GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In-A-Pickle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-A-Pickle UE Diary

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="in-a-pickle":1vsti0l1] ;Hi Found it - e-mail on it's way in JPEG format :boobs1[/quote] It took you 7 minutes to find a dongle in your handbag ;EEK ;LOL ;LOL

The agreement they sent is an application form, it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629"]viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629[/url]

Let me know what they say when they come back to you....[/quote:1vsti0l1]

ya Niddy and all,

Just a little update, I recieved a letter yesterday advising me that I have "overlooked" a payment and need to contact them straight away to arrange payment, failure to do so may result in further action and legal costs blah, blah, blah. They haven't responded at all to the letter above!

Do I need to send anything back to them?

Thanks for your time :boobs1

Comment

Morning, no need to respond - just ignore them
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        Morning, no need to respond - just ignore them

Good Morning ya

Thanks for the info ....... I shall file and ignore

Have a great day :boobs1

Comment

ya Niddy and All,

Had a letter yesterday from Moorcroft re my RBS account, they have told me they intend to start court proceedings if I don't contact them before the 14th December - this is the first I have heard from Moorcroft - my last dealing was with Tritons - does this mean they have sold the debt on? They haven't informed me of that if they have. What letter do I need to send them now?

Another court case is just what I need :cry

I look forward to your words of wisdom

In-A-Pickle :boobs1

Comment

Hiya

Send the templates below to Moorcroft:

Send both recorded delivery and in separate envlopes.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
              Hiya

Send the templates below to Moorcroft:

Send both recorded delivery and in separate envlopes.
              Niddy, your are a diamond - thank you

Templates copied ready to add my info and then 1st class post tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening :boobs1

Comment

Originally posted by in-a-pickle

Thanks, keep us updated

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                  Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":1yeezlo9

Thanks, keep us updated [/quote:1yeezlo9]

:hello All,

Well just to let you know that Moorcroft have put my account on hold whilst they contact their client for an update on my missing agreement .................. I won't pressurise them to rush back with it, I will sit and wait patiently, not a smirk in site so far so good

Thanks Niddy

Comment

Nice one - keep us updated yea?

Comment

[quote=in-a-pickle][quote="Never-In-Doubt":3sgsjwg1]
                      Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":3sgsjwg1

Thanks, keep us updated [/quote:3sgsjwg1]

:hello All,

Well just to let you know that Moorcroft have put my account on hold whilst they contact their client for an update on my missing agreement .................. I won't pressurise them to rush back with it, I will sit and wait patiently, not a smirk in site so far so good

Thanks Niddy [/quote:3sgsjwg1]

ya Niddy,

Hope you had a great christmas and the beer is on ice for tonight's festivities - unless you are still sorting your server! :what Best of luck with that one

Just had a letter from Moorcroft saying they have been in contact with RBS and they have advised them that if I wish to dispute the account I need to contact them directly.

They also state that my account is on hold and request that I make immediate contact with their call centre to discuss a repayment proposal that I can maintain and afford. However, if I am unhappy with the information provided please contact them by return.

There seems to be a number of "conflicting" instructions in those 3 small paragraphs I must say ..... ;D

Do I need to send anything to them of file it safely?

Thanks again for your help and Happy New Year to you all

Comment

Hiya

Sorry for the delayed reply - i'd just ignore them to be honest.

Hope you had a good time?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Hiya

Sorry for the delayed reply - i'd just ignore them to be honest.

Hope you had a good time?
                          Hi Niddy,

The site looks great, I can't begin to imagine how much time you have spent on this - well done!!

Just thought I would update you on the sage of Moorcroft and RBS, I am going round in circles which is kind of funny really - I am on the same set of letters for the 3rd time - short version as follows

* Moorcroft tell me to send my £1 to RBS re Section 78
                          * I send letter to Moorcroft saying I did 7 months ago, application form received - letter sent to RBS
                          * Moorcroft tell me "Account is on Hold" whilst they contact RBS
                          * Snotty letter arrives from Pre-Litigation Dept - "Pay Up or Else"
                          * Letter sent to Moorcroft per your advise above
                          * Moorcroft send letter saying "Account on Hold" whilst we investigate

Then it's back to the beginning again .......... we are on Round 3 now!

There's not much more to tell you really, pretty boring for a change - should I just keep the circle going or shall I ignore them for a bit now, hopefully it won't tempt them into a "snotty" letter.

I look forward to your reply, no rush though.

Thanks again!

Comment

Hiya

Nice to see you again...... well, that doesn't surprise me to be honest (that they are messing you around) - its normal. However you need to stop replying now and start to ignore them, just update here what happens and we'll advise what to do next.

Best of luck

Comment

Hiya

Nice to see you again...... well, that doesn't surprise me to be honest (that they are messing you around) - its normal. However you need to stop replying now and start to ignore them, just update here what happens and we'll advise what to do next.

Best of luck
                              Thanks Niddy - I will keep you posted as and when I get anything

Comment

Hiya

Best of luck
                                Niddy and all, hope you are all keeping well, actually managed most of the day in the garden today, that bit of sunshine makes all the difference

I have received another letter today from Moorcroft , their Pre-Court Division, this is the same letter as before, demanding payment by the 17th Feb or they will start court proceedings.

(You have confirmed the account is , RBS have also failed to respond to my letter telling them it's an application form).

We just keep going round in circles, I don't mind really so long as they don't start the court proceedings

Hopefully, you have some wisewords up your sleeve that I can throw at them ....... again

Look forward to hearing from you, and thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X