GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shop Direct No CCA- Very account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Any advice would be great

Have a very account and they cannot provide a CCA and have given me a list of reasons on why they dont need it etc etc

Where to i stand with Unenforceability??

Shall i Full and Final them and if i do how are my chances?

Thanks
    Mr Boom
    Last edited by Mr BoomBaztic; 21 June 2011, 21:33.

Re: Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Originally posted by Mr BoomBaztic View Post
    Any advice would be great

Have a very account and they cannot provide a CCA and have given me a list of reasons on why they dont need it etc etc

Where to i stand with Unenforceability??

Shall i Full and Final them and if i do how are my chances?

Thanks
    Mr Boom
    Well they talk shyte cos without it they cannot enforce the debt! Idiots....

Its

If you have it in writing that they cannot ind it, then if anyone ever writes about the debt you simply copy it and send it with one of these: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wow fast response that a great start!!

Is that simply that easy?

They are on about how i am aware of the debt etc etc?

Comment

Wow fast response that a great start!!

Is that simply that easy?

They are on about how i am aware of the debt etc etc?
        It doesn't matter what they say, without an agreement they cannot take action against you - bear in mind most the old catalogues were issued with goods then they sent an agreement like 3 months later, most clued up Brits just binned them....

Point is if they confirm no agreement then you don't have to pay a penny, they can get lost! Don't respond to their letter but keep it safe and if anyone else hassles you then simply copy it and send one with the template directed above. That will get rid of the new DCA or whatever.

Yes, its that simple cos it is clearly unenforceable as they admitted no agreement

Obviously if you just stop paying they will default you, but that is all they can do....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well lets u tell you what they said exactly

it is clear that by ordering and purchasing goods from us your acknolwedge that there is an existing relationship in place. in the event that you did not believe there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us

Then they quote me a case law then telling me if i dont pay they will take me there take me here, burn me and kill my cat

Mr Boom
          Last edited by Mr BoomBaztic; 21 June 2011, 21:57.

Comment

????????????

Comment

Well lets u tell you what they said exactly

it is clear that by ordering and purchasing goods from us your acknolwedge that there is an existing relationship in place. in the event that you did not believe there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us

Then they quote me a case law then telling me if i dont pay they will take me there take me here, burn me and kill my cat

Mr Boom
              It doesn't matter that you spent it, they cannot enforce it - means if they try court a judge CANNOT rule against you so it'd be dismissed/struck-out

Please forget their letter, i've seen 100's of them before! They will tell you you'll get shot for non-payment if they thought you'd pay up! Dirty bastards, the lot of them!

Comment

????????????
                yes.......?

Comment

Fantastic just made my night guys i will sleep with ease now!!

But i am going to offer them a one of payment of £50 to close the account and for both parties to forget me even made such a promise to each other

Ryan Giggs what a twat aswell

Comment

Fantastic just made my night guys i will sleep with ease now!!

But i am going to offer them a one of payment of £50 to close the account and for both parties to forget me even made such a promise to each other
                    If you make an offer, use this as a basis as your template: ---> Templates - Making Offers

Comment

Really want to send them a letter regarding they dont have a CCA etc and make a point of telling them they havent got a leg to stand on...

Can anyone help with that?

Comment

Really want to send them a letter regarding they dont have a CCA etc and make a point of telling them they havent got a leg to stand on...

Can anyone help with that?
                        whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

You're wasting your own time, their time and our time - there is no need to! Listen i've offered the best advice available to you, if you don't like then then sorry.

Thats it - nothing more to add. You have already won, lenders do not just sit there and say "Ok, fine - dont pay it back" - please, be sensible for a minute mate! Anyway, whatever you decide - best of luck.

Get cheeky/clever with them, then you may well lose in court regardless, as right now you need to walk away - be told!

Comment

I am hearing you loud and clear and guess what i love you for it

Give it to me straight no being nice!!!

Me and this site are going to get on great!!

Okay its in the file marked- Wasters

Comment

Okay its in the file marked- Wasters
                            Brilliant - best thing to do!

Comment

So are you the owner of this site then?

Comment

Working...
                              X