GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shop Direct No CCA- Very account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Originally posted by Mr BoomBaztic View Post
    So are you the owner of this site then?
    See my signature! (I am the administrator)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wow big title, so u set all this up yourself?

Comment

Wow big title, so u set all this up yourself?
        big title? I am the administrator, I can be the binman if I want as well

We set it up as a forum. I just pay all the bills and build all the pages etc! You guys make it what it is - not me!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Argh cool, sounds really fun but by the looks this is your full time job?

Right im off to bed, made a great choice joining

Mr Booom

Comment

Argh cool, sounds really fun but by the looks this is your full time job?
            No chance! My 'job' means I work another 80+ hours a week!

This is a ermm, hobby (allegedly)

Night - i'll still be here when you're up for brekkie!

Comment

OOOO and i thought i had it bad only having 7 hours sleep!!!

Comment

OOOO and i thought i had it bad only having 7 hours sleep!!!
                Thats 3 days worth to me :niddy :niddy

Comment

Hello MrBoomBaztic - thought I'd better pop in and formally welcome you. I told you you'd find it useful!

Enjoy! Will admit I let slip you've pretty recently started your own DMP and are doing brilliantly with it. You'll be a fantastic asset here with your knowledge!

ps Sorry, but just noticed - you're only 20 minutes down the road! And that wedding yesterday was in Barry, reception in Cardiff and yes we got wet - very, very, very wet! lol
                  Last edited by caspar; 21 June 2011, 23:35.

Comment

Yeah no worries mate thats all cool dont mind anyone knowing!!!

Argh is it only 20 minutes? Yeah Barry was my second home for 4 years i worked there ont he waterfront up their!!!

God the weather was lush in the morning but after dinner time it just didnt stop raining lol South Wales is not known for its lush weather

This site feels fresher Casper

Comment

I went to barry island quiet a few years ago now for a holiday is that holiday park still there.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats been gone for years mate the holiday park, They have got a theme park but its more a gypsy camp now just a few crappy rides there, think they are knocking it down soon!!!

All the shops and cafes are still their oh and hyper hyper value

OOOOO whats occuring

Comment

Yeah just read up on it on wiki, 1996 they sold it to the council and bovis built homes on the site.

We went there in 1986 the year they refurbished the swimming pool, must say though the chalets leaked when we was there lol.

Regards

Comment

Speaking of which Pompey, I headed back down to Waterlooville the other day. Wow, the area's changed - I really struggled to find my way round at times. Found my first house - very nostalgic, nearly forgot I used to own properties lol! I'd been invited back to the school on Leigh Park I used to work. God Leigh Park used to be rough, is it any better now. When I worked there it was the biggest Council estate in the country and I was smack bang in the middle of it. Worked with some really tough, deprived kids and absolutely loved it.

Mr B - you think it's wet in Cardiff, come up and visit us in the Valleys. It's often fine down in Llantrisant etc...., but climb up to us in Gilfach Goch and it's peeing down.

I'm pleased - I had a feeling you might like it over here. I think you'll find this site is pretty much unique. Wait till my charity users start kicking in in September / October time - we'll soon lower the tone!

Comment

Speaking of which Pompey, I headed back down to Waterlooville the other day. Wow, the area's changed - I really struggled to find my way round at times. Found my first house - very nostalgic, nearly forgot I used to own properties lol! I'd been invited back to the school on Leigh Park I used to work. God Leigh Park used to be rough, is it any better now. When I worked there it was the biggest Council estate in the country and I was smack bang in the middle of it. Worked with some really tough, deprived kids and absolutely loved it.
                              Yes Waterlooville has changed somewhat in recent years and it is to expand further with a big housing estate to be built on land alongside Hambleton road.

Leigh park is now a lot better than it was, with the involvement of Hampshire Police and Havant Council bring in schemes to kerb the vandalism and violence.

It was the biggest council estate in europe but with many of these houses now being privately owned that no longer holds water.

The Schools in this area have done very well of late and many of them are either being upgraded or rebuilt.

The School my son has just left Park community school is an outstanding school with very good marks in Hampshire that is quiet an achievement and was very much down to the head teacher now passed away Sean Dickinson.

BTW I live at the top end near Bedhampton and not far from the massive Asda Walmart.

Regards
                              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 22 June 2011, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                No chance! My 'job' means I work another 80+ hours a week!
                                Only 80 hours!! lightweight

Comment

Working...
                                X