GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sarah76 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sarah76 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah76 UE Diary

Hi Everyone

As this is going to be a long road thought I should start a diary

I started my journey in July 2010 and my debt was with CCS debt collection agency.
    NO CCA has ever been sent to me
    Debt was passed back to OC in March 2011
    April 2011 passed to Credit security limited

So thats me so far there are other debts but this is the only one I have seen any light with so far its a long road, had I not been directed to this site and Niddys help dont think I would have held out

Re: sarah76 UE Diary
    • Type of account (credit card/loan) credit card
    • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) July 1994
    • Approx balance £3883
    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) 2005/6 ish sorry cant remember off top of my head i will find out
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying as in dispute
    • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) im assume default would have been logged and arrears
    • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)owner is LTSB

I actually paid in December 2010 (reduced payments).
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 5 May 2011, 07:29. Reason: added last comment

Comment

Hiya

I already replied to you (too late by the looks of things) over here: ---> Views please in my situation

You need to give us some background and please ignore any other posts where we suggest you send a template - that was before I seen the date you last paid!

Can you clarify for us, more background/history? ie have you ever admitted to this debt, paid it, etc and if so when and what did you do?

basically as it is in the 5th/6th year ideally you ought to be ignoring it, totally however you may have already taken it out of statute barred status and reset the clock if you paid or sent any letters so please be specific and list in date format (as best you can) events to date please....

Do not send any templates until we sort this out - just stay calm and ignore anything they send to you!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Unfortunalty that date was the last time id made any full payment not any payment. Up until Dec 2010 I made token payments and reduced payments until I asked for the CCA and still to this day nothing arrived, so I think I am right in saying that the SB route doesnt start until dec 2016 ???

I have sent all letters to the DCA, OC and anyone else interested. I didnt send the new DCA a copy of the orginal DCA letter saying that they were passing the account back, but even so the letter does not state that it was being passed back because they did not have a CCA those words were not used although im 100% sure that was the reason why.

Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by sarah76 View Post
          Hi

Unfortunalty that date was the last time id made any full payment not any payment. Up until Dec 2010 I made token payments and reduced payments until I asked for the CCA and still to this day nothing arrived, so I think I am right in saying that the SB route doesnt start until dec 2016 ???

I have sent all letters to the DCA, OC and anyone else interested. I didnt send the new DCA a copy of the orginal DCA letter saying that they were passing the account back, but even so the letter does not state that it was being passed back because they did not have a CCA those words were not used although im 100% sure that was the reason why.

Sarah
          Ok so statute barred will now be 2016, yes that is correct!

I am totally confused with this now, have you sent the CCA Request and if so, when and what (if any) reply have you had? I need to know more about what's happening, you're way too vague which makes forum help almost impossible, you need to open up and talk to me - tell me the history....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Sorry was not trying to be vague lol

Ok so I took out the TSB card in 1994 nasty sponging ex ran up the bill on it which I in my own stupidity allowed him to do.
            Went onto a DMP in around 2004ish where token payments were being made to the card
            2009 decided robbing DMP wasnt worth doing so started a self DMP and made small payments to the card up until 2010 when I decided that I wanted the statements from the card to determine exactly how much sponging ex owed me.
            CCA request sent in July 2010 to CCS DCA to which they sent me a compliments slip hand written returning my £1 PO and telling me that they "do not have the facility to obtain my credit agreement"
            Put account into dispute with CCS and they told me to CCA the OC which I did (I know now that I neednt have bothered)
            Stopped paying with immediate effect
            Many letters toing and froing stating account in arrears etc
            December 2010 Letter from LTSB stating that they were looking into my request and could take 4 weeks
            Many more letters from CCS stating doorstep visit etc so sent them dont visit me template and telephone harassement
            Letter recieved from CCS stating they were returning the account to OC and no further action would be taken by them
            Letter from LTSB saying they couldnt find me in their system and needed Card number from me, sent them original card number on niddys advice
            STILL NO PAPERWORK AT ALL RECIEVED FROM LTSB
            Letter from new DCA stating they demand I pay immediatly or they may take action etc
            Letter sent to new DCA Uk security Ltd stating account in dispute with original lender
            Nothing else to update since sending them the account in dispute letter

Sorry didnt mean to come accross as vague normally typing with one of my kids hanging off me lol, did you need any other information ?

Comment

Hiya

That makes sense now - thanks! So really, you need to just be patient and sit and wait for the CCA and continue to cease repayments for the moment.....

Comment

Hi yep will await paperwork and keep updates :-)

Comment

Hi yep will await paperwork and keep updates :-)
                  Cheers

Comment

hi

letter recieved today from credit security ltd DCA

stating they will "pend" recovery and have requested CCA from LTSB. Take it that means sit and wait and account is on hold

Going to do the weeding whilst i wait then
                    :-)

Comment

hi

letter recieved today from credit security ltd DCA

stating they will "pend" recovery and have requested CCA from LTSB. Take it that means sit and wait and account is on hold

Going to do the weeding whilst i wait then
                      :-)

enjoy the weeding - could be a long wait, how many weeds do you have?

Comment

Hi

Just a quick update, all quiet here so enjoying the peace :-)

Comment

Hi

Just a quick update, all quiet here so enjoying the peace :-)
                          Excellent, long may it continue as well

Comment

Ok so nothing from previous DC nothing from LTSB, still enjoying the peace long may it continue :-)

Comment

Ok so nothing from previous DC nothing from LTSB, still enjoying the peace long may it continue :-)
                              cool, enjoy the break, as you say

Comment

Working...
                              X