GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Bricky do you want me to keep your second letter? i usualy put them in my knickers
    Is that the safest place ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And when I need the letter ? (I had better not say anymore lol)

Comment

Nearly a fortnight since the last letter from any of my friends, so Amex decided that they should write and tell me that NCO fobbed it back to them and they tell me that this is another 'final response letter' and then quote some blurb from the Office of Fair Trading.

Thanks, if the Office of Fair Trading can make me cough up a payment then feel free to contact them, otherwise I will file and ignore another yet final response in this matter.

Comment

16th November

Cabot rang my mobile today, apparently they (and Lloyds) have written to me at an address I haven't lived at for over 5 years. Lloyds have been told approx 6 times now that I have moved (and they have written to me at my current address so they do have it), so one department at Lloyds still has the wrong info and is passing it onto the DCA's. Anyhoo I told the Cabot drone to check their records and stop ringing me (see Halifax post in this thread as I thought they were pestering me about that one) and at that point I/they realized they had the wrong address details and they were phoning about a different credit card.

So they are now going to write to me at this address re the Lloyds account, bad news for them when they get my "this one hasn't got a CCA either" letter in reply.

Not best impressed that my personal info is being sent to a very old address though

Comment

Nat West Account

19th November: Triton: Disappointed no money paid, considering further action, may contact a debt recovery agent.

Should I file or reply ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Nat West Account

19th November: Triton: Disappointed no money paid, considering further action, may contact a debt recovery agent.

Should I file or reply ?
              Just file for now Bricktop

Comment

2 today...

MBNA/DLC Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

Cabot: we have bought the lloyds account you had, please pay us.

I will stick a copy of the letter confirming that LLoyds are still looking for the CCA, that'll cheer them up

Comment

2 today...

MBNA/DLC Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

Cabot: we have bought the lloyds account you had, please pay us.

I will stick a copy of the letter confirming that LLoyds are still looking for the CCA, that'll cheer them up
                  Cabot love those letters

Comment

30th November:

2 arrived today.

Barclaycard have sold the debt to some mob called MKDP - I will wait for that lot to get in contact with me then give them the good news that Barclaycard have been looking for my CCA for over 5 months.

However the next one is from Trition - (re the Nat West Card) 'Notice of Legal Proceedings' in capital letters across the top, they have recommended to Nat West that solicitors be instructed to commence court proceedings.... apparently they can get bailiffs to visit my home and take away my stuff, get a charging order against my house, get wages deducted, or a detailed examination of my financial affairs. Wow and I haven't even lost my case yet !

Not 100% sure what to do about this, if it wasn't for all the scare tactics at the bottom of the letter I would think I was off to see my local wig wearing chap, but I think they are getting desperate now. Maybe a one liner referring them back to my previous letters needed ?

Comment

Barclaycard have sold the debt to some mob called MKDP - I will wait for that lot to get in contact with me then give them the good news that Barclaycard have been looking for my CCA for over 5 months.
                      Good idea.

However the next one is from Trition - (re the Nat West Card) 'Notice of Legal Proceedings' in capital letters across the top, they have recommended to Nat West that solicitors be instructed to commence court proceedings.... apparently they can get bailiffs to visit my home and take away my stuff, get a charging order against my house, get wages deducted, or a detailed examination of my financial affairs. Wow and I haven't even lost my case yet !

Not 100% sure what to do about this, if it wasn't for all the scare tactics at the bottom of the letter I would think I was off to see my local wig wearing chap, but I think they are getting desperate now. Maybe a one liner referring them back to my previous letters needed ?
                      I'd send this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

SH

Comment

Got the same letter today! must be sending off in bulk lol.

I know not each case is the same, but from others expierence, triton and natwest will either get green & co to write, who often go away after account sold in dispute, or pass to westcott, so be interesting to see how both of ours play out.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Indeed, Triton seem to be sending out their Christmas cards early this year,

I would send the letter that SH suggested and wait for a response.

Comment

10th December:

Triton - Nat West say they have complied with s78 request..... so we can review next plan of action send us a financial statement.... send within 14 days or we will be left with little alternative but to take further action....

Yeah, uhh, I think I will file that one and wait to see what further action they come up with. Have asked enough times for a 'true copy' of the CCA and it's fairly obvious they don't have one.

Comment

Just wait for the next letter Bricktop

Comment

MBNA/DLC
                                12th December :
                                Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

Will file and wait for the next one to land

Comment

Working...
                                X