GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Consumer TV Series on television - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consumer TV Series on television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer TV Series on television

BBC1 now!!

It's gonna be interesting
    Last edited by 5corpio; 12 April 2012, 15:25. Reason: easily to search for tv consumer series
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Rip off Britain

watched it (well, listened to it in the back ground instead), was busy cutting my hair.....should be repeated on BBC iPlayer
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Interestimg watch....showed the banks up for what we here already know.....blood sucking bastards !!

Comment

Damn missed this weeks, but I understand its on the BBC player.

Its a must watch!

My aunt was ripped off by the company Talk Talk, and the other week I watched it, well well well!!! Seems like lots are in the same position, my aunt is now dealing with them with help from her local solicitor who is a friend of her's.

Comment

Here is the link to the episode; on BBC iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...wns_Episode_5/
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Missed it last night but I'll watch on iplayer later.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Here is the link to the episode; on BBC iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...wns_Episode_5/
              Thanks for the link Nid, will watch it later too x
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Anyone seen tonights (16th Feb) Rip Of Britain....... about DCA, Debt Plans (Rip offs)

BBC iPlayer Link: Rip of Britain

Comment

Just going to watch the link
                  Thanks mate
                  It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

It's taken me back, to where I was a few years ago,
                    I got lucky,
                    I found some good advice fromthe good people at
                    Motley Fool and MSE, at the start,
                    I'd hate to think of where I would be now

I think, I hate fee charging companies
                    more than DCA's
                    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

BBC 1 Panorama:
                      'How to blow a fortune'

Ulster Bank
                      As one says 'i owe a small amount £123 Million..............Property/Loan Debitor'

BBC iPlayer may screen repeat

Media Headline 'Ulster Bank may need Bail Out'
                      Link: Ulster Bank

Comment

Re: Watchdog 26/05/2011

Watchdog tonight: 26/05/2011 @ 8pm

They investigate overcharging, poor services and misleading claims. Worth setting record if you are watching Emerdale lol

Comment

All Benefits programs of the DWP:

Tonight Liverpool:
                          'the fairyjob mother CH4 8pm tonight 7th June'

Is their confidence in these claimants on benefits?

Comment

The Fairy Job Mother 2nd part on tonight - in Hartlepool - 9pm tonight CH4 - Help Long Term Unemployed of 10 Year Benefits

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              The Fairy Job Mother 2nd part on tonight - in Hartlepool - 9pm tonight CH4 - Help Long Term Unemployed of 10 Year Benefits
                              3rd part tonight, 'FairyJobMother' in Brimingham CH4 @ 9pm tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X