GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Hi All,

Just a quick heads up: I've just been sent my login details for free access to my Call Credit report; as per the attached details. I think it's due for National release next month, so may be worth signing up. :byellow:

Noddle website to offer free credit report service | Money | The Guardian

Free Credit Report/Credit Check - Noddle

Re: Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Originally posted by Lakeside1 View Post
    Hi All,

Just a quick heads up: I've just been sent my login details for free access to my Call Credit report; as per the attached details. I think it's due for National release next month, so may be worth signing up. :byellow:

Noddle website to offer free credit report service | Money | The Guardian

Free Credit Report/Credit Check - Noddle
    Most our mods done this, apparently the test subjects have now been given access as it is all live - the link is over 7 weeks old now

Thanks though -
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Funniest thing on the noddle site must be the following utter bull shit:

Founded in 2000, Callcredit is considered by our customers to be the most innovative of three Credit Reference Agencies in the UK. We now employ over 700 professionals in the UK.
      Who did they ask for a reference/feedback? Stevie Wonder & Greece.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The noddle service is still a bit screwed and useless for me.

It fails to show 5 accounts that should be on the report. In fact, they are all present and correct on the full callcredit report, so it is a specific failing in the noddle.co.uk site/report.

Appears to be due to the fact that you cannot add additional previous addresses to search on via the noddle.co.uk site. For me, that results in those 5 accounts failing to show.

So as a credit report, not much use as present. Especially if it isn't even reliable enough to display data that callcredit actually do hold.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Also from what I can gather, the account data on the noddle report will only be refreshed from callcredit's records once per month. Compared with the paid for reports, where a new report is generated on demand.

Not really surprising for a free report though...

And obviously, callcredit is by far the least used/referred to CRA, so their reports are arguably more for the 'curious'. If you are trying to sort out issues with your credit files, then you still need to concentrate on Experian and Equifax.

However, if they can get the noddle report showing up the correct data for me, then it will be a somewhat useful reference. At least at present, when I'm watching defaulted accounts fall off the record.
          Last edited by Riz; 10 August 2011, 09:09.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Who did they ask for a reference/feedback? Greece.....
            What have John Travolta and Olivia Newton John go to do with it??

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              What have John Travolta and Olivia Newton John go to do with it??
              Greece is skint ya fucka

Comment

Greece is skint ya fucka
                As is most of Europe I predict another bad week next week

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Greece is skint ya fucka
                  So are half the people on this site.

But if its just countries .... Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France (allegedly) Austria (according to stress test), probably Germany .... sure there must be others as well. May as well say it, Europe is fucking skint.

Comment

Alreet but I chose fookin greece ALRIGHT!!

Comment

Alreet but I chose fookin greece ALRIGHT!!
                      :niddy

Comment

Out of curiosity, does anyone know when / how Noddle updates.?

T&Cs seem to indicate that it is automatic - but on what date etc?

Comment

Once a month supposedly.

My initial report was on 21st or 21nd July I think?

Then it was updated on 9th August.

Not been updated since.

Comment

I got mine 9 August, assuming it will be updating anytime soon.

Is there any need to download / or update again or will it be there in front of if I log in next week?

Comment

If a new report is available, I think it just presents it to you straight away.

Comment

Working...
                              X