barred clock which is great news, so basically you've got to add 6yrs from date of first missed payment - that's when your debt will officially be statute barred!

Anyways.... email me the agreement and i'll check it for you, when you get it. Until then do not agree to or pay anything.......
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Hi1

Have today received a letter from AIC saying that they are only acting on behalf of RBS in respect of recovering the outstanding debt.....

Please write to RBS enclosing cheque and piece of photographic id with an original signature????????

Do I have to send signed photographic ID, what use would that be to them as I am not going to be showing up in person, so therefor do not need to see what I look like!!! ;LOL

Comment

I never got the email with the agreement - did you see my last message to you? regards to the above message; did you ever send off a CCA Request? If so when, and to whom? Do not send anything to RBS and certainly not photographic evidence and/or a signature - you NEVER do this!

Comment

Sorry, I've never received any agreement as yet. Sent off CCA Request to AIC on 15/10/10 and they have replied today with the 'We are acting on behalf of RBS' letter

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286
                          Sorry, I've never received any agreement as yet. Sent off CCA Request to AIC on 15/10/10 and they have replied today with the 'We are acting on behalf of RBS' letter
                          Ok, so they crossed in the post then - have you checked royal mail track and trace to check if it was delivered...?

Comment

I'll scan the letter that they have sent and send it to you, will probably make more sense!!

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286
                              I'll scan the letter that they have sent and send it to you, will probably make more sense!!
                              ok, please do......

Comment

Working...
                              X