GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jill7286 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill7286 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jill7286 Diary

Originally posted by pixie View Post
    Don't get too downhearted until Niddy has a look. I've had ccas which I thought looked ok - then Niddy said they were UE.

I'd email the agreement to Niddy, using the 'email cca' button in his signature. Don't forget to put your usename!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you
    Thanks Pixie

I have emailed it over to Niddy to have a look at.

I hope it is

Thanks

Comment

Gimme an hour - i'll be back - need bacon, and I need it now!! LOL
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh now that sounds nice, mmmmm!!

Comment

morning here have one on me
          Last edited by Deepie; 5 May 2011, 09:35.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for that it was delicious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jill7286 View Post
              Thanks for that it was delicious!!!
              Not half as nice as my real thing - sorry, meetings/work and other work related stuff got in the way! Now, where were we.......
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy (and anyone else reading!!)

This morning I have received a lovely letter from Fredrickson International along with a copy of the CCA which I requested .

I have uploaded the document to the document page!!

Not looking good from what I can see.

Hey ho, at least the sun is shining
                Hiya

It looks good from where i'm sitting so don't worry too much! I mean, it is a bad CCA thus it is good for you cos it's 100%

Now to the reasons why, ok first off I need to clarify something - you borrowed £4,500 (approx) and the total charge for credit ended up at £9,000 - what a bloody con! Over £4,500 in fee's and interest

Ok, this all conforms to s.18 which is explained here ---> Multiple Agreements

Pay attention to this thread and also read down and see the examples (Example Agreements), you'll notice yours is the same as the other UE ones as they have added the charge for credit plus other associated costs and not split them within the agreement to create separate agreements - ergo it is a bad agreement and cannot be rectified with a recon, basically the whole thing should be written off as it was clearly an error!

Your agreement should have been split in two, one for the actual loan, then the prescribed terms for that loan (ie apr, repayment amount, repayment date and repayment term) then you should have had a second agreement linked within the main one for the insurance element which again, would list the apr, repayment details etc however it would then need to show the fee separate, as things stand you're paying interest on interest and on a fee all at 20.3% apr which was front loaded - this is a balls up big style really. They have more chance of winning the Bank of Britain award than ever successfully beating you in court with this.

Respond with the following: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

It is 100%

happy now?

Comment

Ooooohhhhh Niddy I could just you!!!!!

Thank you very much.

I shall be sending that letter off first thing tomorrow.

Woohoo Niddy says it's

Comment

Ooooohhhhh Niddy I could just you!!!!!

Thank you very much.

I shall be sending that letter off first thing tomorrow.

Woohoo Niddy says it's

Have you read the thread about s.18? i.e multiple agreements? You ought to, just so you're certain within yourself what it is i'm saying as this is extremely complex legislation! I hate it

But yea, they've messed up - that's for sure

Comment

I've had a quick glance over it and felt a bit

Will have a good read through it this weekend so that I can get my head round it.

To top it all, Fredrickson International sent me a Statement of Account yesterday,!!

Cheers

Comment

Don't worry too much about it - it's

That's the main thing yea?

Comment

Morning Niddy and everyone

Looks like RBS are trying their best to get this money back!! I've had a Formal Demand of Payment from Robinson Way & Co yesterday. (plus lots of telephone calls which have either gone unanswered or been answered with 'sorry wrong number'!!)

Should I reply with the sold while in dispute letter?

Thanks
                          Last edited by jill7286; 20 May 2011, 11:44.

Comment

Morning Niddy and everyone

Looks like RBS are trying their best to get this money back!! I've had a Formal Demand of Payment from Robinson Way & Co yesterday. (plus lots of telephone calls which have either gone unanswered or been answered with 'sorry wrong number'!!)

Should I reply with the sold while in dispute letter?

Thanks
                            Send this to Rob Way: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

Thanks Niddy will get it sent off today.

Comment

Hiya

Okay, sent the letter off to Robinson Way. I received a call at home last week which I replied with not at this number etc but they are now trying to contact me at work! God knows how they got my works number, could be from a previous account I had with them. I am really annoyed with this cause I work in a government department and they are coming through on the main number and leaving messages with my colleagues to phone them back. Should I send the normal telephone harassment letter or the work one?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X