GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script diddlydee's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diddlydee's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: diddlydee's UE diary

Always good to make sure!

Comment

Re: Barclaycard c/c allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - diddlydee's UE diary

Well good afternoon guys and gals, and thank you for visiting my diary. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy

After four months of peace and quiet, Wescot are now instructed to recover on behalf of Barclaycard (I'm surprised that Barclaycard haven't sold it on tbh - but they are still the "owners").

Anyhow, Wescot want me to cough up in full (bless their cotton socks !!!) or else contact them (in big letters) immediately......or else it will result in further recovery action.

As this is a new DCA, should I send the "sold in default" please ???

Your recommendations greatly received
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post

Well good afternoon guys and gals, and thank you for visiting my diary. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy

After four months of peace and quiet, Wescot are now instructed to recover on behalf of Barclaycard (I'm surprised that Barclaycard haven't sold it on tbh - but they are still the "owners").

Anyhow, Wescot want me to cough up in full (bless their cotton socks !!!) or else contact them (in big letters) immediately......or else it will result in further recovery action.

Just ignore for now........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send a letter back using size 6 (20px) font as follows

"Get to f*ck"

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ha ha, don't tempt me, your Nidship!!!
            You know diddly wouldn't take much persuading!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Send a letter back using size 6 (20px) font as follows

"Get to fuck"

Now now that's not very polite Niddy...............
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i2d, in Niddy's defence, I was always taught writing in red wasn't polite, but that's what Wescot have done. An eye for an eye!!!

sigpic

Comment

i2d, in Niddy's defence, I was always taught writing in red wasn't polite, but that's what Wescot have done. An eye for an eye!!!
                  in that case......"Get to fuck" yes send it...........

Comment

Diddly I have Wescots on board with one of my Barclaycard accounts (formally my Mint card)

Wescots do seem to be a bit persistent, following the first contact from them I sent the account in dispute template, I received a letter back saying recovery suspended while they contact their client, next letter received saying the client says they have fully complied with my s78 request. Therefore I must make contact to arrange payment or collection activity would recommence.

I sent them another letter saying regardless of what Barclaycard say, I have not received the documentation I requested ( a bit of a white lie because I did receive a copy of my application form and a separate set of T&C in response of my CCA request which after checking, is considered UE.)

Heard nothing back for quite a while, now the exact same procedure has started all over again, they wrote to say I must pay or else, I wrote back saying account in dispute, once again they wrote to say they will suspend collection activity and contact Barclaycard, Now last week another letter arrived saying once again Barclaycard state they have fully complied with my CCA request, and if I don't make contact to arrange payment recovery activity will recommence. Also stapled to Wescot's letter is a letter I received back in 2010 from Mint stating that they have supplied me with all the documents they need to and they will not enter into any further discussions....

And that is where I am at right now, I haven't responded to this latest letter, I'm just going to sit on it now and see what Wescot's next move is.

Comment

I like this diary! so homely - good luck with it diddles and personally RED is the only way forward

You could always change to professional comic sans - cracks me up when they use that

Comment

You mean like this very professional example received from Moorcroft???

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moorcroft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	1385880

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                          Diddly I have Wescots on board with one of my Barclaycard accounts (formally my Mint card)
                          Originally posted by alland View Post
                          Heard nothing back for quite a while, now the exact same procedure has started all over again, they wrote to say I must pay or else, I wrote back saying account in dispute, once again they wrote to say they will suspend collection activity and contact Barclaycard, Now last week another letter arrived saying once again Barclaycard state they have fully complied with my CCA request, and if I don't make contact to arrange payment recovery activity will recommence. Also stapled to Wescot's letter is a letter I received back in 2010 from Mint stating that they have supplied me with all the documents they need to and they will not enter into any further discussions....
                          Hello Alland, Diddly, Everybody!
                          I didn't even realise Diddly had a diary -- it's been dormant since before I joined AAD! Nice to see though that four-month stints of silence are possible!

I'm a bit concerned though Alland about what you said there -- in relation to a Barclaycard account Wescot's stapled a copy of a letter that you received from Mint?? I'm most probably misunderstanding what you've written, but it would be mighty worrisome (and I imagine highly illegal re. Data Protection) for Wescot's to send you something with regard to a completely separate account with a different client of theirs? More likely though it's me who's got me wires crossed!

Comment

Re: Barclaycard - allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - diddlydee's UE diary

Dearest darling diary.

Today, I received a further communications from those smashing chaps at Wescot. They start by declaring that they know where I live, which is great news.
                            If I ever get lost on my way home from the pub, I'm sure it'll be useful to know that they can safely guide me home.

Anyway, I digress.....

They start their lovely letter with the big red words "FINAL NOTICE" and go on to tell me that I must repay in full within 10 days, or else they
                            will take action to recover the full outstanding balance to possibly include such delicious activities as doorstep visits, legal action etc....

As this is the second less than friendly communication from these guys should I pop off an "it's unenforceable, do one you ****-piece!" letter?

All serious responses will be considered.....

Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderous Friday, all

sigpic

Comment

send back this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers lovely..... letter winging it's way.

You are on the ball today - three minute response has to be a record!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X