GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

Hi Niddy ;Hi

Received another lovely letter from RBS yesterday as follows

"We write with reference to your recent correspondance

As you are not willing to sign your letter, please take your passport or driving licence into your local branch for them to fax a copy to us. Alternatively, we can send our response to your local branch for you to collect and request which branch you would prefer this to be.

We trust this clarifies matters; should you have any further queries please contact this office at the above address."

Any ideas as to what I should send them back?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286
      Hi Niddy ;Hi

Received another lovely letter from RBS yesterday as follows

"We write with reference to your recent correspondance

As you are not willing to sign your letter, please take your passport or driving licence into your local branch for them to fax a copy to us. Alternatively, we can send our response to your local branch for you to collect and request which branch you would prefer this to be.

We trust this clarifies matters; should you have any further queries please contact this office at the above address."

Any ideas as to what I should send them back?

Thanks
      Send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2306#p2306
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
        This is the same one that I sent before, is this right, just checking before I send it! k

Comment

Just received a letter from Fredrickson International saying that they have been instructed by RBS to collect the debt. Shall I send a sold while in dispute to rbs as well as the one above?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286
            Thanks Niddy
            This is the same one that I sent before, is this right, just checking before I send it! k
            Ooops, my bad - well spotted k

It's actually this (the formal version): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2307#p2307

Regards to Fredricksons, yes send them the NEW account sold template here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, will get them posted off today ;Hi1

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi

Hope your having a lovely time away from the boards and having some well earned rest!!

I have received a letter from RBS this morning saying:-

"We write witht reference to your recent correspondance, dated 09/11/10

Due to the nature of your request under the above Act and as you are not willing to sign your letter or provide adequate identification, we are unable to correspond any further on this matter.

Please note recovery action will continue as normal."

Could this mean :UE ????????

Is there anything that I need to send them back?

Thanks ;K7

Comment

Forgot to add, they've cashed the cheque as well!!!

Comment

Hiya

It remains unenforceable until such time they do comply...... however the proper process should really be a complaint to the ICO however i'd not bother with this, just ignore for the moment and update as and when things change or you get letters....

keep their letter safe, you will refer to this again in the future.....

Comment

Hi Niddy

I thought it had all gone quiet on the letter front!! Received a letter from Fredrickson International yesterday asking me to phone them asap re my RBS Loan. They have also stated the the account is on hold for the next 10 days pending my phone call (very nice of them).

I have previously sent them a sold while in dispute letter, shall I send another?

Thanks
                      Jill

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286 View Post
                        Hi Niddy

I thought it had all gone quiet on the letter front!! Received a letter from Fredrickson International yesterday asking me to phone them asap re my RBS Loan. They have also stated the the account is on hold for the next 10 days pending my phone call (very nice of them).

I have previously sent them a sold while in dispute letter, shall I send another?

Thanks
                        Jill
                        Send another yea, just to remind them that it is in fact, disputed! They need a wee help in understanding simple letters remember

Comment

Thanks Niddy

I sent the 2nd new account sold letter to Fredrickson on 31/01/11. Today I have received another letter from them as follows
                          LETTER BEFORE ACTION

This debt must be paid in full to these offices within the next 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action.

Should it be necessary to issue proceedings in the county court further additional costs will be added.

I take it these 2 letter have crossed in the post. Should I wait till I receive more communication before sending another letter.

Also, I will be moving house in a few weeks . Do I need to wirte to RBS informing them of my move or do I just address any further letters with my new address.

Thanks

Comment

Hmmm, you ought to read the following thread and pay attention to the points about him moving - you should do the same

---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1060

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Hmmm, you ought to read the following thread and pay attention to the points about him moving - you should do the same

---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1060
                              Thanks for this Niddy - Makes interesting reading!

Yesterday I recieved another letter from Fredrickson Int (bearing in mind they have now had 2 account sold letters)

" We thank you for your recent letter the contents of which we note.

If you require documentation under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, you may requst this directly from our client with the appropriate fee of £1.

In the meantime please contact us with your payment proposals.

Yours sincerely"

Is this something that i should file with the rest of the letter and forget about or do I need to send anything back.

Thank you

Comment

Just ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                                X