GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shoegirl1978 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoegirl1978 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoegirl1978 Diary

Hi all,

Although I'm a new poster, I've been following the advice from Niddy for quite a while now since the other site days. However, all has been quiet with my creditors so there has been no need to post.

So, much to my surprise, the other day I received a response to one of my CCA requests from 2009. To summarise for diary purposes:

Type of account: Loan
    Date commenced: 2003
    Approx balance: 3700
    Date Last Paid: Oct 2009
    Arrangement: CCA'd back in Nov 2009
    Account Owner: Apex Credit Management

Activity:
    24.11.11 - Niddy says
    24.11.11 - Sent CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

30.01.12 - Received letter from Cabot advising to "sit tight" while they look into my query

I've had a look at the CCA myself and compared it to notes on this site and believe it to be unenforceable, but obviously I'd like to have an expert opinion so I'll email Niddy with it.

I hope I've done all this correctly.

Emailed Niddy
    Last edited by shoegirl1978; 31 January 2012, 10:06.

Re: Shoegirl1978 Diary

Hiya

Ok well what they've sent you is indeed

Basically they've bundled the loan, interest & creditcare into one set of prescribed terms therefore breaching s.18 ( allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability ). Well done - nice one.

Respond to apex as follows:---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yipppeee, thank you

I'm going to pop that letter out to them now. Will keep everyone posted with any response.

Comment

Originally posted by shoegirl1978 View Post
        Yipppeee, thank you

I'm going to pop that letter out to them now. Will keep everyone posted with any response.

Hey, hello Shoegirl, nice one with the UE result

MJ
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Yipppeee, thank you

Awesome keep us updated with progress
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well I've just received a voicemail from a company called Rockwell asking me to call them urgently. Obviously I won't do such thing, I'll sit back and wait for them to write to me.

I have no idea who they are dealing on behalf of as I have never once communicated with them! I may as well prep the letter "sold in dispute" while waiting!

Comment

Well I've just received a voicemail from a company called Rockwell asking me to call them urgently. Obviously I won't do such thing, I'll sit back and wait for them to write to me.

I have no idea who they are dealing on behalf of as I have never once communicated with them! I may as well prep the letter "sold in dispute" while waiting!

Keep us updated

Comment

Low and behold, I got home Friday night to a letter from Rockwell DCA who are acting on behalf of Arrow. For diary purposes, here are the account details:

Type of account: Credit Card
                Date commenced: 2004
                Date Last Paid: 2007 sometime
                Arrangement: Defaulted Sept 2007
                Account Owner: Arrow

11.03.10 - Sent CCA Request - No reply
                05.12.11 - Received letter from Rockwell saying they are acting on behalf of Arrow
                05.12.11 - Account sold in dispute letter sent
                10.12.11 - Received letter saying "we'll be in touch"
                15.12.11 - Telephone harrassment letter sent
                03.01.12 - Received letter saying they've deleted my number from their records
                03.01.12 - Received letter thanking me for mine and that they will be in touch (again)

So, I guess an "Account sold in dispute" letter is required?
                Last edited by shoegirl1978; 3 January 2012, 16:49.

Comment

Low and behold, I got home Friday night to a letter from Rockwell DCA who are acting on behalf of Arrow. For diary purposes, here are the account details:

05.12.11 - Received letter from Rockwell saying they are acting on behalf of Arrow

you guessed right.........
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you! The letter was already prepped, so just popped a stamp on

Comment

Thank you! The letter was already prepped, so just popped a stamp on
                      Send everything recorded......
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Send everything recorded......

Don't worry, I do

Comment

05.12.11 - Account sold in dispute letter sent

Needless to say I received a response in the post this morning stating that they have noted my comments and have sought further information from their client. They will be in touch shortly.

I'll just sit and wait patiently to see what they come back with

Comment

It appears that my creditors are all kicking into action at the moment. I received a letter from Apex this morning acting on behalf of Cabot. I know that I need to send the account in dispute letter, I'm just detailing for diary purposes

Approx balance: 5000
                            Date Last Paid: Oct 2009
                            Arrangement: Defaulted Sept 07
                            Account Owner: Cabot but now apparently Apex!

15.12.11 - Sent account sold in dispute letter

Incidentally, I've just looked at my credit file and noticed that both MBNA (the original creditor) and Cabot have registered a default regarding this account. I assume that I can send out a letter getting one of them removed? I'll dig around the website a bit more, I'm sure to find something
                            Last edited by shoegirl1978; 15 December 2011, 16:50.

Comment

Needless to say I received a response in the post this morning stating that they have noted my comments and have sought further information from their client. They will be in touch shortly.

I'll just sit and wait patiently to see what they come back with
                              Well they said that they would be in contact shortly but I wasn't expecting the constant phonecalls (unanswered I might add ). I'm just going to pop one of those telephone harrasment letters out to them I think!

Comment

Working...
                              X