GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

Will do, thanks

Comment

Hi again!!

Received another letter from Fredrickson International on Thursday last week.
      You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account.

It is not in your interest to ignore this letter. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Contact us now on 0845 3136604 with your proposals for settlement.

Is this just another one that I should ignore?

Thanks
      Jill

Comment

Have they sent a cca request yet? I can't remember...?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Have they sent a cca request yet? I can't remember...?
          I've not sent a CCA request to Fredrickson, they have had 2 sold while in dispute letters though.

The debt was initially being handled by Allied International who refered back to RBS when I sent a CCA request.

RBS responded to CCA request saying that they could not correspond any further due to me not providing signature and sold the debt on to Fredrickson.

Hope that makes sense!!

Comment

Thanks. Crystal clear.

It's unenforceable then as they are in default of your original request. Bear with me, I'll do a reply to new dca later in week. Having a couple days off.

Niddy
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, you're a star x

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286 View Post
                Thanks Niddy, you're a star x
                Hiya, in fact I have a template suitable - send this to Fredrickson: ---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received

See how that goes down!

Comment

Hiya, in fact I have a template suitable - send this to Fredrickson: ---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received

See how that goes down!
                  Thanks for that Niddy

Is this still okay to send even though Fredricksons has never had a CCA request, they have has 2 sold while in dispute letters?

Comment

Thanks for that Niddy

Is this still okay to send even though Fredricksons has never had a CCA request, they have has 2 sold while in dispute letters?
                    A CCA Request is account specific so being you sent one, that is fine. The original creditor or original DCA that had the request is in default meaning anyone else that takes over the debt follow the same principles.

You should respond as advised in my last post, yes - that is correct. :niddy

Comment

A CCA Request is account specific so being you sent one, that is fine. The original creditor or original DCA that had the request is in default meaning anyone else that takes over the debt follow the same principles.

You should respond as advised in my last post, yes - that is correct. :niddy
                      Cheers matey, will get it sent off today!!

Comment

Cheers matey, will get it sent off today!!
                        Best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Hiya Niddy

2 lovely letters through this morning

1st one form Bryan Carter Solicitors dated 4th March
                          We write with regard to this outstanding debt.
                          Payment must be made in full within the next fourteen days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice.
                          Should proceedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance.
                          Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have an apportunity to contact Fredrickson International with your payment proposals.

2nd one from Fredrickson International dated 7th March
                          We thank you for yourcommunication regarding this account.
                          We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions.
                          In the meantime, we confirm that we have placed the account on hold

Should I send a copy of the letter from Fredrickson Int to the solicitor so that they know the account is now on hold or should I just ignore.

Comment

Hiya Niddy

2 lovely letters through this morning

1st one form Bryan Carter Solicitors dated 4th March
                            We write with regard to this outstanding debt.
                            Payment must be made in full within the next fourteen days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice.
                            Should proceedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance.
                            Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have an apportunity to contact Fredrickson International with your payment proposals.
                            2nd one from Fredrickson International dated 7th March
                            We thank you for yourcommunication regarding this account.
                            We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions.
                            In the meantime, we confirm that we have placed the account on hold
                            Should I send a copy of the letter from Fredrickson Int to the solicitor so that they know the account is now on hold or should I just ignore.

Just send a copy of this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation Along with the letter from Fredricksons to Bryan carter, yes.

Comment

Just send a copy of this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation Along with the letter from Fredricksons to Bryan carter, yes.
                              Thanks Niddy
                              Sent the above off on Friday and have received a reply today from Fredrickson International dated 11th March 2011.
                              We thank you for your recent communication, however we need to discuss this matter with you.

Could you please call our office on 0845 3136604. The account has been placed on hold for 10 days. Please note further action may be taken if you do not contact us immediately.

I presume these have crossed in the post so will ignore just now.

Thanks again

Comment

I would ignore it too, you are right, it looks as if they've crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X