GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop's UE Diary

A few credit cards

Quick reference guide with current state of affairs...

MBNA - no agreement found
    CAP ONE - sent a recon - UE
    BARCLAYCARD - sent a recon - UE
    LLOYDS - Sent a recon - UE
    NAT WEST - Sent a recon - UE
    EGG - Confirm no agreement found
    HALIFAX - Confirm no agreement found
    AMEX - sent a recon - UE

NAT WEST - Overdraft (most posts in overdraft thread but might update in here so I don't lose my place). Sold (?) to Apex Oct 16

The new friends I have made so far.... DLC, Cabot, Moorcroft, Midas, Alpins, Credit Solutions, Triton, Green & Co, UCA, MK Rapid, MKDP, Keynes Collections (last 3 are all the same firm), Fredricksons, Bryan Carter, Firstsource Advantage, Apex, AIC
    Last edited by Bricktop; 17 February 2018, 19:01.

Re: Dixies UE Diary

MBNA

Type of account: credit card

Date commenced: approx 2001

Approx balance: £11,000

Date last paid: last full payment approx July 2009

Are you on arrangement: £1 per month standing order

Status: Default but paying the £1 per month - stopped June 2012

Account owner: DCA (DLC)

January: DLC offer to settle 50% of oustanding balance
    May: DLC intention to issue claim for charging order on house
    6th June: Sent £1 rec del request for CCA signed for on 7/6
    14th June: Aplins Solicitors - 14 days to pay full amount or court action
    15th June: Sent Aplins 'liase with your client' letter (as per advice below)
    16th June: DLC awaiting CCA copy from MBNA - will update in 21 days
    7th July: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    28th July: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    28th August: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    18th September: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    9th October: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    31st October: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    21st November: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    12th December: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

11th January: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    11th January: Auto phoned my mobile phone "press 2 if it isn't you" - so I pressed 2
    11th January: Phoned my work, switchboard put through as I deal with public on phone, I totally lost the plot and asked them to check their records and give me a valid reason why I was called at work - apparently it was a 'system error' - told them to remove all phone numbers relating to me from their error ridden system because if another 'system error' happens I will see them in court
    12th January: Harassment by telephone at work template sent
    23rd January: We wont perster you again by phone, we know we cannot enforce but you should really be paying us
    13th February: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    2nd March: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    14th March: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    5th April: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
    20th April: Due to the age of the account T&C's are unavailable, we cannot enforce but we can still pester you
    Last edited by Bricktop; 15 November 2013, 23:33. Reason: update

Comment

MBNA - regards aplins send a cover note with a copy of the cca request and literally say "I've recently requested a cca therefore please liaise with mbna"

Leave it at that. It'll get em off your back.

Our of interest I presume you cca'd mbna and not aplins?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks, will fire the letter off tomorrow.

I cca'd DLC

urgh, should it have been Hillesden Securities Ltd (formerly MBNA) that is written on the right of all the DLC letters ?

Edit - Hillesden and DLC seem to be the same firm, why the different names ?

Name: Hillesden Securities
        Also Known As: Hillesden Securities Ltd, Hillesden Secs, Hillesden Securities Brackley, Hillsden Secs, Hillsdon Secs, Hillesden Dect Collectors, Hillesden Securities Debt Collectors, Hillsden Securities, Hillsden Securities Ltd, Hillsdon Securities Ltd, etc.
        Address: Buckingham Road, Brackley NN13 7DN
        Extra Data: This is one of the trading names of Direct Legal & Collections.
        Last edited by Bricktop; 14 June 2012, 23:38.

Comment

CAPITAL ONE

Date commenced: approx 2003

Approx balance: £18,000

Are you on arrangement: Paying £1 per month standing order - stopped June 2012

Account owner: Capital One

16th June: Rec del CCA Request signed for 20/06
          11th July: Received a reconstituted copy of original agreement - sending to Niddy for advice - confirmed UE
          14th July: Rec Del Missing PT's template letter sent
          7th August: Received 'we think its good and will continue to pester you' letter

31 January: My account is no longer being managed by the DCA on behalf of Capital One (what DCA lol ?)
          15th February: We have passed it onto Credit Solutions
          18th February: Credit Solutions - we are agents for Capital One, we have been instructed to recover the money.
          19th February: Sold whilst in dispute sent to Credit Solutions
          28th February: Credit Solutions - we want to clarify if Cap One sent you anything and did you pay a quid
          3rd March: Speak to Cap One in future, GFY (I paid my quid and
          got an application form in return)
          4th March: we are going to call at your house to discuss payment
          5th March: Don't bother coming, you're not invited
          13th March: Credit Solutions - please call us to discuss your dispute
          18th May: Credit Solutions - 50% off !
          10th August:Credit Solutions - 50% off !
          23rd August: My account is no longer being managed by the DCA on behalf of Capital One

23rd October: Capital One have sold account to Cabot
          28rd October: Cabot - send money
          1st November:SWID letter sent
          11th November: Cabot - we have asked Cap One for copy of agreement
          Last edited by Bricktop; 11 November 2015, 11:49.

Comment

Pezman v MKDP

BARCLAYCARD

Date commenced: approx 2000

Approx balance: £8,000

Account owner: Barclaycard

16th June: Rec del CCA Request
            11th July: We are looking and will get back to you asap letter received
            30th November: We have sold it to MKDP
            13th December: MK Rapid Recoveries - we haven't received your offer of payment
            14th December: Sold whilst in dispute sent

5th January: MKDP - We will get back to you when we get the documents you have requested
            9th January: MKDP - You have not contacted us (!?!) for repaying the balance so we will send to our pre-litigation dept
            9th January: I refer your earlier letter to your later letter (earlier letter dated after later letter received)
            11th February: MKDP - We will liaise with the OC and try to get the documents you requested
            14t
            h February: MKDP - Here is a reconstituted credit agreement (sent to Niddy - unenforceable)
            18th February: Missing PT's letter sent to MKDP (& cc'd Barclaycard)
            23rd February: Barclaycard - letter from Collette, 4 pages long explaining why they think they have complied with my S78 request.
            15th March: MKRR phoned mobile - chap was getting quite agitated when I refused to answer security questions. Hard lines buddy, move along.
            18th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Go away, I am not answering security questions.
            18th March: MKRR phoned mobile again - I missed the call
            19th March: Harassment by telephone letter sent.
            19th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Go away, I am not answering security questions.
            20th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Go away, I am not answering security questions.
            22th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Go away, I am not answering security questions.
            6th April: Keynes Collections - Notice of intended legal action, pay legal action may be taken
            8th April: Threat o gram LBA
            12th April: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied
            15th May: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied
            21st June: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied
            30th July: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied
            4th September: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied
            19th September: MKDP Here are copies of the stuff we sent on 14th Feb, we think it's good
            26th September:And I again refer you to my letter of 18th February

14th October: MKDP - we have sold this to HPH2 and they have appointed Robinson Way to chase you
            28th October: Robinson Way - Tell us what you can afford and pay money
            1st November:SWID letter sent
            13th November: Robinson Way - Please complete this income and expenditure sheet

2nd January:
            Robinson Way - we have received your letter and action on hold while we check things out
            15th February: Robinson Way - we are still waiting for Barclaycard to get back to us
            Last edited by Bricktop; 15 February 2016, 11:05.

Comment

LLOYDS

Date commenced: approx 1996

Approx balance: £15,000

Account owner: lloyds

March sent annual statement to wrong address, opened by relative
              16th June: Rec del CCA Request signed for 21/06
              28th June Been sent a 4 page re-constituted terms and conditions (no date no signature) and in covering letter they are trying to locate the original agreement
              Date unknown: We have given to Cabot
              Date Unknown: we want money
              16th November: Cabot - phoned mobile wanting money - all in writing please no discussion over phone
              21st November: Cabot - we have bought the account, please pay us
              24th November: GFY no cca letter sent

29th July:Cabot - Please contact us to discuss your account
              31st July:Please read my previous letter
              7th August:Cabot 30% off !!!!
              22nd August: Cabot - we can't find your letter dated 24th November
              22nd August:that's a shame, I think it's a great letter, have another copy
              12th September:Cabot - we are contacting Lloyds and will get back to you
              2nd October: They are still looking for a CCA
              Last edited by Bricktop; 2 October 2013, 11:36.

Comment

NAT WEST

Date commenced: approx 1997

Approx balance: £7,000

Account owner: Nat West

16th June: Rec del CCA Request
                9th July: returned P.O. require a signature before request can be processed
                14th July: Rec del signature request by creditor letter sent
                6th August:
                returned P.O. require a signature before request can be processed - Again !
                7th August: CCA request with sig on anti tamper image
                21st August:
                disappointed I have not paid them for 2 months letter received
                1st September: recon terms sent, not got my signature on it
                4th September: You still haven't paid the monthly quid letter received
                4th September: And you still haven't sent me a copy of my agreement letter sent, ('pop it in the post' to me template)
                14th September: We have complied with CCA request and this account is enforcable in our opinion letter received
                20th September: We want another quid and a signature
                1st October: GFY letter sent
                29th September: Triton: Nat west has passed to us to get full payment letter
                1st October: Sold whilst in dispute letter sent to Triton
                6th October: Triton: 'we will discuss with Nat West and get back to you' letter received
                24th October: Nat West We do not consider this account to be in dispute, we will be pursuing for the money
                19th November: Triton: Disappointed no money paid, considering further action, may contact a debt recovery agent.
                30th November: Triton: Notice of legal proceedings
                3rd December: Threat o gram LBA sent
                10th December: Triton: Nat West have satisfied S78 request, please send income and expenditure statement

18th January: Green and co, We are likely to be instructed to commence court proceedings against you
                18th January: Threat o gram LBA sent
                2nd February: Green & Co, Our client (Triton) will respond direct and we have been asked to close our file
                13th February: Nat West, We are passing it onto Moorcroft, they will be in touch
                2nd March: Moorcroft, Hi we are a collection agent now dealing with your account
                3rd March: Sold whilst in dispute letter sent to Moorcroft
                16th March: Moorcroft, We will liaise with our client and get back to you
                26th March: Moorcroft, here is a copy of the Nat west letter saying they have complied, pay within 14 days or further action will be taken
                2nd April: GFY one liner refering to my last letter
                8th April: Moorcroft rang home number - in writing please
                16th April: We will liaise with our client, activity on hold, will get back to you
                22nd April: Moorcroft, here is yet another copy of the Nat West
                letter saying they have complied, immediate payment required to avoid possibilty of further action
                15th June:
                Midas - We are part of Moorcroft and have been asked to review your account. Prevent possible further action, contact Moorcroft.
                29th June: Moorcroft - Discount offer 20% off !!
                30th July: Moorcroft - to prevent possible further action contact us with your payment proposal
                31st July:Please read my previous letter
                6th August: Moorcroft, here is yet another copy of the Nat West letter saying they have complied, immediate payment required to avoid possibilty of further action
                8th August:and here is yet another GFY letter refering you to my GFY letters previously sent
                17th August: Moorcroft, we have returned this lemon to Nat West
                4th September:Fredricksons: we are taking this on
                6th September:
                Sold whilst in dispute
                11th September:Fredricksons: we have not received a satisfactory response from you
                11th September:One liner GFY refer to my other letter
                18th September: Freds: account on hold, will get back to you
                18th September: Freds: Sent same Nat West copy letter that Moorcroft sent on 26/5, 22/04, 6/8 & they think it's good.
                26th September:And I refer you back to my letter of 6/9/13
                9th October: Freds: account on hold, will get back to you
                9th October: Bryan Carter Sols: Freds have asked us to write to you for money
                10th October:BC - refer to your client - account on hold
                17th October: Freds the Nat West say their position is unchanged
                14th November: Freds you still haven't paid, one final opportunity before we recommend to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a county court claim.
                14th November:Threat-o-gram LBA
                4th December:Account on hold until 16th December, then we will pester you again unless you pay.

2nd January:Green and co. Freds want us to take you to court unless you pay
                3rd January: Threat-o-Gram LBA
                10th March: Wescot - we have been instructed to collect the debt
                11th March: Sold whilst in dispute
                20th March: wescot - you haven't contacted us
                21st March: Oh yes I have
                24th March: wescot - here is a copy of a letter from Nat West that everyone sends you saying in their opinion they have complied
                8th April:Wescot - we will look into your dispute and get back to you
                3rd May: Wescot - Reduced settlement offer
                8th June: Wescot - contact us within 14 days or recovery team will recommence not getting anywhere
                21st June: Wescot - To avoid the recovery team taking further action you must pay in full or contact us (red headed paper no less !)
                Last edited by Bricktop; 26 June 2014, 09:13.

Comment

EGG

Date commenced: approx 2000

Approx balance: £4,000

Are you on arrangement: Paying £1 per month standing order - Stopped June 2012

Account owner: EGG now Barclaycard

16th June: Rec del CCA Request signed for 20/06
                  11th July: 'We cannot find your agreement and as such this is unenforceable in court, but we will still pester you' letter received
                  Last edited by Bricktop; 7 August 2013, 12:45.

Comment

HALIFAX

Date commenced: approx 1999

Approx balance: £15,000

Account owner: Halifax

16th June: Rec del CCA Request signed for 21/06
                    2nd July: 'we are looking for it' letter received
                    13th July: been sent a recon and application form, sent to Niddy for evaluation
                    confirmed UE
                    20th July: cannot find original agreement and will not enforce letter received
                    20th September: Cabot 'we have bought the account letter received'
                    14th October: GFY... letter confirming no CCA sent
                    18th October: we want money letter received
                    31st October: we want money or off to pre litigation dept
                    31st October: Ooops no CCA. Sending back to Halifax

19th April: Cabot - Account on hold until we get the CCA from Halifax
                    Last edited by Bricktop; 7 August 2013, 12:45.

Comment

AMERICAN EXPRESS

Date commenced: 1996

Approx balance: £1,500

Account owner: Amex

16th June: Rec del CCA Request signed for 22/06
                      12th July: Received what looks like an application form - sent to Niddy for evaluation
                      confirmed UE
                      17th July: Received sorry you had cause to complain will get back to you
                      26th July: Your complaint (?) is not upheld letter received
                      11th October: We have transfered the account to UCA (DCA)
                      12th October: UCA pay us money please
                      14th October: sold whilst in dispute letter sent

19th October: UCA please contact us to arrange payment
                      13th November: Amex we have got the lemon back and are disappointed

6th November: Amex we have given this to Moorcroft for them to have a go
                      7th November: Moorcroft - please contact us we will be happy to discuss repayment proposal
                      8th Novemeber:my proposal is you find another debt to chase, this one is in dispute
                      14th November: Amex - statement of account
                      15th November:Moorcroft - account on hold while we talk to amex
                      27th December: Amex - DLC changed to FirstSource Advantage

9th January: Firstsource - send money
                      10th January: Sold whilst in dispute
                      28th January: Firstsource - send money
                      14th February:Amex Statement
                      9th October: Firstsource - send money
                      1st November: Firstsource - send money
                      3rd November: Firstsource - pay in installments offer

18th February: Firstsource India - we are sending to Firstsource Belfast
                      24th February: Firstsource Belfast - We are returning to Amex
                      Last edited by Bricktop; 2 March 2015, 19:26.

Comment

Posts made for each creditor for diary purposes.

They have all fired their opening salvo's over the past 3 years and I have swerved courtrooms so far, so I guess it is now my turn to hit them back.

1st plan of action is to cca request them all I take it ?

Comment

Hi Bricktop,

have you sent a CCA request for each card or just MBNA?

Vint
                          Last edited by Riz; 15 June 2012, 13:19. Reason: OP's username has been changed.

Comment

At this point in time just DLC (MBNA)

Comment

Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Is there a particular address for each creditor I should fire all my cca requests off to (ie a forum page listing them all) or should I just google their head office address's and launch my letters at them that way ?

......and in particular the Egg card that has now gone to Barclaycard, who gets my £1 postal order ?
                              Last edited by Bricktop; 15 June 2012, 18:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X