GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jen_Br UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen_Br UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jen_Br UE Diary

Feeling Sick.....

From Wescot:

Dear Mrs J
    FINAL NOTICE

Our latest enquires confirm you are still resident at the above mentioned address...and have not received a reply to our correspondence.

Unless you contact us to agree repayment of XXX within the next 10 days further collection activity WILL be taken to reover the FULL O/S balance

Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in either us or our client taking further action to recover the debt which may include;

1.Legal action against you through the courts. -- if this happends and a judgement or Decree is obtained against you court fees and legal costs could increase the amount you owe.

2. Referring your debt to a DOOR STEP COLLECTION AGENCY to carry out a collections visit at your home!!

Yours sincerely

Wescot

Nid?

Comment

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Why am I laughing? Cos what they have written is a load of old bollocks and you and I both know this, however as you're tired you're not thinking straight. Jen, chill out and respond as usual with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

They cannot take any action against you! remember that!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter posted... Phone call today!

: Hi Can I speak to JG
        :: Speaking
        : Can you confirm your address
        :: Nope. You will have a letter there from me
        : Whats it say?
        :: Open it and find out
        : Oh we will call you tomorrow
        :: You do that

Idiots.

Comment

LOl - go Jen!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I feel good this morning.. so they can call as many times as they want!!

Funny how DH isn't getting bothered about his CC.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
              Okies just throught I would ask... Lack fo sleep today.. Baby woke up at 2:45 saying "HIYA mama....and didn't leave me alone till 4:30am"

Thanks Nid
              Soppy I know - but I miss all that.... My youngest is 14 now & still a pain in the bum

Comment

Well done Jen, just stick to the plan...........

Comment

uPDATE:

So I sent your letter to Wescott and I get this as a reply:

This account was passed to wescott in good faith by our client. Wescot acts in GOOD FAITH based on the info provided by the client

We have contacted the client and they advise us that "they have never received a request for CCA"
                  this wasn't the point of the letter i HAVE a CCA but its not compliant with the regulations... wtf.
                  Should you require one.. send money blah blah to the cleitn

Because of this im placing this account on hold for 14 days. and if we dont hear from you we will resume our collections.

Comment

uPDATE:So I sent your letter to Wescott and I got this as a reply:
                    This account was passed to wescott in good faith by our client. Wescot acts in GOOD FAITH based on the info provided by the client
                    We have contacted the client and they advise us that "they have never received a request for CCA"
                    this wasn't the point of the letter i HAVE a CCA but its not compliant with the regulations... wtf.
                    Should you require one.. send money blah blah to the cleitn
                    Hi Jen
                    [size=5]Not sticking my nose but...If you got a recorded delivery reciept of signature from original for the CCA ([size=5]as no doubt you know anyways). Its proof....
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Jen

Just send a copy of the last letter, and a copy of their letter with a new one (cover letter) saying something along the lines of "please read the document that I send you properly before wasting both our time"..... and send it back again, they cannot do anything so don't worry.... gh

Comment

Sigh, so now Wescott have decided to reissue letters that say "we are trying to get a hold of mrXXXX and Mrs Jen_br if we don't hear anything we assume these details are correct.

Correct me if im wrong but if they weren't correct openeing other peoples mail is illegal no?

Comment

A person commits an offence if, intending to act to a person's detriment and without reasonable excuse, opens a postal packet which they know or suspect to have been delivered incorrectly.
                          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

yeah see so why do DCAS say that because SURELY if it was addressed to Mr Smith.. and Mr smith doesn't live there they aren't going to open it... but in the letter they say

"If we don't hear from you by XXX then we will assume the above details are correct-- eh? WTF morons.

Comment

Morons indeed.

It's schoolground stuff eh ?

So basically, if they get a wrong address then they won't receive a reply..... but the details will automatically and somehow magically be correct because they said so HAHAHA.
                              I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Sigh, so now Wescott have decided to reissue letters that say "we are trying to get a hold of mrXXXX and Mrs Jen_br if we don't hear anything we assume these details are correct.

Correct me if im wrong but if they weren't correct openeing other peoples mail is illegal no?
                                Is this for real? So they pretty much say to you that if their chaser letter goes unanswered, they will assume you ARE resident? For fuck sake, their blatant disregard for common sense saddens me......

Comment

Working...
                                X