GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jen_Br UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen_Br UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jen_Br UE Diary

Yes, it saddens me too!! the letter is funny we get them all the time!!

But now Wescott sent 2 letters one to DH and one to me saying :

Since our last correpsondence we have reason to believe you live at this address you owe the money to lloyd blah blah

pay now...

What do I send them now... they have had EVERY letter already!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
      What do I send them now... they have had EVERY letter already!
      I'm looking to create a new letter to tell DCA's that just "don't give up" to go forth and multiply, hold fire i'll try get it sorted this week.

in any case, for the moment just ignore them for the moment. Not like they can do much!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that-- Let me know when you do as they are mailing me at least one letter a day for me and DH think of the trees!

Comment

I already had one listed, it is here Jen: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2317#p2317

gh gh
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah they have had that letter-- I was just waiting you said you might make a new one but ill resend that one!

Comment

Jen,

Just re-send it, it'll be fine...... I was going to do one but not really worth it, however I am going to add a lot of new ones shortly - just not enough hours in the day lately!

Comment

UPDATE: Jan 19th 2011

So I got a letter from Nelsons and Partners acting on behalf of wescott on behalf of TSB

saying GOOD NEWS we can accept a 20% discount off your current CC amount

--gee thanks!

Comment

Guess you're gonna ignore, as i'd suggest anyway? lol

Comment

Was goingt o see their 20% discount and lower it by 80%

LOL yes ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                      Was goingt o see their 20% discount and lower it by 80%

LOL yes ignore.

Comment

Letter from Wescott today
                        Adressed to me (expect Dhs to follow in a couple of days)

Mrs Jen_Br

Because you have ignored our requests and we did tell you we could make a door stop visit.

Therefore we will be contacting our agent to make an appointment wtih you for a door stop visit.

Unless you contact us before.

thats the jist of the letter...

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

Any ideas?
                            Have you sent them this threat of doorstep letter? http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7
                            But if it helps, I've had lots of threats of doorstep visits, but none have yet turned up...
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Yeah Wescott don't seem to care about that...ill send again.

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                                Have you sent them this threat of doorstep letter? http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7
                                But if it helps, I've had lots of threats of doorstep visits, but none have yet turned up...
                                Yeah Wescott don't seem to care about that...ill send again.
                                Hi Jen

I tend to agree, just send that off and see what they say! If it continues then we'll look into things further - can you confirm, is this the same as that last visit where he was rude to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X