GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

29th September

Triton: 'Nat west has placed your account with us for immediate collection' letter

Any advice on my reply ? sold whilst in dispute template ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      29th September

Triton: 'Nat west has placed your account with us for immediate collection' letter

Thats what I would send..............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

29th September

I sent the sold whilst in dispute template to triton after lombard passed it to them,
        Lombard have ignored all the template letters i have sent them (5 in total)
        Triton have stated they have asked Lombard about it and that Lombard will contact me
        In the meantime would I send a financial statement, and proposals to pay the account. I think not !!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

6/10 - Triton: 'we will discuss with Nat West and get back to you' letter received

Comment

6/10 - Triton: 'we will discuss with Nat West and get back to you' letter received
            Just sit tight and wait for their response

Comment

dlc/mbna

9th October: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

lol !
              Last edited by Bricktop; 9 October 2012, 19:38. Reason: ooops... c/p wrong date

Comment

oops.. just noticed copy/pasted wrong line of the diary, we are yet another 21 days waiting for the copy agreement

still lulz of course

Comment

11th October. Amex have passed it on to a DCA called UCA

I will wait for them to write to me then hit them with the sold whilst in dispute letter

Comment

12th October: UCA: account passed to us, blah blah, want money...

14th October: Sold whilst in dispute letter sent back to them

Comment

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      I sent the sold whilst in dispute template to triton after lombard passed it to them,
                      Lombard have ignored all the template letters i have sent them (5 in total)
                      Triton have stated they have asked Lombard about it and that Lombard will contact me
                      In the meantime would I send a financial statement, and proposals to pay the account. I think not !!
                      just thought I'd let you know what happened with this

Try-it-on passed the Sold while in dispute letter back to Loonybard/crapwest, along with the copy of the CCA req and £1.00 fee.

loonybard have returned a COPY of the 'Sold in dispute letter' to me with a request to sign the CCA request but they kept the CCA req't

Comment

Seems standard for these chimps, they don't read anything you send but just pick a template letter they like the look of and fire it back at you.

The economy is in good hands.......

Comment

11th October. Amex have passed it on to a DCA called UCA

I will wait for them to write to me then hit them with the sold whilst in dispute letter
                          Thats the one bricktop

Comment

18th October: Cabot (ex Halifax) - you have not paid us any money.... blah blah... contact us before we send to pre litigation dept...

This has crossed in the post with my GFY there is no CCA as confirmed by Halifax letter sent a few days ago.

Will wait and see what they come back with

Comment

Yes Bricktop,

Wait to see how they respond to your letter.

Comment

19th October: UCA (amex) please contact us to arrange payment

This has also crossed with my GFY it's in dispute letter sent a few days ago, filed and will wait for next one
                                Last edited by Bricktop; 19 October 2012, 17:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X