GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shop Direct No CCA- Very account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Originally posted by Mickb1969 View Post
    Only 80 hours!! lightweight
    Cheeky sod
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

SUCCESS STORY TO FOLLOW

Comment

I BEAT VERY WITH NO CCA

Comment

Tell more.....?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah!

Let's go party! Good result MrB - and there's me thinking we'd got rid of you!

Have to say, what you've achieved with your self managed DMP is absolutely phenominal. Credit where credit's due, you've done a superb job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr BoomBaztic View Post
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats been gone for years mate the holiday park, They have got a theme park but its more a gypsy camp now just a few crappy rides there, think they are knocking it down soon!!!

All the shops and cafes are still their oh and hyper hyper value

OOOOO whats occuring
              Are you sure you're not confusing it with Hayling Island!!

Comment

Okay i will type it word for word, i do need some advice tho on next steps...

Dear mr ex CAG User(No1 bans Casper like that)

RE: Credit Agreement Request

Further to your letter dated 25th June 2011, I am writing to confirm we will not pursue you in relation to the above accound for the outstanding balance of £1457.94.

However as the debt remains unsatified, this will be noted on your internal file for future reference. This information will also form part of your records at the credit reference agencies where we share such information

In BOLD Scary letters (Im not scared by the way)

This information will remain on your credit reference file for 6 years and may effect your future ability to obtain credit with other companies

Okay my 2 questions

1. Shall i fight against the bad marker, they got no cca??

2. Just accept it as my file is wirthless for the next 6 years anyway

Any suggestions and viewpoints would be great no matter how small it might be

Thanks

Mr Boomxx

Much love

Comment

Mr B,

Personally I would fight it, and further report them to the ICO for what they have done. You may then get some compensation which you can either use to celebrate or put towards paying off more of your DMP. The way you're going there won't be much left soon.

It has to be worth a bit of your time and the cost of a stamp.

Comment

Yes this is what i was thinking of doing, I know i have got it nulled but still they got no cca so they have no right to report me to the credit ref agency

Can i be cheeky and ask you to do some work on the letter, So far your letters have given me some great positions!!!

Thanks my man

Mr Boom

Comment

No do not fight.

Remember McGuffick - he LOST!!

The facts are;

- you used the funds
                      - it's your account
                      - you DID default

Thus the default will stay. They've dropped £1500 so walk away

That's the input from someone that's dealt with thousands of these - read the first 10 ue diaries, it happens daily and the point is mcguffick put paid to that cos it was a true reflection if your account.

Just move on, it ain't gonna help as your credit is screwed anyway. ICO will decline your complaint quoting RBS v McGuffick - fact!

Well done on the write off btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr BoomBaztic View Post
                        Yes this is what i was thinking of doing, I know i have got it nulled but still they got no cca so they have no right to report me to the credit ref agency
                        noooo - wrong!!

They can, they do and they will. Do not believe this nonsense - it's rubbish, trust me. You'll look a tit cos it's just plain wrong.

Sorry but it is.

Comment

MrB - if you're going down that road, let's think of a broader picture here for complaining. Was this debt passed to a DCA? Did the DCA act unlawfully by making threats, saying they would take legal action when they can't etc... You know the score.

Anything at all looking back at your records, document it and I'd be happy to write another letter for you if you want, as long as that's OK with Niddy.

We'll get the go ahead from the boss, then we can start to put something together that will make them regret ever writing to you in the first place!

Comment

I am staying out of this. It's not only reckless but absolutely mad building up hopes on a clear dead end.

Sorry, can't be party to this - Good luck.

Comment

Never in Dount can you explain what has got you so mad??

I am not for sure going to write a letter to them i just want ideas and thoughts

Could you explain your reasons for it being pathetic??

No CCA??

Comment

Hi

Not mad lol. Caspar will explain. We're emailing.

I'm just very protective about things and feel this is a very bad idea.

I just said to Caspar that my concern is they CAN produce a recon at ANY point thus alleviating this joyous moment of victory. If you try and fight it now, when your credit file is already damaged, then IF they come at you with a recon it's game over - you're now £2k in debt.

Walk away now, IF they then come at you with a recon and pursue a ccj you will THEN have a better chance of beating them as a result of past failures. give them all your proof/ammunition now and they'll make sure any recon us spot on and they will also issue correct paperwork with a revised DN

Trust me. I have your interests at heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X