GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susans UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susans UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susans UE Diary

Hi This site has been reccomended to me as I am in debt problems hoping someone can help me along the way :-)

Bit of background quickly have recently lost my job and am working temp work Sarah76 has reccomended I come on here to see if anyone can help

Thanks in advance Susan
    Last edited by 5corpio; 29 November 2011, 20:17. Reason: Title changed from EU Diary to UE Diary

Re: Susans EU Diary

Debt: Natwest bank loan
    Amount: £17,500
    Paid in full last: October 2011
    Defaulted: Not yet
    Started: 2004

Jan 2012 letter stating that they cannot locate the original CCA, but im still getting harrasment letters and calls from all unsundry what do I send now please ??
    letter states that they cannot persue through courts but still may take such actions as legally permitted to recover the outstanding debt

UNENFORCABLE :-)

8.2.2012 Getting letters from a company called Resolvecall saying they want to re establish my relationship with Natwest do I just ignore them ?
    Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:45.

Comment

Debt: Santander bank loan
      Amount: £1500
      Started: 2005

8.2.12 sent me a reconstitued copy of agreement etc but it is illegabile do I send this to niddy ? also I have changed banks :-)
      Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:55.

Comment

Debt: Blackhorse loan
        Amount: £1067
        Started: Oct 2007

8.2.12 cca request sent to waste time as niddy reckons its enforcable due to date
        Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:47.

Comment

Debt: cap one credit card
          Amount: £868
          Paid in full last: Nov 2011 agreed payment with dca
          Defaulted: yes
          Started: 2003

8.2.12 they have sent me a letter stating that i need to contact cap one for my cca is there a letter or just ignore please ?
          Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:49.

Comment

Hi Susan, and welcome to AAD

I see you have started your diary, so well done for finding us, I'm sure you will get lots of help and support.

In the meantime, please take a look here
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5

We also need you to include the start date for each debt, and whether they are currently in arrears or on payment plan.

diddly
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Debt: cap one credit card
              Amount: £368
              Paid in full last: Nov 2011 amount agreed with dca
              Defaulted: yes
              Started: 2001

8.2.12 sent a reconstitued agreement and terms do i need to send this to niddy please ?
              Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:51.

Comment

Debt: Deb store card
                Amount: £1600
                Paid in full last: Nov 2011

8.2.12 cca request sent
                Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:55.

Comment

Debt: Next store card
                  Amount: £1000
                  Paid in full last: Nov 2011

8.2.12 cca request sent
                  Last edited by Susan; 9 February 2012, 14:56.

Comment

Hi I will update again on dates, im going to CCA request them all to see where we are and take it from there ?

Comment

Hi Susan

Welcome to AAD! Diddly has suggested you read the link which will help you a lot. Have a read of others cases in the UE diaries and see how things are done. Main thing is don't panic! Don't discuss any of these mattesr on the telephone with anyone, that includes the banks.companies involved. Keep everything in writing. Keep all correspondence INCLUDING the envelope it came in stapled together and marked with the date it arrived throught your door. Finally keep a log of any and all incoming phone calls relating to your financial position but enter no discussion, writing only.

Finally I would just reinforce what diddly has said in that the start date of each of these debts is important so would be grateful if you could supply.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Hiya

do not send a CCA request off until you provide us with a start date as it could be totally irrelevant - please therefore add the start date (or approximate date from memory) to let us clarify who you should send a CCA off to and who you shouldn't....

Welcome - hope you find you the help you're looking for....
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi I have updated all but 2 with start dates and I wrote to 2 of the cap one cards stating I could not pay full payments before I put everything on here and they have sent me 2 reconstitued part application forms for the cap one cards. think they have cut and pasted signatures on them not sure ? Is it worth doing a formal request for CCA still for these ?
                          Thanks in advance Susan

Comment

Re: Susans UE Diary

Hi Susan

welcome to AAD (I've amended your Title from EU Diary to UE Diary - assuming that you ment Uneforcable (UE) Diary not (EU)) - incase it may cause confusions.

Someone will be along to help and see things......I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

Meassage board, welcoming you set up by: If... Linky: HERE
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Susans UE Diary

Have you sent any cca requests yet?

If not, send them to all except the Black Horse loan (too new) and the Debenhams and Next store cards. Do you know when these store cards were taken out?

Stop making payments on the cards you send the cca requests for and wait and see what you get back. from the dates they may well be unenforceable.

Are the 2 Cap One cards you mention in post #13 the ones you've put on the diary? If so, send them cca requests too.

Don't forget to sign the cca requests digitally and post recorded delivery.

Up date us when you get anything back.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X