GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    23rd January

MBNA/DLC - we will not contact you by phone, even though we cannot enforce we still think you should pay us.

Will keep that one safe in case they decide to try and enforce at some point in the future
    excellent news..... well done, frame that letter
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA/DLC - we will not contact you by phone, even though we cannot enforce we still think you should pay us.

and we think you should take a reality check...

Comment

Capital One

31 January: My account is no longer being managed by the DCA on behalf of Capital One

Bizare random letter received, had no letters from Cap One (and never a DCA on their behalf) since mid last year.

It's as though they decided to spit out some paperwork just to keep in touch like.

Filed and will wait until something a bit more meaningful lands.

Comment

Capital One

31 January: My account is no longer being managed by the DCA on behalf of Capital One

Bizare random letter received, had no letters from Cap One (and never a DCA on their behalf) since mid last year.

It's as though they decided to spit out some paperwork just to keep in touch like.

Filed and will wait until something a bit more meaningful lands.
          Yes, ignore it for now Bricktop

Comment

I had that letter, 2 months later a DCA letter arrived.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

2nd Feb:

Green and Co (on behalf of Triton, (on behalf of Nat West))

Our client (Triton) will respond to you direct and we are closing our file

They didn't stay in the game long

Comment

2nd Feb:

Green and Co (on behalf of Triton, (on behalf of Nat West))

Our client (Triton) will respond to you direct and we are closing our file

They didn't stay in the game long
                Excellent!
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

its funny bricktop, we have 2 accounts that go the same way with the same letters all the time, its like reading my own diary lol

Comment

Yeah, I think I will send a one liner next time....

I refer you to SXGuy's letter of xx/xx/xx in reply to your letter of xx/xx/xx because my answer is the same as his.

Comment

LOL that could work.

"please be advised any letter you send, please treat my reply as SXGuy's reply, which you would have already received prior to sending your letter to me"

Comment

Yeah, I think I will send a one liner next time....

I refer you to SXGuy's letter of xx/xx/xx in reply to your letter of xx/xx/xx because my answer is the same as his.

Lol
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

ref Barclaycard

11th February: MKDP - We will liaise with the OC and try to get the documents you requested

Filed

Comment

Don't hold your breath

Comment

13th February : 2 arrived today.

DLC (MBNA) - still waiting for docs, will update in 21 days - been like this since last July so will keep filing the letters.

Nat West - We have passed it onto Moorcroft, they will be in touch. - will wait for Moorcroft to write to me

Comment

14th February

Ref Barclaycard

MKDP - here is a reconstituted credit agreement from Barclaycard.
                                (as normal, no sign of my signature anywhere on the documents, in fact no signature box on the docs at all)

Now previously B/card said they were still looking for the agreement and I hit MKDP a sold whilst in dispute when they took over the account.

So do I send MKDP a missing PT's letter or maybe a T&C's received might be a better option ?
                                Last edited by Bricktop; 14 February 2013, 14:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X