GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Natwest returned my P.O. again in reply to my CCA request.

2nd reply from them refusing to send the CCA without a signature

These monkeys are not going to send me anything without a signature it seems, any ideas ?

Send sig on an anti-tamper letter ?

Comment

Letter today from Liam at Cap 1

5 pages of blurb, key bits as follows....

'we do not retain original agreements, but scan the signature portion'

Quotes Carey 'prescribed terms contained in an agreement is a matter of substance not form'

I haven't said why I allege the agreement is improperly executed

'It was established in McGufflick the following steps do not amount to enforcement:
      reporting to credit agencies, demanding payment, issuing default, threatening legal action, bringing legal proceedings.'

In other words I think they know that without the agreement the are screwed but hope that all the blurb they sent me confuses me (which it does lol)

.........and the last page and a half are warning me of the dangers of me taking them to court !
      Last edited by Bricktop; 7 August 2012, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

Quotes Carey 'prescribed terms contained in an agreement is a matter of substance not form'

'It was established in McGufflick the following steps do not amount to enforcement:
        reporting to credit agencies, demanding payment, issuing default, threatening legal action, bringing legal proceedings.'

In other words I think they know that without the agreement the are screwed but hope that all the blurb they sent me confuses me (which it does lol)

.........and the last page and a half are warning me of the dangers of me taking them to court !

That is a new one i,.e. only thie signature part (usually only one signature (lifted?), and an address top left hand corner.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So if they don't retain agreements then could they still win if it went to court ?

Comment

I had a similar response from Cap 1 over 2 years ago now ........not heard anything since............
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Then how could they ever convince a court that they have reconstructed accurately?

Indeed, they need to be substantially there!

Are they expecting you to write their claim for them.

Correct, but why thake legal action if they know they cannot win. Are they confirming that they use litigation as a means of Dept collecting.

Looks like they do indeed know that they are on a sticky path.

Comment

I've got one of those too, think they think you'll lose the will by the end and just pay them to go away. Wrong...............

Comment

18th August: Hillesden Securities... still waiting for copy of CCA from MBNA - will update in 21 days.

Now been over 2 months looking for it, long may it continue
                  Last edited by Bricktop; 19 August 2012, 14:36.

Comment

18th August: Hillesden Securities... still waiting for copy of CCA from MBNA - will update in 21 days.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      Sounds like you may be joining the select "MBNA Has Lost It" Club!

Is that the CCA, the plot or the will to live. They seem to have lost all 3.

Comment

Nice - they're trying to recon it. Let's see what they produce (if anything!!)
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nat West

Recoveries dept wrote that they are disappointed that I haven't paid them a quid for a month or two against the cc debt.

Still no sign of my cca from them yet, so they can keep being disappointed

Comment

I really do not know why some of you go about upsetting these people???

they cannot go on their annual bash care of you? lol
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 September 2012, 10:09.

Comment

Received a boatload of paperwork from Nat West this morning in reply to my CCA request.

8 pages of terms and conditions, unfortunately for Nat West not one of the bits of paper has my signature on it

Do I hit them with the missing PT letter ?

(Mortgage, bank loan & overdraft also with Nat West - does this alter anything re the credit card ?)
                              Last edited by Bricktop; 1 September 2012, 10:08.

Comment

Received a boatload of paperwork from Nat West this morning in reply to my CCA request.

8 pages of terms and conditions, unfortunately for Nat West not one of the bits of paper has my signature on it

Do I hit them with the missing PT letter ?

(Mortgage, bank loan & overdraft also with Nat West - does this alter anything re the credit card ?)
                                Or this------------> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

Comment

Working...
                                X