GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

I've just send it!!

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286
      I've just send it!!
      No you never lol - i've already replied to it! ;LOL
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lol, you're too quick!! ;Hi

Comment

Hiya

Ok so am I right to presume you sent the CCA Request (with £1) to AIC and that made them respond with the letter you emailed me? if so, then you send the letter back to them (a copy of it) with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2308#p2308

Also, they are wrong - you do not need to send any evidence of identity, this is not necessary in line with DPA1998 or CCA1974 k

Did they send your £1 back to you? If so was it a cheque or postal order? If it was a cheque, then scrap the above advice and send a new CCA Request with a new cheque.

If however you send a PO instead of losing out, follow the original advice above.

make sense?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lol, you're too quick!! ;Hi
            Not usually, you're just lucky i'm online right now and up-to-date across the whole forum (for once)!!

Comment

I've resent with the letter this time!! Did you get it?

Comment

Received and sorted! 2 I replied 3 posts up ^^^ Linky Here

Comment

Thank you, my computer is too slow to catch up with you ;LOL

Okay, so I sent a cheque and they have sent it back with the letter I sent you. Do I now send a new request and new cheque to RBS?

Comment

Thank you, my computer is too slow to catch up with you ;LOL

Okay, so I sent a cheque and they have sent it back with the letter I sent you. Do I now send a new request and new cheque to RBS?
                    Yes, sorry - that's what to do. Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=603#p603 with a new £1 cheque to RBS direct..... 2

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi1

Just looking for a bit of advice, i've downloaded my experian credit report to see the state of my affairs ;LOL and this RBS Loan is not on it! Do you know if it should be or not?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi1

Just looking for a bit of advice, i've downloaded my experian credit report to see the state of my affairs ;LOL and this RBS Loan is not on it! Do you know if it should be or not?

Thanks
                        Don't worry, they could be using Equifax or they may not have included it in any feeds meaning it is not on there, could be many reasons - if it was signed for in the 90's then maybe their form didn't have DPA 1998 cover so they may not have said they will report - who knows, but nothing to worry about. If you need the info, then try and think back - otherwise don't worry, last thing you want is to alert them and then have them add it now! If it's not there then it does you no harm, as technically there is no RBS adverse data lol ;-y

Comment

Great stuff, thanks for that. I thought it best to keep quiet as it would go against me if it was on there. Thanks

Comment

Yep, lol - definitelt best to stay "hidden"

Comment

Good afternoon. ;Hi

I have received a letter back from Rbs today with my original letter and my cheque.

We are returning your letter which we are unable to action due to the following reason: for data protection purposes, we require your signature on your correspondence.

What shall I respond with?

Thanks.

Comment

Good afternoon. ;Hi

I have received a letter back from Rbs today with my original letter and my cheque.

We are returning your letter which we are unable to action due to the following reason: for data protection purposes, we require your signature on your correspondence.

What shall I respond with?

Thanks.
                                Send it back to them with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2306#p2306

Comment

Working...
                                X