GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In-A-Pickle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Hi Niddy and all,

Thought I would start another thread for this one to keep things simple.

Defaulted on RBS card back in June/July 2009
    Agreed monthly payments until a few months ago when RBS passed the account to Triton.

24/08/2010 - Sent CCA request to Triton complete with £1 postal order

30/08/2010 - Triton replied saying they had passed the account back to RBS to resolve.

13/09/2010 - Sent chase up letter to Triton as no one had replied (not sure if I should also send to RBS)

15/09/2010 - Received umpteen phone calls to my mobile from Triton (ignored) and a letter dated 8th September demanding I fill in their SOA within 14 days or else.

Do I need to write to them and tell them the account is formally is dispute and refer them to their own and letter and my 2 CCA requests?

Hopefully this will be less stressful than my MBNA problem, need to do something with my Marbles one as well although the DCA has been fairly good so far and not harrassed me for 6 months!

As ever a very big thank you ;--G

My Court Case with MBNA is found here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=347

Re: In-A-Pickle - RBS/Triton - UE Diary

Hiya

You send this to Triton: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316

No need to respond or chase RBS as this is Triton's duty; similarly DO NOT complete their I&E form......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks again Niddy, I will post this off once they fail to reply to my 2nd request on the 13th September. This is an old account so fingers crossed the archives don't have any records 2

Comment

Originally posted by in-a-pickle
        Thanks again Niddy, I will post this off once they fail to reply to my 2nd request on the 13th September. This is an old account so fingers crossed the archives don't have any records 2
        Cheers - keep us updated yea?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
          Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":3jngrleg
          Cheers - keep us updated yea?[/quote:3jngrleg]

I most certainly will ;-y

Comment

Re: In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Hi Niddy and all,

Thought I would start another thread for this one to keep things simple.

Defaulted on RBS card back in June/July 2009
            Agreed monthly payments until a few months ago when RBS passed the account to Triton.

24/08/2010 - Sent CCA request to Triton complete with £1 postal order

30/08/2010 - Triton replied saying they had passed the account back to RBS to resolve.

13/09/2010 - Sent chase up letter to Triton as no one had replied (not sure if I should also send to RBS)

15/09/2010 - Received umpteen phone calls to my mobile from Triton (ignored) and a letter dated 8th September demanding I fill in their SOA within 14 days or else.

Do I need to write to them and tell them the account is formally is dispute and refer them to their own and letter and my 2 CCA requests?

Hopefully this will be less stressful than my MBNA problem, need to do something with my Marbles one as well although the DCA has been fairly good so far and not harrassed me for 6 months!

As ever a very big thank you ;--G

My Court Case with MBNA is found here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=347

Hi Niddy,

RBS have replied this morning in response to my CCA request (initially sent to Triton but they passed it on). I have e-mailed the docs for you to take a look at to see if they are enforceable or not. The account dates back to Feb 2000.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

will check soon... bear with me

Comment

Hi Niddy,

RBS have replied this morning in response to my CCA request (initially sent to Triton but they passed it on). I have e-mailed the docs for you to take a look at to see if they are enforceable or not. The account dates back to Feb 2000.

Hi

The file (pdf) is damaged and will not let me open it - if you have a jpeg please send that.... also the more info you omit from the form, means i'll never be able to promise the true state of affairs, as I need to see the un-tampered CCA which allows me to assess things properly. I note on your email you mention cutting the middle out - that is not wise, cos i'll never be able to properly answer the true state of enforceability if you do that!

Please resend, ideally as a jpeg or at least not a corrupt pdf.

Thanks

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                  Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":9i7e10n5
                  Hi Niddy,

Hi

The file (pdf) is damaged and will not let me open it - if you have a jpeg please send that.... also the more info you omit from the form, means i'll never be able to promise the true state of affairs, as I need to see the un-tampered CCA which allows me to assess things properly. I note on your email you mention cutting the middle out - that is not wise, cos i'll never be able to properly answer the true state of enforceability if you do that!

Please resend, ideally as a jpeg or at least not a corrupt pdf.

Thanks[/quote:9i7e10n5]

;Hi Niddy,

The only things I removed were my personal details, sorry - shouldn't I have done that? Everything else is just as it came in the post.

I will have a go at doing a JPEG, not sure why is was corrupt at your end - my copy still opens ok ;Red

Right, here we go - 3rd time lucky ;-y

Comment

Hi pickle!

You are best to send the page(s) you have received to Niddy in their full glory; don't cut anything out - that way Niddy can see what they have presented to you, in the exact format you received it.

If you are worried about Niddy having access to your personal info, please don't be, he's trustworthy
                    (if he wanted personal info for dodgy reasons, people with defaults or payment arrears aren't the ideal candidates!)
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Niddy,

The only things I removed were my personal details, sorry - shouldn't I have done that? Everything else is just as it came in the post. I will have a go at doing a JPEG, not sure why is was corrupt at your end - my copy still opens ok ;Red ---- Right, here we go - 3rd time lucky ;-y
                      Hiya

Its up to you but it is best to send it as you got it - as another option is the legibility of the agreement so if you tamper with it, the quality will not be the same meaning I may see it as faded or scruffy when in fact it could be crisp n clean and perfectly legible.

Its up to you however, as diddly says - this is my forum and site and i'm hardly likely to set-up a free forum and site and spend 100's of hours here to try and steal data from, ermm - people in debt with defaults (no offence intended to anyone on here) - I hope that makes sense.....

As for pdf - i've emailed you what happens when I try and view it...

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                        Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":3i0csnfp
                        Hi Niddy,

The only things I removed were my personal details, sorry - shouldn't I have done that? Everything else is just as it came in the post. I will have a go at doing a JPEG, not sure why is was corrupt at your end - my copy still opens ok ;Red ---- Right, here we go - 3rd time lucky ;-y
                        Hiya

Its up to you but it is best to send it as you got it - as another option is the legibility of the agreement so if you tamper with it, the quality will not be the same meaning I may see it as faded or scruffy when in fact it could be crisp n clean and perfectly legible.

Its up to you however, as diddly says - this is my forum and site and i'm hardly likely to set-up a free forum and site and spend 100's of hours here to try and steal data from, ermm - people in debt with defaults (no offence intended to anyone on here) - I hope that makes sense.....

As for pdf - i've emailed you what happens when I try and view it... [/quote:3i0csnfp]

;Hi Thanks Guys - no offence taken ;LOL you wouldn't get far at all with my credit rating as it stands ...... I am trying to sort it out - I kept both the copies but have lost my memory stick in my handbag ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

[quote=in-a-pickle][quote="Never-In-Doubt":2hhaa5pc]
                          Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":2hhaa5pc
                          Hi Niddy,

Hiya

As for pdf - i've emailed you what happens when I try and view it... [/quote:2hhaa5pc]

;Hi Thanks Guys - no offence taken ;LOL you wouldn't get far at all with my credit rating as it stands ...... I am trying to sort it out - I kept both the copies but have lost my memory stick in my handbag ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL[/quote:2hhaa5pc]

;Hi Found it - e-mail on it's way in JPEG format :boobs1

Comment

;Hi Found it - e-mail on it's way in JPEG format :boobs1
                            It took you 7 minutes to find a dongle in your handbag ;EEK ;LOL ;LOL

The agreement they sent is an application form, it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Let me know what they say when they come back to you....

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="in-a-pickle":3i0npyhi] ;Hi Found it - e-mail on it's way in JPEG format :boobs1[/quote] It took you 7 minutes to find a dongle in your handbag ;EEK ;LOL ;LOL

The agreement they sent is an application form, it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629"]viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629[/url]

Let me know what they say when they come back to you....[/quote:3i0npyhi]

Oh Yay!! - Your reply has just made those 7 minutes well worth the while ;30

I take it you don't don't often venture into a ladies handbag ...... ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Right, off to write my letter now ........... I will keep you all posted :boobs1

Comment

Working...
                              X