GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jen_Br UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen_Br UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen_Br UE Diary

Me and DH have a CC one each to Lloyds tsb.

They total in just about 29600

We also have a Loan with TSB but this isn't suitable for UE, it stands at 10k however I have negotiated with the Citizens Advice Bureau for this and the OD to be paid off in nominal amounts whilst I can't really work.

Lloyds haven't done much to my husbands card after I sent them my final response, they don't even call him about it.

Mine however they call me and write to me and threaten me with legal action (I think because I sent the famous Niddy reply to lloyds and they didn't like it too much!!)

Well, I sit on egg shells as the months go by hoping and praying the don't do anymore , and they haven't added any interest to the accounts because for some reason they have frozen it because our other accounts are through the Citizens Advice Bureau, me thinks they are hoping we will just by them off by chance.

Re: Jen_Br UE Diary

Update: Received a letter from Lloyds with regards to my CC. It was in response to a letter I sent to SCM “account sold whilst in dispute”

Thank you for your letter dated 21 June
    Further to a letter dated 2 June from First Step Finance (No clue who these ppl are). I'm sorry to hear that you are still unhappy with our response to your request for documentation under s 78 of the CCA.
    Our position on this position remains as detailed in our letter dated Jun 10th We have complied fully with our obligations under s78 and your debt remains fully enforceable. We do not consider it to be in dispute you are obliged to continue to make repayments and if you fail to do so we are permitted to undertake collection activities. These collections activities are entirely proper and reasonable. They are permitted in law and in no way constitute harassment. We are also permitted to report defaults to Credit Reference Agency.

We have now closed our file but we will of course retain any further correspondence you may send and cooperate fully with the FOS if you decide to ask them to look into your complaint.

Comment

UPDATE:
      ME: received a default notice as you know...

DH: received a letter yesterday from SCM saying ... They are going to take him to court as they already issued a default notice ((um we got one for ME but not for him)) and if we dont pay within 16 days of the letter etcetc

I can scan it for you if you want nid.. but DH is quite worried that they are threating with court.

UPDATE: I received Same letter for MY CC

Comment

Dear Sirs,

Account No: XXXXXXXX

I write with reference to the above numbered account.

I note with regret that you have chosen not to deal with this matter despite my previous communication endeavouring to assist you in coming to a satisfactory arrangement to close this account without the need for legal action. Do you need me to point out that this account is formally in dispute with Lloyds TSB and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974).

As you are no doubt aware, your continual harassment not only breaches the Consumer Credit Act (1974), but also the Data Protection Act (1998), the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the Office Of Fair Trading's Debt Collection Guidelines. Being that the Original Creditor is now in default of my CCA Request and OFT Debt Collection Guidelines, I consider this account to be in serious dispute, especially due to the fact that whilst my CCA Request remains in default (outstanding), enforcement action is not permitted in line with s.127(3) of the CCA1974. As such, any litigation you may decide to take will be vigorously defended and I will counter claim for all quantifiable damages and costs, upon having the summons set-aside, due to the dispute and your knowledge of my dispute.

I therefore suggest you go away and stop harassing me with such nonsense. If you really want to waste my time, the courts time and your clients (LTSB) time by pursuing this "lost cause" then please feel free - however this will be emphasised when I apply for set-aside, moreso because I am telling you the law and telling you that whilst an account is in dispute no formal action can and should be taken.

I shall be citing the following reasons; to get any formal request made by you, or your solicitors, set-aside:

* The creditor failed to comply with the rules and prejudiced the debtor in the process.
        * The demand was issued in error.
        * The amount stated on the statutory demand is disputed.
        * Section 127(1) of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA 1974) is subject to the restrictions imposed by sections 127(3) & (4). Those subsections set out the circumstances in which the court shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) of the Act.

I have made myself crystal clear, now I suggest you go and pass this account back to the Original Creditor and stop with the bullying tacticts, they will not work; also stop wasting my time.

If you decide to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate formal complaints with the appropriate authorities including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished. I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully

Comment

Hello my love - glad you have transferred your diary details over here - good luck with your continued journey through UE

Remember, the future is bright - the future is orange :innocent

Comment

Nothing doing here.... moving to next thread ;-y

Keep us updated with progress Jen ;--G
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

*sigh* Wescot
              So Wescot is after DH... Funny NO letters JUST phonecalls.. we are guessing its to do with TSB.

(funny i have an account with HBOSand they just upped my OD to 1k LOL)

Anyway is it wrong to tell them he isn't there they got the wrong guy.. cause i did... wompwomp

But seriously noletters.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
                *sigh* Wescot
                So Wescot is after DH... Funny NO letters JUST phonecalls.. we are guessing its to do with TSB.
                Ok, send this to Wescot: --->

(funny i have an account with HBOSand they just upped my OD to 1k LOL)
                Yep cos right now HBOS & LTSB are separate entities, just owned in name...... They would not be able to utilise ROSO from one to the other (well they could but it'd be a tough process).

Anyway is it wrong to tell them he isn't there they got the wrong guy.. cause i did... wompwomp
                Not at all - just remember to omit his name from the council register when you next get the electoral register form - cross his name off so he doesn't flag up.... k
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Send what to them??there was no link

Comment

Sorry my bad - no need to send them anything, ignore me lol.... that's why I never added a link hehe gh

Comment

Hey Nids, So the account went back to Lloyds and now BACK again to wescott they called me.. I failed security but they caught gavin off guard...

and they said "didn't you spend the money" He said "im not discusing this over the phone...hung up

What letter should I send to them.. both CC have been "sold" to them again... ffs.

Comment

PS... saying that all the accounts (OD and a loan) got sold to a DCA as well.... despite having an agreement with lloyds for the payments. They said its common practice to close the account and give it to a DCA to deal with.

Comment

Don't send owt til they write.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                            Don't send owt til they write.
                            Owt ...? that Yorkshire speak. didnt know you were one of them...thought you was a Scottish gentleman...

Comment

I um a jock hen

Comment

Working...
                              X