GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In-A-Pickle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-A-Pickle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-A-Pickle UE Diary

you don't write it, just copy and paste it into a word document.....

I don't go near womens handbags - I have more sense than to confuse myself with such things
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      you don't write it, just copy and paste it into a word document.....

I don't go near womens handbags - I have more sense than to confuse myself with such things
      ;Hi I didn't mean literally write it ;LOL - I know I have been a bit slow on the uptake with all this but to actually write all that would mean the debt would be statute barred before I finished it ;LOL not to mention how long it would take to find a pen in my handbag ........... :boobs1

Thanks again - I am one happier lady right now

Comment

Goody we do aim to please!!

Keep us updated yea?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="in-a-pickle":2f0m87mj] ;Hi Found it - e-mail on it's way in JPEG format :boobs1[/quote] It took you 7 minutes to find a dongle in your handbag ;EEK ;LOL ;LOL

The agreement they sent is an application form, it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629"]viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629[/url]

Let me know what they say when they come back to you....[/quote:2f0m87mj]

;Hi Niddy

Sent my letter as advised above on the 27th Sept - recieved a letter back from Triton today saying they are disapointed that I have not been in touch with my payment proposals - should I just write and tell them I am still disputing this with RBS and attach a copy of my letter?

Thanks again k

Comment

Yep do that.

Comment

;Hi All,

Well, just thought I would update my Diary and say it's been over 3 weeks now and all is quiet, not wanting to tempt fate or anything but it's nice coming home to no mail or phone calls ;-y

Looks like the site is forever growing, I have just been reading the "Market Place" - I shall look forward to that once it's up and running.

I will keep you posted as and when but for now it's all :UE ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Morning matey y

Glad you're liking what you see - we aim to please lol....

Comment

aww in a pickle you are cute
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                    Why thank you, like Niddy we "aim to please" :boobs1

Comment

Originally posted by in-a-pickle
                      Careful, our nanna is a poledancer you know

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                        Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":2tmd1u50
                        Careful, our nanna is a poledancer you know [/quote:2tmd1u50]

Oh really, we could compare notes and pole sizes ;30

Comment

[quote=in-a-pickle][quote="Never-In-Doubt"hj99aiu]
                          Originally posted by "in-a-pickle":shj99aiu
                          Careful, our nanna is a poledancer you know [/quotehj99aiu]

Oh really, we could compare notes and pole sizes ;30[/quotehj99aiu]

bet my pole is bigger than yours ;LOL ;LOL
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear oh dear - what have I started! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              Oh dear oh dear - what have I started! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL
                              This is just the kind of light hearted banter we need when dealing with the rubbish (yes, that's polite for me) you are helping us all with :boobs1

Long may it continue ;-y ;-y

Comment

y

Comment

Working...
                                X