GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Treepiary's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treepiary's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treepiary's UE Diary

Type of account : loan
    Date commenced : opening balance 28/02/2005 ( lloyds finance statement)
    Approx balance : was £5,628.26 on 28/2/05 now £5,273.26
    Date last paid : 7/2/11 paid £20 last entry on the DCA statement. i have paid in more since usually £10 each fortnight, i send postal orders as payment to a PO box
    Are you on arrangement or not paying : was on an arrangement, stopped paying
    Account owner: Rockwell collection agency AKA Tessera portfolio management LTD

Additional Info found here: ---> Rockwell DCA CCA request and recieved
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 29 June 2011, 15:10. Reason: added link to Rockwell case

Re: Treepiary's Diaries

October 2009: requested CCA, from Rockwell DCA

Novemeber 2009 : 30th nov 2009 DCA recieves the CCA ( recieve stamped on rear of CCA)

Jan 2010: account in dispute : Rockwell call, snotty lady demands payments, threats of court bailifts and collection officers. DCA accepts £10 a fortnight payment after demaning £20 a fortnight

Feb 2010 : recieve a CCA request from Rockwell. none countersigned , no dates, no T&C attached.

march 2010 - june 2011: struggling to pay DCA, mid june 2011 DCA reviews account demands £30 a fortnight. demand not accepted counter offer £20 a month. DCA refuses my counter offer, demand payment £30 - £25 - £22,
    DCA lies about account needs to be paid of before 21 years, forced to accpet the DCA £22 payment. already £20 in arrears (jsa stopped and explained to DCA) trying to pay of £20 a fortnight to get back ontop of account but unable to.

late june 2011 : default on first £22 payment still £20 behind. three phone calls, another two hang up phonecalls from DCA. letter from dca stating :
    Further recovery action may include : a debt collector visit to home and/or court decree may be requested.

Late june : threat of court and bailifts force my hand, look into becoming homeless and/or bankrupt. becoming bankrupt is no option i cannot afford the fee or the chance judge does not accept the bankruptcy. come to AAF and ask advice from niddy and forum users.

27th june : demand day : letter states today is the final day and court/collection officer threat will start, still not contacted them on niddys advice. getting ready to send litigation letter / telephone harassment letter / none executed CCA letter

27th June 2011 @ 14:30pm : Rockwell calls house, father answers, they ask for myself and say " please tell him to call us back it is very very important dad asks why, they get slightly miffed and hang up. as if i am going to call back.yes 14:30 the exact time i knew they would call. i can set my watch by these people.
    Last edited by Treepiary; 27 June 2011, 13:51. Reason: new update

Comment

Re: Treepiary's Diaries

Originally posted by Treepiary View Post
      27th june : demand day : letter states today is the final day and court/collection officer threat will start, still not contacted them on niddys advice. getting ready to send litigation letter / telephone harassment letter / none executed CCA letter

27th June 2011 @ 14:30pm : Rockwell calls house, father answers, they ask for myself and say " please tell him to call us back it is very very important dad asks why, they get slightly miffed and hang up. as if i am going to call back.yes 14:30 the exact time i knew they would call. i can set my watch by these people.
      Hiya

I have added this to the above post
      Additional Info found here: ---> Rockwell DCA CCA request and recieved
      I have also added a link to that thread, pointing here so people can link the two threads.

Ok, regards the template to send, you should have sent this to Rockwells: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

However you also need to send this to them now:
      Harassment by Telephone

Keep us updated with things yea?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Treepiary's UE Diary

12 july 2011 : DLC phones about a £1400 debt,reminded them hillseden failed to send a CCA. i requested a CCA to be sent again. requested the £789 debt also requires a CCA before i talk to them.

11-15 july 2011 : Rockwell ghost calls recieved, pick up and the call is terminated. been busy trying to fix computer and low on money after loosing my harddrive and having to replace it.

filled out my debt status forms for the two infomation companys, should be sent off by tuesday. computer is back so i can re save needed letters to send to DCA's.

i think the rockwell debt is valid, reading up on google i found no infomation about the creditor having to sign the document and document would be valid if not signed by creditor, if it has the prescribed T&C'S as my CCA does.
        rockwell should phone again today between 11:30am and 14:30pm they called today at 09:30am ( hang up call ), i will then ask them to send the terms and conditions that have not been supplied with the CCA, and a up to date statement off account to hold them off for a week or so.

Comment

Will you stop speaking to these muppets on the phone, perlease?

If you want to know for sure, email me the agreement and i'll tell you! However lack of siggy alone does not constitute UE - but chances are there could be other faults.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

28th-29th july 2011 : DLC calls catches me unaware. i state disputed as i have not been sent the CCA request.
            woman says they have sent them out already and cannot send anymore. i state by law they should provide what i have requested. woman says they have sent them.she/they want £10 a month or they will start adding interest and charges and or send it to pre litigation, also asked if i could borrow the money and/ or get a loan/credit card to pay debt off.

today the 29th another call from DLC when phone is answered they hang up
            i have not been sent the CCA i requested on 12th july 2011.

28th july 2011 : rockwell contact : they have admitted they purchased the debt ( i was never told or sent letter saying it been passed on), and are tessera the client they work on behalf of and owns the debt. have got them to hold off for another three weeks, then i will offer them £1.

as from yesterday both companys been told to cease phone calls and send all in writing. if they continue to call i contact relevant authority as harassment
            Last edited by Treepiary; 29 July 2011, 10:51.

Comment

I do hope you have stopped speaking to them? Even if they catch you out, just hang up and walk away from the phone and compose your thoughts....

You'll soon realise when a dca calls, the best thing is silence then hang up.

Comment

have been broken down by these vultures.

have offered £10 a month full stop, until debt is cleared. i have gone over the CCA and cannot find any fault on it.

DLC have sent my CCA request and i have not seen it. i asked them who has the CCA with what are meant to be my details. they fail to answer question and backtrack to the debt.

same with dlc i have offered £10 a month only until debt is cleared.

thank you for your help everyone, but these companys have broken me down, i cannot fight anymore so will pay up/or go to court.

thanks you again and good luck everyone.

Please Close thread

Treepiary

Comment

have offered £10 a month full stop, until debt is cleared. i have gone over the CCA and cannot find any fault on it.

DLC have sent my CCA request and i have not seen it. i asked them who has the CCA with what are meant to be my details. they fail to answer question and backtrack to the debt.

thank you for your help everyone, but these companys have broken me down, i cannot fight anymore so will pay up/or go to court.

Please Close thread

Treepiary
                  Best of luck, The help is here if you need it.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Please Close thread

Treepiary
                    uh?

What on earth are you talking about? You mean you've let them get to you - ok fine, run away then. Best of luck.

The help is here, read other peoples stories - you have ignored our help from day one therefore what do you expect? We are quite good at this but what grates me the most is when people waste our time and give up like this.

Its this nonsense that allows the lenders to behave the way they do - stand up and fight them, don't be so silly.

I told you what I'd do, here: ---> Rockwell DCA CCA request and recieved - allaboutFORUMS

You ignored me, time and time again - plus you're ignoring other peoples help, so tell us, please? How do you expect to get help when you THINK you know best? Unfortunately, you'll regret this decision.

I am sorry if this sounds rude, but you've asked a lot of questions, we've answered the best we can, you then ignore the help offered then post back requesting thread closure cos they "broke you" when really you mean you've given up?

Thread will remain open, I suspect we'll see you again. If not here, on another forum.

best wishes......

Comment

Please Close thread

Treepiary
                      Hi,
                      Sorry to hear they have beaten you down, when joining the forum its made quite clear its a long hard slog, if you have read the diaries you would have seen we all get threatened but with niddys help we fight back, and for us on here our lives are so much better.
                      Best of luck
                      Last edited by helmsman; 18 August 2011, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        uh?

What on earth are you talking about? You mean you've let them get to you - ok fine, run away then. Best of luck.

The help is here, read other peoples stories - you have ignored our help from day one therefore what do you expect? We are quite good at this but what grates me the most is when people waste our time and give up like this.

Its this nonsense that allows the lenders to behave the way they do - stand up and fight them, don't be so silly.

I told you what I'd do, here: ---> Rockwell DCA CCA request and recieved - allaboutFORUMS

You ignored me, time and time again - plus you're ignoring other peoples help, so tell us, please? How do you expect to get help when you THINK you know best? Unfortunately, you'll regret this decision.

I am sorry if this sounds rude, but you've asked a lot of questions, we've answered the best we can, you then ignore the help offered then post back requesting thread closure cos they "broke you" when really you mean you've given up?

Thread will remain open, I suspect we'll see you again. If not here, on another forum.

best wishes......

yes they have got to me and my parents, last week we had 2 calls everyday, my parents answer the phone and it is handed to me. been told sort this out or leave home.

i am sorry if i have wasted your time or anyone else time i did not mean to or want to.

i did send you the CCA they was digital DLSR photographs as i do not own a scanner. i have sent letter and recieved cca and upto date statement.

yes i have given up, i see it best paying them and not having them hastle my parents telephoning them, even after asking for them to cease.

i am very sorry you think i have wasted your time and/or am a time waster. i had been to other forums and recieved no advice. only to try your website and this is what i had done.

Comment

Best of luck, we are here if you need us
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Treepiary, this is not easy for any of us.
                            the phone calls are a pain but 2 calls a day is a drop in the ocean, I think our worst lot were phoning every half hour at one point (Barclaycard)
                            the whole point is if you ask them to stop as its not your phone they have to stop, it might be a way forward if you try to explain this procedure to your parents, I understand their ire but you are trying to sort it out. Can I also say that paying off these buggers monthly will NOT necessarily stop the phone calls, they always want more, trust me. We have some rules of engagement on here because its tried and tested, we know it works and that's why we ask you to do it. Again would it not be possible to explain all of this to your parents?, perhaps show them this website? I'm a parent and I only ever want what's best for my children (young adults) so your parents will want the best for you and a way of sorting this out has got to be best for you. You know we are here if you need us and if your parents do look, feel free to relay on any questions they may have. Good Luck

Comment

Doing some background research on Rockwell led me here. It’s unfortunate the OP threw in the towel as from what I’ve seen so far Rockwell aren’t that much of a threat. I’m currently dealing with “Rocks” on behalf of a friend but I expect they’ll soon scuttle back under the stone they emerged from, like all the previous DCA’s that have tried before them. They’re just like bullies, let them get to you and they’ve won but go toe to toe with them and they disappear.

Comment

Working...
                              X