GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham

Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 27th November 2011 16:18.

One of Britain's most controversial legal loan sharks could be closed within weeks after it was caught pretending its staff worked for a firm of...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham

Niddy wonders if his reply to the plonker that posted there, will get approved!!

To Peter Cullen

Its people like you that make me sick. At such an extortionate APR using unlawful and in some cases illegal techniques to make a borrower pay back more than they can afford is disgraceful. We have rights and part of those rights include the ability to go bust, if we want, or to refuse to pay in cases of dispute, if we want.

Why don't you go and play with some trains and do us all a favour.

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy,

Nope yours did not lol so I have had a go.

@ Peter Cullen

Your reply really is not that very well thought out as you have obviously not read the law,regulation and guidance on such matters you would do well to do so first.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Niddy,

Nope yours did not lol so I have had a go.
        Guess yours is awaiting approval as well? God knows who approved that planks post
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Guess yours is awaiting approval as well? God knows who approved that planks post
          Oh yes it is Sunday so will not be approved till tomorrow

Comment

The dirty bastards. May they rot in hell. By the way, where are these posts?
            Last edited by spankd1; 27 November 2011, 21:09.

Comment

Originally posted by spankd1 View Post
              The dirty bastards. May they rot in hell. By the way, where are these posts?
              click through to the Mirror article, at bottom of the page

---> Log Book Loans caught in "possibly criminal" sham - Investigations

Comment

Awwwww soooooooooooo disappointed!! How long before I get to see my comment in print???

Comment

Awwwww soooooooooooo disappointed!! How long before I get to see my comment in print???
                  Tomorrow if they approve it! What did you say

Comment

My response to this bit

' If they need the money and cant go anywhere else what are they going to do if these companies disappear?'

was
                    'Manage, you dirty, perma-tanned bastard!'

Do you think it'll get printed?

(By the way, is he any relation to David Dickinson?)

Comment

My response to this bit

' If they need the money and cant go anywhere else what are they going to do if these companies disappear?'

was
                      'Manage, you dirty, perma-tanned bastard!'

Do you think it'll get printed?

(By the way, is he any relation to David Dickinson?)

Say it as it is - love it

Comment

11:01 AM and still only Peter Cullens comment showing.

Can't believe these folk are so slow in approving comments.

Mind you It's Shearer I would like to have words with. One would do
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Another fooballing . Another role model Huh!!!

Harry bloody Redknapp is another, alleged tax fiddler and more, interviewed over fraud at Pompey club and it goes on with a load.

Make all football an amateur sport---- end of.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

comments on there now........Linky HERE
                            Last edited by 5corpio; 28 November 2011, 17:33.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How come clares "bastard" post got put up but mine never? wankers

Comment

Working...
                              X