GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Indeed, just wait for their next letter

Comment

24th October: Nat West We do not consider this account to be in dispute, we will be pursuing for the money

Will wait for the next letter

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        19th October: UCA (amex) please contact us to arrange payment

This has also crossed with my GFY it's in dispute letter sent a few days ago, filed and will wait for next one
        Hey Bricktop

I also have the dubious pleasure of being contacted by UCA this month. Will be interesting to compare notes and their template threat-o-grams as/when we get them!

Best
        SnV
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I bet loads of us have the same letters from the same people

Comment

I bet loads of us have the same letters from the same people
            No doubt!

UCA are a new DCA for me though, so will be interesting to see what DCA flavour they are! (brown smelly stuff flavour I expect!)
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I Had letters from them a few years ago when I dropped to £1 token payments, I didn't reply to any of their letters then and after a while they stopped wasting postage so unless they know they can get a result I think they will be the same as the other money chasers.

Comment

3 letters today (31st October)

Cabot: you have failed to make a payment we may pass to our pre litigation dept

2nd letter...

Cabot: we have contacted Halifax and there is no original agreement, we are passing it back to Halifax

DLC (mbna): still no sign of a CCA - on hold for another 21 days

Comment

2nd letter...

Cabot: we have contacted Halifax and there is no original agreement, we are passing it back to Halifax
                  Good grief! Could they be more incompetent?!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                    Good grief! Could they be more incompetent?!

yes!!

Comment

LOL we all get letters like that at some point, ive had 2 letters in one envelope before, one saying, we note your query and will respond in 14 days, and the other saying, our client confirms they have complied.

So yes, they can be incompetent.

Me, id ignore the first letter, and keep the 2nd very safe!

Comment

2nd letter...

DLC (mbna): still no sign of a CCA - on hold for another 21 days
                        This reminds me of the day in 2008 when I received two envelopes on the same day from Crapbot Farcical. The first envelope contained an incredibly defiant and aggressive statement from their then Chief Executive, Dear Old Uncle Kenny Maynard, explaining why Crapbot were NOT obliged to provide me with a copy of their complaints procedure.

The other envelope contained a copy of Crapbot's complaints procedure.

Some things never change.

In this case, I would do exactly as SXGuy suggests. That second letter is valuable.

SH

Comment

I agree, keep that second letter very safe, stapled to the envelope it came in.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Brief updates regarding them all in my 1st post in this thread.

5 out of 8 cannot find CCA's, and some have admitted the fact (thank you !)

Just wish the other 3, Nat West, Amex, Cap One would also bite the bullet and admit they cannot find / have a valid CCA, I could rest a lot easier if they would.

£90k's worth of alleged debt is currently in limbo thanks to this Niddy and this forum, so another small donation sent. Best forum on the net imo for helping people, long may it survive.

Comment

Aaaw thanks. We do try but great hearing you guys tell us.
                              Thanks
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bricky do you want me to keep your second letter? i usualy put them in my knickers
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X