GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Just pop off the CCA to however you;ve been paying, it's their responsibility to pass to the actual creditor and get the agreements. The more steps between you and a lawful agreement the better. let's hope they've lost them or they're at the very bottom of a big pile in the lowest basement...........................

Comment

I think I have got my head around all the CC debts and the plan of action for them, my final issue is my overdraft.

I was under my limit and offered & sent the token £1 payment, they hit me with charges over a couple of months to send me over the agreed limit and have been hitting me with the 'daily fine' ever since as far as I am aware. I have not had any documentation other than to say my statement is online, no idea how or where to access that information.

As it isn't a CC I am wondering the best plan of action for this. (and does it make a difference that I have a secured loan and my mortgage with the Nat West ?)

NAT WEST

Type of account: overdraft

Date commenced: account opened 1981

Approx balance: £1,000+

Date last paid: last full payment approx July 2009

Are you on arrangement: No, was paying £1pm, stopped that now

Account owner: NAT WEST

17/06 stopped the £1pm payment
      Last edited by Bricktop; 22 June 2012, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        I think I have got my head around all the CC debts and the plan of action for them, my final issue is my overdraft.

I was under my limit and offered & sent the token £1 payment, they hit me with charges over a couple of months to send me over the agreed limit and have been hitting me with the 'daily fine' ever since as far as I am aware. I have not had any documentation other than to say my statement is online, no idea how or where to access that information.

As it isn't a CC I am wondering the best plan of action for this. (and does it make a difference that I have a secured loan (see post #1) and my mortgage with the Nat West ?)

NAT WEST

Type of account: overdraft

Date commenced: account opened 1981

Approx balance: £1,000+

Date last paid: last full payment approx July 2009

Are you on arrangement: No but paying goodwill £1 per month standing order

Account owner: NAT WEST
        replied here --> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Overdrafts - CCA Information
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Stopped the standing order, if anything happens in future will update details for advice

You are a credit to the human race my good man

Comment

Stopped the standing order, if anything happens in future will update details for advice

You are a credit to the human race my good man
            Post up anything and everything you get from NatWest once you stop payments on this account since the mortgage on your home is also with the same bank so you'll need to keep your eye on the ball. As Niddy has said s.78 doesn't apply to ODs but they may not realize that at first

Comment

Will do, I need to be sure, hence not messing about with my secured loan
              Last edited by Bricktop; 17 June 2012, 20:48.

Comment

Secured loan - leave well alone. Unsecured debts are all you're interested in

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Dixies UE Diary

28th June Been sent a 4 page re-constituted terms and conditions (no date no signature) and in covering letter they are trying to locate the original agreement
                  Added this to the LLoyds diary, will I still need to e-mail Niddy the 4 page bumpf they sent ?

Comment

Added this to the LLoyds diary, will I still need to e-mail Niddy the 4 page bumpf they sent ?
                    just covering letter for now...... If he needs anything else he will ask.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wait and see what they send next. Keep us updated though.

Comment

Nat West CC returned my postal order, they want a signature on the request.

Been with them for 20+ years so I suspect they know what my signature looks like, do I sign and re-request ?

Comment

they are so at it with this, if you've been a customer for twenty years, they definitely know who you are as they have been corresponding with you for all of that time, this is getting to be Natwest's reply to everything.

I would send this off if I were you

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

Comment

Try this if you need siggy, but look at the other regarding signatures.
                            Attached Files
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, some useful stuff to look at.

I will blast them a reply back tomorrow and update accordingly.

Comment

Barclaycard wrote today re Egg account, cannot find agreement

Capital One sent a reconstituted copy of agreement, will send to Niddy to have a look at.

Updated diary pages

Comment

Working...
                                X