GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

I'd send the work one--> Harassment by Telephone at Work Template

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      Thanks mate - spot on
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286 View Post
        I am really annoyed with this cause I work in a government department and they are coming through on the main number and leaving messages with my colleagues to phone them back. Should I send the normal telephone harassment letter or the work one?

Thank you
        They cannot do this, can you elaborate exactly what they are saying - they can only say words along the line of "its a personal matter, please ask her to call me at NAME OF DODGY DCA + NUMBER"

That's it - however the fact they say who they are leaves little to the imagination, your work colleagues should not know about any of this, if they do then consider legal action as this is a major breach and a complaint to the MoJ and FOS needs compiling asap with a copy to the dodgy dca!

In the meantime that letter above will suffice
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for this. As far as I'm aware they are just asking for me then asking for me to call them on such and such a number. It doesn't take a fool to work out what they're after though!! A quick google of the company name and there you go! My colleagues are not the most secretive either

Comment

Thanks for this. As far as I'm aware they are just asking for me then asking for me to call them on such and such a number. It doesn't take a fool to work out what they're after though!! A quick google of the company name and there you go! My colleagues are not the most secretive either
            Hmmm, who is the dca - and do they leave their name? That's why I said, it doesn't leave a lot to the imagination when Wescott ring, for instance!

Hey as ex civil service, I know about the gossips - bloody nightmare!

Comment

It's Robinson way that are calling saying 'can you please get her to ring Alex at Robinson way on 0800 ......

Comment

It's Robinson way that are calling saying 'can you please get her to ring Alex at Robinson way on 0800 ......
                Bang out of order, but they can actually leave their company name - bugger.....

Really you ought to just have a quiet word with your colleagues and tell them your card was cloned and that a dca thinks you spent the money so are chasing you - you've reported them etc etc.....

Possibly consider asking them to say, if rob way call again, you no longer work there..... failing that if it continues i'll do you a letter that will stop them in their tracks.

That's about the most plausible explanation.

Comment

Hi Niddy, it's been a long time since I've been on here (thankfully!!). Anyways, I've not heard anything from Rbs since my last message. I have downloaded both equifax and experian report and the Rbs debt doesn't show on either of them. Would it be worth trying to claim back the ppi that was applied to my loan or am I best just leaving it be?

Thanks
                  Jill

Comment

?? Thanks

Comment

• Re: Jill7286 Diary

Does anyone know if this would be advisable to reclaim ppi on an unenfircable loan?

Thanks

Comment

No.......not if your not paying it.......
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

sorry for delay - leave sleeping dogs and all that.......

Comment

No probs, thanks for the replies. Just wondering cause I imagine it would be quite a bit!!

Comment

No probs, thanks for the replies. Just wondering cause I imagine it would be quite a bit!!

whats the balance, approx?

How long did you have the account and how long did you pay PPi for?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                whats the balance, approx?

How long did you have the account and how long did you pay PPi for?
                                The balance is approx £2600

Opened the account in 2002 and last made a payment in jun 2010. Last full payment was made in jul 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X