GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

Cool, thanks

Comment

What a lovely sunny morning

Have received a nice letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors this morning.
      We thank you for your recent letter and note the contents.

We confirm we have received the Credit Agreement, Insurance Certificate and a Schedule of Arrearts. However our client has informed us that they have asked you to either sign your letters or provide a form of identification before we can provide the documentation to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Anyone know which letter it would be that I need to send back?

Many thanks.

Comment

Watch out for Brian carters, i hear they are very trigger happy and devious on the court front.

Comment

Demand of your Signature
          Hi
          Try sending this back
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286 View Post
            We confirm we have received the Credit Agreement, Insurance Certificate and a Schedule of Arrearts. However our client has informed us that they have asked you to either sign your letters or provide a form of identification before we can provide the documentation to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.
            Anyone know which letter it would be that I need to send back?

Many thanks.
            So they're sending letters to you previously & are now claiming not knowing who you are. Muppets.
            Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Demand of your Signature
            Hi
            Try sending this back
            Correct

Send back what in2deep has said.

Comment

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post
              Watch out for Brian carters, i hear they are very trigger happy and devious on the court front.
              Eeekkk!!!!!

I'll send off a demand of signature to them today. I thought it would be one of those.

Thanks peeps

Comment

Sorry Jill, didnt mean to scare, just what i have read on various threads from many sites. Better to know the enemy i guess :-)

Comment

Don't panic, that's the thing about UE everybody is treated differently, there are no rules. So no real point in worrying about what some DCA has sent to someone else because there is no rhyme or reason to their actions. If you think about it its completely logical, the last thing they would want is to set any precedents!!!

Comment

Niddy always says not to compare other diaries because everyone case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                      Niddy always says not to compare other diaries because everyone case is different.
                      And that is true, i am merely pointing out that they are as unscrupulous as they come. Certainly not looking to alarm the op.

Comment

Yup I know what your saying Jet Set however I can tell you from past experience that one DCA may take a person to court asap and the same DCA can do nothing for the same situation.

Dont worry OP we are here to guide you

Comment

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post
                          Yea I hear the same - but what they don't reckon on is us lot here fighting them

Jill, keep us updated and don't worry - if they are going to take action then they'll do it and then we'll work out whether it's worth defending etc - but whatever, don't get stressed - the worse that can happen is you get a CCJ - not that bad at all, so don't get stressed about their threats.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            Demand of your Signature
                            Hi
                            Try sending this back
                            Wise choice, the OP does not need to now confirm their identity as the other DCA's etc have all been communicating so they've messed up, which helps in any defence made.

Muppets
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy (and anyone else reading!!)

This morning I have received a lovely letter from Fredrickson International along with a copy of the CCA which I requested .

I have uploaded the document to the document page!!

Not looking good from what I can see.

Hey ho, at least the sun is shining

Comment

Don't get too downhearted until Niddy has a look. I've had ccas which I thought looked ok - then Niddy said they were UE.

I'd email the agreement to Niddy, using the 'email cca' button in his signature. Don't forget to put your usename!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X