GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In-A-Pickle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-A-Pickle UE Diary

what template did you last send to them? Have you sent a Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation ? If not send it, if so then just let me know.... cheers
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      what template did you last send to them? Have you sent a Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation ? If not send it, if so then just let me know.... cheers
      Hi Niddy, I can't believe how time flies - I hope you and everyone else on here are keeping well

Just thought I would update you on my RBS Card - Moorcroft sent me a letter on Saturday to say they are no longer dealing with my account :niddy

However, today I have received a little yellow slip from Allied International Credit demanding the full outstanding balance - I was expecting something as I have a few missed calls on my phone which I traced back to them so no surprises - do I just start again with the "Sold in Dispute" letter?

I can't tell you how much I have calmed down since taking on board your advice, I would never have gotten this far without it - thanks sooooo much

I look forward to hearing from you

Comment

Originally posted by in-a-pickle View Post
        Hi Niddy, I can't believe how time flies - I hope you and everyone else on here are keeping well

Just thought I would update you on my RBS Card - Moorcroft sent me a letter on Saturday to say they are no longer dealing with my account :niddy

However, today I have received a little yellow slip from Allied International Credit demanding the full outstanding balance - I was expecting something as I have a few missed calls on my phone which I traced back to them so no surprises - do I just start again with the "Sold in Dispute" letter?

I can't tell you how much I have calmed down since taking on board your advice, I would never have gotten this far without it - thanks sooooo much

I look forward to hearing from you
        Hiya

well done on staying calm - yep, just send AiC this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy and All,

I can't believe how time has flown since my last update. Just to keep you posted Allied still send me the odd letter and I send them back the same old reply .... they send me a weekly text message asking me to ring them - .......... of course I will, just as soon as i get a minute!

Apart from that it's all quiet!

I won't tempt fate but just wanted to say "thankyou"

I sincerely wish all of you the very best in your fight, it's a long haul but with Niddy on board and everyone else to support each other it makes the journey just that little bit more "bearable"

Comment

Thanks for the update - glad it's all quiet on the western front

Long may it continue

Comment

Hi Niddy and all

I hope you are all keeping well

Just a quick up-date on things to-date ....... it looks like Allied International have given up and passed the debt onto Weston Credit Services who have asked me to pay the debt in full or give them a call Failure to do so asap will result in further debt recovery blah! blah! blah!

Shall I just send them the "sold-in-dispute" letter and let the merry-go-round commence all over again

Thanks for your help as ever

In-A-Pickle x

Comment

Hi Niddy and all

Just a quick up-date on things to-date ....... it looks like Allied International have given up and passed the debt onto Weston Credit Services who have asked me to pay the debt in full or give them a call Failure to do so asap will result in further debt recovery blah! blah! blah!

Shall I just send them the "sold-in-dispute" letter and let the merry-go-round commence all over again

In-A-Pickle x
                Just ignore for now
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy and all

In-A-Pickle x
                  As I2D suggests above, i'd just ignore as well

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    As I2D suggests above, i'd just ignore as well
                    Hi Niddy, I2D and all, thanks for the advice above, as ever it is very much appreciated.

I have received another letter today demanding repayment and have been given 10 days to pay up or they will begin legal proceedings - I guess I better start sending them a letter or two

I look forward to hearing from you ......

Comment

Does it actually say will or does it say may?

Comment

Hi Niddy, I2D and all, thanks for the advice above, as ever it is very much appreciated.

I have received another letter today demanding repayment and have been given 10 days to pay up or they will begin legal proceedings - I guess I better start sending them a letter or two

I look forward to hearing from you ......
                        Send this > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Bailiffmuncher View Post
                          Does it actually say will or does it say may?
                          Hi Bailiffmuncher

Thanks for posting, I have re-read it again and it does say "may", I missed that the first time round, the big bold writing with court threats and bailiffs threw me!

I love those legs by the way

In-A-Pickle

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            Thanks In 2 Deep - I will get the letter typed up and sent today, recorded delivery.

Have a great weekend everyone

In-A-Pickle

Comment

If it says 'may' it usually means won't. The template letters here are excellent by the way. Congratualtions to the scribe(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Hi Niddy, In 2 Deep and All

Just a quick update, I sent off my Threat-o-Gram letter and have received a reply today telling me that I can obtain a copy of the original application under section 78 of the consumer credit act by sending £1 direct to the original creditor ....... they will place my account on hold for 30 days. Seeing as I have already done this I shall wait for 30 days and see what they send

As ever, thank you and enjoy this lovely weather

In-A-Pickle x

Comment

Working...
                                X