GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script diddlydee's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diddlydee's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diddlydee's UE diary

Progress to date - constantly updated with latest news:

Barclaycard - (1997) £4400

link here: ---> clicky

MBNA - (2001) £5000

HSBC C/Card - (1988) £1200

HSBC Loan - (2005) £17000

Last edited by diddlydee; 23 January 2011, 08:50.
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: diddlydee's UE diary

Barclaycard - (1997) £4400 (Experian Default registered: 30/12/10)

17/06/10 C.C.A request sent
    22/06/10 Default issued by Mercers
    30/06/10 T&C's received
    30/06/10 C.C.A Query sent
    01/07/10 Debt Collectors threat rc'd from Mercers
    05/07/10 Final response letter from Barclaycard
    06/07/10 Sold in default letter sent to Mercers
    08/07/10 Barclays claim to have satisfied S.78
    12/07/10 Telephone harrassment letter to Mercers
    21/07/10 "Apology" from Barclaycard! Will resolve by 6th August
    15/08/10 "phone number removed" letter from Barclaycard
    16/08/10 "Legal action threat" from Mercers
    21/08/10 "refusal to accept unenforceability" to Mercers
    25/08/10 threat of doorstep from power2contact
    26/08/10 "sold in default" and "threat of doorstep" letters to power2contact
    31/08/10 Received doorstep visit from power2contact
    31/08/10 Sent Templates - Harassment
    03/09/10 Twonk from power2contact showed up again at my door
    03/09/10 Sent the doorstep visit letter again to power2contact
    01/10/10 Formal Demand received from Calder Financial - given to 8th November to pay or else
    08/11/10 Sent Templates - Unenforceability to Calder
    19/11/10 Received letter from Moorcroft demanding payment proposals within 7 days
    19/11/10 Sent "sold in default" letter to Moorcroft
    12/01/11 Supposed CCA received. Will scan and email
    04/03/11 Received letter from APEX Credit Management, now dealing with my account. Given 10 days to contact and make arrangements
    04/03/11 Sent "sold in default" letter to APEX
    13/05/11 Received "CCA supplied by Barclaycard" letter from APEX
    28/07/11 "What wrong with our CCA" letter from APEX - g'nored
    10/08/11 "We know where you live - pay up" from Apex
    14/08/11 Sent "Final Response - General" to Apex
    04/11/11 Letter from Apex & Barclaycard received with gumph enclosed. Emailed to Niddy to comment
    04/11/11 Ignored Apex per Niddy - nowt changed
    05/03/12 Wescot now dealing with. "Pay in full or contact us" letter received - g'nored
    16/03/12 Nuvver letter from Wescot. "Final Notice" - cough up within 10 days or else....We know where you live!
    16/03/12 Sent Final Response - UE (CCA Received) to Wescot
    12/04/12 Received "Activity suspended pending investigation" letter from Wescot.
    Last edited by diddlydee; 12 April 2012, 12:19.

sigpic

Comment

MBNA - (2001) £5000 (Experian Default registered: 28/01/10)

17/06/10 C.C.A request sent
      02/07/10 C.C.A Reminder to MBNA (cc. Wescot)
      02/07/10 Sold in default letter sent to Wescot (cc. MBNA)
      21/07/10 Received "collections suspended pending investigation" letter from Wescot
      15/03/11 Recieved "we have your debt, pay up or we will commence recovery action" from Rossendales
      30/03/11 Sent New stylee sold in default letter to Rossendales
      08/07/11 Received letter from Rossendales enclosing "CCA" and request for contact to arrange payments - uploaded to secure section
      14/07/11 Sent "missing prescribed terms" letter to Rossendales
      21/07/11 Received letter from Rossendales; account on hold pending MBNA input
      08/08/11 Received letter from Arrow. Collection activity suspended - they will get the documents
      10/08/11 Received letter from Arrow - "here are documents". Diary updated and emailed to Niddy for checking over
      22/08/11 Another letter from Arrow again with all of the CCA stuff enclosed; pay up or face possible litigation (phone calls from Rossendale)
      07/09/11 Letter from Rossendales; case referred back to our clients - payments or correspondence to Arrow.
      28/07/14 Letter from Arrow Global - account transferred to Rockwell DCA
      Last edited by diddlydee; 28 July 2014, 19:44.

sigpic

Comment

HSBC C/Card - (1988) £1200 (Experian Default registered: 09/08/09)

17/06/10 C.C.A Request to HSBC
        25/06/10 Rubbish bumf received from HSBC
        27/06/10 Final Demand from MCS
        29/06/10 C.C.A Query to HSBC
        01/07/10 Threatogram to MCS
        02/07/10 Threatogram to HSBC
        08/07/10 Letter from HSBC claiming enforceable
        10/07/10 Refusal to accept UE to HSBC
        16/07/10 Letter from HSBC, referring me their letter of 8th July
        22/07/10 Received "Pre-Sue" letter from DG Solicitors
        23/07/10 "Threatogram letter before action" to DG Solicitors
        31/07/10 DG Solicitors threaten recovery action
        31/07/10 Sent special Niddy letter to DG Solicitors
        08/08/10 DG solicitors offered option of F&F of 80% of balance within 10 days - ignored
        31/10/10 Letter from Central Debt Recovery Unit - last chance to pay encl. standing order
        08/11/10 Sent Templates - Harassment to CDRU
        11/01/11 Letter from Clarity offering F&F, repayment plan or will take further action
        18/04/11 Letter from Direct Legal & Collections asking me to cough up. Will send Sold in Default of CCA letter
        05/05/11 Account collection activity suspended pending referral to lender
        03/06/11 Letter from DLC - no CCA on file
        17/06/11 Letter from DLC - call us to discuss account
        09/07/11 Letter from Lewis Debt Recovery demanding payment - sent Unenforceability Templates - Section 2
        13/07/11 Lewis Debt Recovery are returning to HSBC; will no longer persue me.
        Last edited by diddlydee; 20 November 2014, 16:18.

sigpic

Comment

HSBC Loan - (2005) £17000 (possibly enforceable - suck it and see) (Experian Default registered: 11/02/10)

21/06/10 C.C.A Request sent
          06/07/10 C.C.A Reminder sent
          10/07/10 Sold in default (inc. comment regarding merge of reg and unreg products) to DG Solicitors & cc. of above letters
          22/07/10 Received "signature request" from DG Solicitors
          23/07/10 Sent "request for sig before release of information" letter to DG
          07/08/10 Received "refusal to provide without sig" letter from DG Solicitors
          09/08/10 Sent "Formal response to request for signature" letter back to DG Solicitors
          12/08/10 Letter received from DG Solicitors entitled Notification of Intended Action
          21/08/10 Sent "threatogram letter before action" letter to DG Solicitors
          14/09/10 CCA received - emailed to Niddy and praying for a miracle
          17/09/10 Refusal to Accept UE letter sent to DG Solicitors
          21/04/11 Sent telephone harrassment letter to Central Debt Recovery Unit
          10/05/11 Had phone number removed - all future correspondence in writing !!!
          20/11/14 Several letters received now from 1st Credit who now own this debt - will be passing onto Connaught Collections as I haven't made an offer of repayment
          Last edited by diddlydee; 20 November 2014, 16:18.

sigpic

Comment

Regarding door step visit, I have received letter from Credit Solutions (working on behalf of Barclaycard) and I think they are part of power2contact group as they have sent one of their not-worth-the-paper-it-is-printed-on letter on paper bearing p2c logo.
            In the letter one t**t from p2c with initials A.B. stated:

Credit Solutions offers a door step collection service whereby field agents visit a property to discuss repayment of an outstanding amount.(...) In relation to field visits in subs.2.12 of OFT guidelines doorstep visit must give adequate notice of the time and date of visit. The Armstrong v Sheppard (1959) case you quoted is dependant on each individual circumstance and only such order to refuse access can come from a Court and not from the individual.

What a plo***r. So, Mr A.B., I am going to send you a postcard that my Birthday party will be next Saturday between 2pm and 1am in your front garden. Now you have received adequate notice, you can't stop me from entering into your property and can't accuse me of trespassing as only Court can refuse me access to your garden according to your thick skull.

Who they employ? For the sort of money they are making one would think they can afford to employ at least someone who can read and think logically.
            Last edited by diddlydee; 16 January 2011, 10:29.

Comment

lol they do not have a clue. The law is simple, they come - you call the cops and ask for them to go, they then go. They come back again, you call the police and have them arrested for trespass.

simples. Let them come, then warn them and ask them to leave and remind them if they call again you'll "do them legally".........
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received doorstep visit from power2contact on behalf of Barclaycard; hubby answered door and refused to give them my phone number; he told them contact will ONLY be made in writing.

Dimwit caller then said "ok, get her to call me".
                I have already sent the "doorstep visit threat" letter, however, they only received it Friday.

I'm gonna send http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...99&postcount=8 now anyway.

==================================

Today, I received a letter from DG Solicitors, who have provided the credit agreement for the HSBC loan

It looks to me to have the prescribed terms, my signature 'n' everything, unfortunately, so looks like I'll have to set up a repayment plan for this one.

But just in case, I'll email a copy over to you Niddy dearest, if you don't mind. Not sure whether the copy will be legible - hope so, but the copy I have is only just legible.

Thank you so much

diddly
                Last edited by diddlydee; 16 January 2011, 10:30. Reason: update template link

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee
                  Howdy - it has been a while since I've updated my thread!

Today, I received a letter from DG Solicitors, who have provided the credit agreement for the HSBC loan

It looks to me to have the prescribed terms, my signature 'n' everything, unfortunately, so looks like I'll have to set up a repayment plan for this one.

But just in case, I'll email a copy over to you Niddy dearest, if you don't mind. Not sure whether the copy will be legible - hope so, but the copy I have is only just legible.

Thank you so much

diddly
                  Hiya

Ok, where is page 2? Page 1 does not contain the correct prescribed terms, I wanna see page 2 that is clearly linked to page 1 - so where is it? lol.... that is what will sort this from fact/fiction....

Can you confirm, from memory (and also ask hubby) - is this the same form you signed or has it been copied/pasted i.e. a recon? It looks to small and weird to be an original, me thinks they have copied it using signatures on file...... however only you know what indeed you did sign. Come back to me please, if you find page 2 email it me and post update here.

;30
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It looks very much what I expected to see that I signed, so it is probably a scanned copy of an original from their computer records? Also the date below the signature is my handwriting.

They didn't send me page 2, only page 1; I haven't kept a copy of the original in my own records.

Should I be writing back to the solicitors for page 2? Should I respond to them at all?

Thanks ever so much for your assistance Niddy xx

sigpic

Comment

It looks very much what I expected to see that I signed, so it is probably a scanned copy of an original from their computer records? Also the date below the signature is my handwriting.

They didn't send me page 2, only page 1; I haven't kept a copy of the original in my own records.

Should I be writing back to the solicitors for page 2? Should I respond to them at all?

Thanks ever so much for your assistance Niddy xx
                      Hiya

What exactly are the solicitors threatening, if anything? To be frank, we can blag this a bit yet but really i'd like to see page 2 (if they have it) - however you may be best backing down if they issue court papers, but what are they saying as things stand.?

Comment

Hi Nids.

Ok, their latest letter enclosed the CCA page 1, breakdown of payments received, sum outstanding, and a request for my offer of repayment.

On the 12th August, I received a "Notification of Intended Action"; which I replied to with the Threatogram letter; I can let you have a copy of their letter if it helps?

That is it so far; but since they now probably think they have done what they need to regarding the CCA, they may start to get heavy.

I'll be happy to take whatever course of action you deem advisable, Lord Nids

DD

sigpic

Comment

Hi Nids.

On the 12th August, I received a "Notification of Intended Action"; which I replied to with the Threatogram letter; I can let you have a copy of their letter if it helps?
                          Hiya

send this back to them - see what it produces: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...0&postcount=14
                          Last edited by diddlydee; 16 January 2011, 10:03. Reason: update template link

Comment

Cheers Niddles.

Refusal to Accept UE letter on it's way

DD x

sigpic

Comment

no problemo

Comment

Working...
                              X