GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HFO Taking Action Against You - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFO Taking Action Against You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFO Taking Action Against You

If you've had any dealings with HFO especially them taking ANY action against you, can you please post a reply with brief details about it on this thread.

We have our preferred solicitor Paul (click me) who wants to hear about any HFO cases. This may well be good news long term as this is a very serious matter so if you have had any dealings with them whereby they've made ANY threat of any kind, please post a reply here.

Paul will then contact you directly if your story is something that appeals to what it is he is doing.

Thanks guys - this link will also be emailed to each and every user within our forum, so that it does not get missed.

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: HFO Taking Action Against You

Content of system generated email is shopn below - this was sent to each and every registered user within our forum.

Have HFO Taken or Threatened Action Against You?

We're investigating HFO Services (Welcome to HFO Services) and need your help! If you've been contacted about a debt by these guys at any time in the past, whether it was a bland threat or they did take action against you then please let us know by visiting the thread detailed here: ---> HFO Taking Action Against You - allaboutFORUMS

You can help to make a difference so please, if you've had any dealings with this firm can you let us know by posting a reply to the forum.

Thanks for your time

Niddy
    allaboutFORUMS
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Great stuff guys! i have had dealings with these over the past few years and paid monies to them!
      I will get the relavent paper work out as i have now paid credit cards off etc.
      please bear with me!

Comment

I've still got a stack of paperwork from my case

Comment

Hi. I received a notice of assignment of debt from these 6 weeks ago for an old barclaycard debt.I have ignored it because i am sure it is SB in 4 weeks. Not heard anything about this debt for almost 6 years then this pops up out of blue. Not sure if this is relevant to the thread or not. Been worried cos looking on other sites they seem to like getting ccj's without telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by becks View Post
            Hi. I received a notice of assignment of debt from these 6 weeks ago for an old barclaycard debt.I have ignored it because i am sure it is SB in 4 weeks. Not heard anything about this debt for almost 6 years then this pops up out of blue. Not sure if this is relevant to the thread or not. Been worried cos looking on other sites they seem to like getting ccj's without telling you.
            If you last paid/acknowledged 6 years ago then yea, it'll probably be SB so don't respond, however may be an idea waiting and see what Paul says - if he's interested he will give you a shout directly...

Cheers

Comment

Hi any help pls
              I have a debt that is over 6 yrs old. No payment or acknowledgment has been made by myself since Dec 2004. Debt recovery are now taking me to County Court on 30/9/2011 to recovery the debt (ccj). I contacted National debt line and they told me to send a statue bar letter to inform the creditor re the limitation act. The creditors solicitors have now stated in their response " the phrase cause of action acurring in a claim for monies lent is a matter of construction of the contract to determine from which time will run . Where the contract either expressly or by implication provides that a demand by the creditor is a necessary prerequisite to the right of repayment, time will not start me to run until such demand is made. As the default in the present case is the 30/11/2006 the claimant was entitled to issue proceedings at any time on or before 30/11/2012". Basically as l have a default for the debt they are the clock starts fr the date of default 30/11/2006. Can I get some advice on what my next cause of action shld be. Going bk to court on 30/9/11 need my defend in by 22/9/11.

Full thread is here: ---> Statute Barred debt - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Loads of crap against these idiots including split claims, threats of court action while the case is stayed!
                OFT are dealing with it now, just waiting for Sharon Delliston from Investigations and Enforcement,Debt Collection Team to ring me

Hopefully they will soon be out of business..

Comment

including split claims
                  Oh I thought only Brian Carter/Fredrickson did that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi - I have just registered having received a letter out of the blue from HFO this morning.
                    Not sure what information you need but would be happy to help, last time I heard from this bunch about 3 years ago and the threats made were frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylou View Post
                      Hi - I have just registered having received a letter out of the blue from HFO this morning.
                      Not sure what information you need but would be happy to help, last time I heard from this bunch about 3 years ago and the threats made were frightening.
                      hiya what happened with this....? Have they "gone away" yet?

Comment

Hi - had 4 letters from HFO in November about one of the two old Barclaycard accounts in question and the phone calls started again (but got a Truecall phone unit to put a stop to that).

Got 2 letters from Turnbull Rutherford about both accounts just over a week ago - these seemed to be assignment notices from HFO Caymen to Ireland.

Checked with Barclays recoveries and both accounts are statute barred (and not showing on my credit file). Shame they couldn't confirm that in writing as the TR default dates are wrong.

Was intending to send SB letters and hope they go away, but mindful that they could start playing games and registering further defaults or even a CCJ.

Any advice welcome - I have kept all the letters as I'm sure they're breaking the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylou View Post
                          Hi - had 4 letters from HFO in November about one of the two old Barclaycard accounts in question and the phone calls started again (but got a Truecall phone unit to put a stop to that).

Got 2 letters from Turnbull Rutherford about both accounts just over a week ago - these seemed to be assignment notices from HFO Caymen to Ireland.

Checked with Barclays recoveries and both accounts are statute barred (and not showing on my credit file). Shame they couldn't confirm that in writing as the TR default dates are wrong.

Was intending to send SB letters and hope they go away, but mindful that they could start playing games and registering further defaults or even a CCJ.

Any advice welcome - I have kept all the letters as I'm sure they're breaking the rules.
                          A standard practice for HFO or their solicitors Turnbull Rutherford now known as Quarterdeck Law limited im afraid.

I have a number of HFO files and none of them have managed to get the date of default right.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                            Turnbull Rutherford now known as Quarterdeck Law limited
                            How odd.

Would they prefer summary 'justice' as performed aboard one of His Late Majesty's frigates, or would they just prefer to keelhaul debtors?

Comment

If the pirates are re-grouping, should I still send Statute Barred letters to HFO and Turnbull Rutherford?

Comment

Working...
                              X