GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Chalkitup - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Chalkitup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Chalkitup

& I'm owed £100 by some outfit, call themselves N.I.D. Ltd.
    When I get hold of them.............................lol
    Hi Chalkitup

Comment

Hello cymruambyth,

Good to see you.

As reported elsewhere I realise my court free record so far is down to not owning a property and being on benefits rather than my consumer credit knowledge.

However having said that ....... I know a lot more now than I did four years ago about my rights and can usually see a new DCA off after sending them just two letters!!!

My telephone recording library is growing and I have some gems!!! However the best is still the DCA chap who gave his surname when I asked at the beginning of the call and then he got a bit cocky and I had suspicions about the name he gave so I asked again five minutes later what his surname was saying that I forgot to write it down ..... surprise surprise he had a name change whilst on the phone and gave a completely different surname !!!!! One letter to their complaints dept adding that the call was all recorded and the DCA handed the account back to OC.
      Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Hi in 2 deep and charitynjw,

Goodness this seems a very friendly place to be.
        Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
          & I'm owed £100 by some outfit, call themselves N.I.D. Ltd.
          When I get hold of them.............................lol
          Dear charitynjw,

Account No: 00000001

You have contacted me regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself. I would point out that I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to you. I am familiar with the CPUTR 2008 and the Office of Fair Trading's Guidance on debt collection, which states that it is unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

If you carry on then i'll come down to yours with my devil-dog and set it on you! If you've never been bitten by a devil-dog, let me tellyou - it hurts, in fact it hurts like fuck but that's the only advice you're getting from me you coffin feeder! Now, I suggest you go and hide behind mummy cos when this fookin huge debtor finds you he's gonna rip you a new arsehole - got it?

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Niddy
          c/o N.I.D Ltd
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Dear charitynjw,

Account No: 00000001

You have contacted me regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself. I would point out that I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to you. I am familiar with the CPUTR 2008 and the Office of Fair Trading's Guidance on debt collection, which states that it is unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

If you carry on then i'll come down to yours with my devil-dog and set it on you! If you've never been bitten by a devil-dog, let me tellyou - it hurts, in fact it hurts like fuck but that's the only advice you're getting from me you coffin feeder! Now, I suggest you go and hide behind mummy cos when this fookin huge debtor finds you he's gonna rip you a new arsehole - got it?

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Niddy
            c/o N.I.D Ltd __________________

you always put a smile on my face this debt lark is so much better when we can have a jolly joke.

Regards

Comment

Dear Mr Niddy,

Thank you for your prompt reply to our reasonable request for you to pay your outstanding debt to us.
              We have conscientiously considered your plea that you are potless, & as such, we do not wish to further add to your obviously skint financial position.
              It therefore will not be necessary for you to come round to ours on bended knee, grovelling for forgiveness.
              We would advise, however, that should you have the front to ask us for any more dosh, we would have to refer you to the reply in Arkell v Pressdram.

Yours sincerely,
              cnjw
              Last edited by charitynjw; 10 June 2011, 23:03.

Comment

Hi Chalkitup and Welcome

Comment

Chalkitup & welcome.

Comment

Greetings di30 and swanfan,

Thank you for your welcome .

Well ...... Only one letter received today (which is nice for a Saturday ) a DCA informing me they have received my second letter to them and closed my account and handed it back to the OC.

I wait to see who will be DCA number nine on this particular account!!!

One very quick question (probably not the right place but only a small general question) ...... Am I still correct in saying that a DCA has no actual legal right to make a person send them an income / expenditure sheet? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere on the site but not had a good look round yet.

Thanks
                    Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

[QUOTE=

One very quick question (probably not the right place but only a small general question) ...... Am I still correct in saying that a DCA has no actual legal right to make a person send them an income / expenditure sheet? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere on the site but not had a good look round yet.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
                      No i don't think they have. I've just ignored those letters in the past
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you going to talk about post ....... my post included confirmation from the solicitors that after their CO application was discharged they have removed everything from the land registry. Think I'd better just check the CRAs as well!
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          No i don't think they have. I've just ignored those letters in the past
                          Hello in 2 deep,

Thanks for reply ..... This DCA requested my income / expenditure sheets in a reply they sent recently regarding a complaint I have started with them ........ I will probably start a thread on that account later this week. Their letter is a good one ...... So far I have counted three blunders they have made (and of course put in writing) that are totally against OFT guidelines ..... obviously it was delegated to the novice complaints handler in their office .......... Big Mistake!!!
                          Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Chalkitup

to the fold.

Mrs O

Comment

Comment

Hello overspender and philnicandamy,