GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Chalkitup - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Chalkitup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Chalkitup

Welcome to Chalkitup

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.........

Niddy
    :niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to Chalkitup

Hello Chalkitup and Welcome from me too
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hi there...welcome from me too!

Comment

Hello All,

I think some of you already know me ..........

I am fighting against ten+ creditors who keep setting their pet DCA's on me.

Four years so far and not one got me in court yet.

Oh Well ....

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup
        Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Hi & Welcome - are you likely to start a diary and tell us all about it.....?

Cheers
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That would take for ever.

A mate gave me a four drawer filing cabinet a few months ago just to keep all the correspondence in that I have received so far from creditors and DCA's!!!!!
            Last edited by Chalkitup; 10 June 2011, 18:29. Reason: That old spelling thing again.
            Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Originally posted by Chalkitup View Post
              That would take for ever.

A mate gave me a four drawer filing cabinet a few months ago just to keep all the correspondence in that I have recived so far from creditors and DCA's!!!!!
              We've people here with over £150k of debt and many many more creditors....

However it's your call, but we can try and help you stop the barrage of letters/calls - that's what we do best here

Comment

we've got 21 and at least half a rainforest in files, I've even started to wallpaper the downstairs loo with defaults!!! so you are really not alone!

Comment

Excellent news ..........

I will give up to date details when I start new threads.

I have stopped all the telephone calls coming in apart from the odd one every now and then ...... all recorded of course.

But the DCA's love sending their letters out. Received a good one yesterday saying they do not have to legally inform me that the original creditor has assigned the debt again. Their first "we are taking legal action unless you pay in full" letter is all they need to send.

£150k ... ..... Blimey I thought my £130k was high enough
                  Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Comment

Excellent news ..........

I will give up to date details when I start new threads.

I have stopped all the telephone calls coming in apart from the odd one every now and then ...... all recorded of course.

But the DCA's love sending their letters out. Received a good one yesterday saying they do not have to legally inform me that the original creditor has assigned the debt again. Their first "we are taking legal action unless you pay in full" letter is all they need to send.

hi,
                      yes you have joined the hgh rollers club here. except we dont do Las Vegas anymore.

Comment

Chalkitup,

Welcome to AAD.

DCA's are not very green are they lol

Regards
                        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10 June 2011, 19:00.

Comment

Hello pompeyfaith,

I finally got here !! He He
                          Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Hi Chalkitup, nice to see you here. I was told that we were unique owing such large sums, now feeling marginally better, just a shame I haven't matched your court free record!
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome to the club( I'm in the 100k+ club)
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X