GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Hopefully a substandard cut and paste job...
    I don't think so looks like a proper copy, However it does say at the top it is a 'short application form' and with the covering letter that came with it 'I would have had a copy sent to me of the agreement with the card'.

I think I was sent the same sort of paperwork that 'helmsman' + 'MustGetStraight' posted in their diaries.
    Last edited by Bricktop; 11 July 2012, 19:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      I don't think so looks like a proper copy, However it does say at the top it is a 'short application form' and with the covering letter that came with it 'I would have had a copy sent to me of the agreement with the card'.
      Trust that you have sent it off to Niddy.

Comment

Barclaycard wrote today re Egg account, cannot find agreement

Capital One sent a reconstituted copy of agreement, will send to Niddy to have a look at.

Updated diary pages
        Egg - result, nice one mate

Crappy1 - no emails.... agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Egg - result, nice one mate
          Yup, pleased with that.

To celebrate made a small donation to the site, better in your pocket than theirs

Comment

To celebrate made a small donation to the site, better in your pocket than theirs
            bless thank you
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fine Vintage View Post
              Trust that you have sent it off to Niddy.
              sent, fingers crossed !

Comment

Received what looks like an application form from Amex in reply to my CCA request, sending this off to Niddy as well for his opinion

Comment

wow 3 replies in 3 days !

This time it's Halifax, sent me a recon agreement and a very detailed application form.

Emailed Niddy for evaluation...
                  Last edited by Bricktop; 13 July 2012, 15:22.

Comment

And the £35K message lands.....

Amex
                    Cap One
                    Halifax

All 3 are UE

Comment

And the £35K message lands.....

Amex
                      Cap One
                      Halifax

All 3 are UE

Yep, none have any PT's nor are they linked to any

Respond with Missing PT's template on all 3

Comment

Amex sent a 'sorry you had cause to complain' letter

Au Contraire my Express chums, you couldn't supply me with a valid CCA, I am certainly not complaining, just pointing out you can swivel if you think you are getting another cent out of me.

Comment

Reply from Halifax ref my missing PT letter.

'While we try to locate the full original agreement we will not be seeking to enforce the agreement'

That's a £15K letter right there

Comment

'While we try to locate the full original agreement we will not be seeking to enforce the agreement'

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Amex response to my missing PT letter received today.

Lots of blah blah, the agreement was set out in the form of an application form, we believe it is valid and enforceable, etc, blah blah.

however amongst all the waffle was this..

"It was only necessary for us to retain on our electronic systems a copy of the front page bearing your signature"

Sounds like they don't have a hard copy of the original to me.

Comment

Nice! Make sure you keep that safe somewhere!
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X