GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jen_Br UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen_Br UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jen_Br UE Diary

Hi jen,

I'm assuming that this come from Moorcroft's Pre Litigation Division. They hahve a division for everything. If its this one it actually equates, as I have just told Mrs D, to the Pre School Potty Training Group which is located in the basement toilets of Moorcroft Towers. They have been let out on a Sunday School trip and its nappy changing time. I know what I would do as I think its one of their attempts to bring you to heel and contact them. See what Niddy says first.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Thanks they have now started ringing easy to avoid but annoying

Comment

Hi Jen,
        Today I have received the very same worded "Pre Litigation" letter from Moorcroft in respect of my Barclaycard.

It isn't the first time I have received this worded letter from them, without looking in my folders I can't remember which creditor it was in relation to, but after I sent back the "Threat of litigation" letter template, they didn't proceed any further with the threat.

Good luck
        Alland

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
            Well Roll On to Aug 13th This hasn't been touched in a while...

Lloyds TSB CC- My name(Deemed UE) - ATM with APEX they call I tell them to write, etc etc... Ive told them the account is in dispute, they tell me that lloyds say its not (all this done in writing) Something I should send?
            __________________________________________________ _________________________

Lloyds TSB CC DH's Name (Deemed UE)- Well this is with Credit Security Ltd. Now we received a letter ON PINK PAPER... So please visualise this on PINK PAPER as you read (I think its suppose to scare me more? or did they run out of white?)

"Once again you have disregarded our request ofr payment. We are now left with one course of Action but beore refferring your account for LEGAL action annd in a final gesture to resolve this matter our clients are prepared to accept a reduced sum in the settlement (from 12835------>8985.10). Pay us in the next 7 days and we will ammend your CRF"
            What should I send here if anything? Maybe the pink paper has me worried lol
            __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Last but not least and most worrysome.

Lloyds TSB Loan (enforceable we think as its only a 2.5-3yr old) We had set up payments but this is the loan I begrudged as they knew we couldn't afford it ad we needed money for CSA and medical bills so they said "sureee" and told us to fudge the numbers for how much we earned (bare in mind the above CC existed then with that balance) and slapped on a 21% interest rate!!!more then my fricken CC. Back to the payments we set up payments Via CAB- made a few but then lloyds after 2 months sold the debt despite agreeing and told us "Oh well deal with the DCA"

Its now with Moorcraft. the balance is 9382.61

Im not sure if this means we are being taken to court but it says

"It is a legal requirement to send a notice of Intended Litigation before proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if its not actually read by you.

To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings it is essential you settle this debt. .......We do not wish to have to do this but if agreement can't be reached by the 16th a claim may be issued by solicitors to act on on behalf of our client without further notice.

We draw to your attention that if judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and reamins unpaid a range of Court enforcement options are avail to our cleint and an application for one may be considered.
            ............legal costs, etc you will pay."

Colour coded for easy reading.

I Would send - your Lloyds > Final Response - Unenforceability (General)

DH's Lloyds Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

The loan how did you get on with your complaint to the FSO ? I too have had letter's like this from Moocroft same wording, would not worry to much.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The person I was dealing with went on Mat leave and my paperwork has been "misplaced" so I can refile if I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Last but not least and most worrysome.

Lloyds TSB Loan (enforceable we think as its only a 2.5-3yr old) We had set up payments but this is the loan I begrudged as they knew we couldn't afford it ad we needed money for CSA and medical bills so they said "sureee" and told us to fudge the numbers for how much we earned (bare in mind the above CC existed then with that balance) and slapped on a 21% interest rate!!!more then my fricken CC. Back to the payments we set up payments Via CAB- made a few but then lloyds after 2 months sold the debt despite agreeing and told us "Oh well deal with the DCA"

Its now with Moorcraft. the balance is 9382.61

Im not sure if this means we are being taken to court but it says

"It is a legal requirement to send a notice of Intended Litigation before proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if its not actually read by you.

To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings it is essential you settle this debt. .......We do not wish to have to do this but if agreement can't be reached by the 16th a claim may be issued by solicitors to act on on behalf of our client without further notice.

We draw to your attention that if judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and reamins unpaid a range of Court enforcement options are avail to our cleint and an application for one may be considered.
                ............legal costs, etc you will pay."

Colour coded for easy reading.
                Send this: Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Jen

Don't worry about these letters, it's just Lloyds being pushy - as In2Deep says, send those he suggested regards to the two cards and then send the one above regards to the legal threat for the loan - so in essence you're responding to each letter.

Keep us updated.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X