GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jen_Br UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen_Br UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jen_Br UE Diary

Well according to the guy who came he said he was from wescott..... Ill send this letter off again

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
      Well according to the guy who came he said he was from wescott.....
      So in answer to my simple question..... are they the same or different?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes... yes is the answer.

Comment

Yes... yes is the answer.
          Ok, lets see what happens when you get back -
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update:
            I got my the agreement RE: DHs loan that was only taken out in 2009. There is no signature but I believe we got it over the phone you can tell LTSB is takingt he PISS because the interest rate was 18% *irresponsible lending cough*.

Anyway-- Do you want me to upload it for shitz and giggles or?

Comment

Update:
              I got my the agreement RE: DHs loan that was only taken out in 2009. There is no signature but I believe we got it over the phone you can tell LTSB is takingt he PISS because the interest rate was 18% *irresponsible lending cough*.

Anyway-- Do you want me to upload it for shitz and giggles or?
              Please upload it - in the new section jen, here: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...play.php?f=169

Thanks

Comment

Will Upload the new CCA from Lloyds I know its enforceable as it was a loan taken out in 2008-9 and I would LOVE for them to take me to court so I could prove they lended irresponsibly.

hOwever Ive just been called by a new DCA Allied International (posh name for a Glaswegian company!)

Anyway they wanted me to confirm my details and got mad when I didn't. They said "we are calling on behalf of lloyds!" I said good.

I have just uploaded my Old CCAs for the 2 CC. Hope this helps NID.

Im guessing I just keep ignoring Allied?

Comment

Lloyds - I know its enforceable as it was a loan taken out in 2008-9 and I would LOVE for them to take me to court so I could prove they lended irresponsibly. however Ive just been called by a new DCA Allied International (posh name for a Glaswegian company!)

Anyway they wanted me to confirm my details and got mad when I didn't. They said "we are calling on behalf of lloyds!" I said good. Im guessing I just keep ignoring Allied?
                  Yep - just ignore them......

I have just uploaded my Old CCAs for the 2 CC. Hope this helps NID.
                  No you haven't Nothing there from you Jen

Comment

Tried to upload but timed out-- my net was playing up wll try again this morning.

Comment

Tried to upload but timed out-- my net was playing up wll try again this morning.
                      Phew! I was more concerned about you loading it on the public domain!!

Comment

I am blonde, but not that blonde

Comment

I am blonde, but not that blonde
                          Is you blonde? I thought you were ginger

Comment

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT blonde blonde blonde--> Hubby is ginger.

Comment

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT blonde blonde blonde--> Hubby is ginger.

Comment

ANOTHER Saturday and another 2 new brand new DCAs for both Mine and DHs Cr.Card.

Comment

Working...
                                X