GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    MBNA/DLC
    12th December :
    Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

Will file and wait for the next one to land
    Yes,just wait for the next response

Comment

13th december: MK Rapid Recoveries - we haven't received your offer of payment

This is my Barclaycard one recently transfered to MKDP - do I hit them with 'sold whilst in dispute' or 'letter confirming no CCA' ?

Comment

13th december: MK Rapid Recoveries - we haven't received your offer of payment

This is my Barclaycard one recently transfered to MKDP - do I hit them with 'sold whilst in dispute' or 'letter confirming no CCA' ?
        Have you a letter confirming this? If you have I would send this---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Along with a copy of the letter you have
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Have you a letter confirming this? If you have I would send this---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Along with a copy of the letter you have
          I got a 'We are looking and will get back to you asap letter' - not heard anything since and that was in July

Comment

I got a 'We are looking and will get back to you asap letter' - not heard anything since and that was in July
            I would send this then if it were me----> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok thanks, will do

Comment

Ref Barclaycard

5th January: MKDP - We will get back to you when we get the documents you have requested

Filed and we shall see what they send next

Comment

Ref Barclaycard

9th January: MKDP - You have not contacted us (!?!) for repaying the balance so we will send to our pre-litigation dept

I noticed this was dated 1 day prior to their last letter although received 4 days later, so I sent a 1 liner "I refer your letter dated blah and recieved on blah to your other letter dated blah and received on blah" will see what they send next

Comment

MBNA - (DLC)

11th January: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days
                    11th January: Auto phoned my mobile phone "press 2 if it isn't you" - so I pressed 2
                    11th January: Phoned my work, switchboard put through as I deal with public on phone, I totally lost the plot and asked them to check their records and give me a valid reason why I was called at work - apparently it was a 'system error' - told them to remove all phone numbers relating to me from their error ridden system because if another 'system error' happens I will see them in court - girl at other end said she was doing it, I don't normally believe any of that crap but after the 7 rounds of F*** I gave her she probably did

Harassment by telephone at work letter going out tomorrow

Last edited by Bricktop; 11 January 2013, 21:27.

Comment

DLC stopped ringing my mother after sending the harassment letter, they replied saying they would comunicate in writing only but reserve the right to telephone should they not receive any replies etc, they dont bother ringing anymore. Everything they say to me now, is in writing

Comment

The postie battled through and managed to drop a letter in from Green and Co regarding the Nat West account.

They are likely to be instructed to commence court proceedings against me without further notice but are giving me one last chance to pay the amount off within 7 days.

Any advice on my reply ? account sold whilst in dispute ?

Comment

The postie battled through and managed to drop a letter in from Green and Co regarding the Nat West account.

They are likely to be instructed to commence court proceedings against me without further notice but are giving me one last chance to pay the amount off within 7 days.

I would send this if it were me ----> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

I got one of them weeks ago, heard nothing since, sit tight, usually they sell it on after this.

Comment

Great stuff, thanks guys.

Lets see if we can get rid of these muppets, gotta start the year as I mean to go on.

Comment

23rd January

MBNA/DLC - we will not contact you by phone, even though we cannot enforce we still think you should pay us.

Will keep that one safe in case they decide to try and enforce at some point in the future

Comment

Working...
                                X