GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Doozy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doozy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doozy Diary

MBNA

Date Commenced :- Aug 1999
    Was £7500 , Now £8500
    Date last paid :- Aug 10
    In Default
    Optima legal services

21 Oct '10
    Cca request sent after they issued me with a notice of sums in arrears.

11 Nov'10
    They sent me the application form I filled in.

26 Jan '11
    Sent the this is an application letter template.

7 Feb'11
    Received Default Notice

Dates Unknown
    Received some letters from Optima, I stupidly ignored them
    I meant to send letter in dispute template.

15 Jun '11
    Received letter from court
    Entered a defence online

19 June '11
    Sent in dispute letter to Optima

Date Unknown
    Received letter form Optima stating legal proceedings have been started.
    However will refer to client.

11 July '11
    received letter stating I have no grounds for defence as follows:-

The Agreement clearly contains all required prescribed terms under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983 and it therefore remains enforceable. All the issues, which form the basis of your defence, have been satisfied in their entirety. Consequently, as there are no longer any outstanding issues raised in your defence you have no grounds on which to defend our clients claim.

We invite you to withdraw your defence failing which we will advise our client to make an application for summary judgement
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 July 2011, 13:53. Reason: tidied post

Re: Doozy Diary

Hi Doozy
    Optima pain in the butt they seem to go stright for the jugular
    They did with me....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HALIFAX LOAN

Post 2007 – I deemed it Enforcible
      Approx £20000
      Last Full payment around August 09
      In Default

6 March'11
      Sent letter to Blair Oliver & Scott stating that I owed 20,012.07 to the Bank of Scotland.
      I stated that over 25yrs this would be £66.71 per month.

They accepted but would be subject to review

Currently paying
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 July 2011, 13:52. Reason: tidied post

Comment

Originally posted by doozy View Post
        HALIFAX LOAN

Approx £20000

In Default

6 March'11
        Sent letter to Blair Oliver & Scott stating that I owed 20,012.07 to the Bank of Scotland.

Currently paying
        Have you checked the default notice? have a read here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...4&postcount=54
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

EGG CREDIT CARD

PRE 2007
          Last Payment around feb/march 2010
          Balance approx £5400
          In Default

Went for unenforceable on approved limit.

Post Court Case
          Agreed payment plan with Frederickson International Ltd
          £45.41 over 10 yrs

Currently Paying
          Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 July 2011, 13:52. Reason: tidied post

Comment

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD

PRE 2007
            APPROX £15000
            DATE LAST PAID – APPROX SEP 2009
            IN DEFAULT

22nd March 2010
            CCA Request

15th April 2010
            Received letter sent stating they had sent documentation

28th April 2010
            Letter sent stating I had received no documentation and they were in default

22nd June 2010
            Sent In dispute letter to Robinson Way
            Account was placed on hold

5th July 2010
            Sent final response to Halifax

4th January 2011
            Sent In dispute letter to Moorcroft Debt Recovery

12th June 2011
            Sent In dispute letter to Westcott Credit Services
            Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 July 2011, 13:51. Reason: tidied post

Comment

SAINSBURYS BANK

PRE 2007
              APPROX £8500
              IN DEFAULT

22nd March 10
              CCA Request Sent
              8th April 10
              CCA Reminder sent
              15th April 10
              Letter sent by Halifax stating documentation was sent
              22nd April 10
              Sent letter stating no documentation recieved and continued with final response

As far as my own records show I have not received anything else
              Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 July 2011, 13:50. Reason: tidied post

Comment

MBNA

11 July '11
                received letter stating I have no grounds for defence as follows:-

The Agreement clearly contains all required prescribed terms under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983 and it therefore remains enforceable. All the issues, which form the basis of your defence, have been satisfied in their entirety. Consequently, as there are no longer any outstanding issues raised in your defence you have no grounds on which to defend our clients claim.

We invite you to withdraw your defence failing which we will advise our client to make an application for summary judgement
                Can you please email a copy of the agreement, the terms they issued, the default notice, the termination notice and the N1 claim form for me to check please - do not send anything back to the courts right now - just get these papers emailed to me asap - and don't blank anything out, leave them intact

agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HALIFAX LOAN

Approx £20000
                  In Default

6 March'11

Currently paying
                  Best of luck with this - not much we can really do, you seem to have it in hand - so good luck
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

EGG CREDIT CARD

PRE 2007
                    Last Payment around feb/march 2010
                    Balance approx £5400
                    In Default

Went for unenforceable on approved limit.

Post Court Case
                    Agreed payment plan with Frederickson International Ltd
                    £45.41 over 10 yrs

Currently Paying
                    Why did you come to an agreement just based on the Egg case? There are loads of faults with their applications, the approved limit was one element. I think you ought to also email a copy of this, and the terms they sent with it.

Thanks!

Comment

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD

12th June 2011
                      Sent In dispute letter to Westcott Credit Services
                      Please send a copy of the agreement and terms that you have been sent, if applicable.

Comment

SAINSBURYS BANK

PRE 2007
                        APPROX £8500
                        IN DEFAULT

22nd March 10
                        CCA Request Sent
                        8th April 10
                        CCA Reminder sent
                        15th April 10
                        Letter sent by Halifax stating documentation was sent
                        22nd April 10
                        Sent letter stating no documentation recieved and continued with final response

As far as my own records show I have not received anything else
                        Can you confirm that no CCA has been received to date? If not then ignore this until they get in touch - I presume you have a copy of the original you sent plus a copy of the proof of postage, right?

Comment

Working...
                        X