GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What to do when your account is Assigned? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when your account is Assigned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when your account is Assigned?

I received the following assignment papers.

Niddy and Everyone!

Received letter from MBNA and Arrow Global dated 15/1/12.
    As the account is UE, do I need to send another CCA request to Arrow please?

Thank you for any advise in advance. bobo x

Admin Note: Posts moved to a new thread to retain all queries about MBNA's sale of accounts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 25 January 2012, 16:59. Reason: edited to suit....
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

all i will say is do not ignore this letter,

As to what your reply should be , id need to have a good think but i would not advocate ignoring

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post

As to what your reply should be , id need to have a good think but i would not advocate ignoring
      ermm, why? Its a bog standard NoA - so what, nothing special?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        ermm, why? Its a bog standard NoA - so what, nothing special?
        I'm not questioning you mate - just wondering why you're concerned at her receiving a NoA...?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

When you've finished thinking do let me know because today at least four AAD members have posted having all got the same letters

Comment

What are mine to do please?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              When you've finished thinking do let me know because today at least four AAD members have posted having all got the same letters
              Was just about to ask as i received that letter yesterday and you know it doesn't take much to confuse me

Comment

Hello Paul!

You advised not to ignore, would sending them a CCA request be appropriate? Thanks bobo x

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                  What are mine to do please?
                  Mine says to contact Westcot about payment so I was going to wait until Wescot write to me and then send copy of letter from MBNA saying they haven't got a CCA (account bought from Sony Visa yonks ago). Yours says contact AIC. Maybe Paul has hands on experience of how Arrow conduct business and whether they have a reputation for being impatient with high value debts. We'll see what he says

Comment

CALM DOWN - THE LOT OF YOU!

Its a bloody Notice of Assignment - usually we ignore them, I myself want to know why Paul said not to - it's normal and we see hundreds a day so stop worrying, chill out and we'll come back to this!

Thanks

Comment

Mine says to contact Westcot about payment so I was going to wait until Wescot write to me and then send copy of letter from MBNA saying they haven't got a CCA (account bought from Sony Visa yonks ago). Yours says contact AIC. Maybe Paul has hands on experience of how Arrow conduct business and whether they have a reputation for being impatient with high value debts. We'll see what he says
                      That's what I am suspecting and at the moment I am shaking like a leaf. Have not felt like this for a long time

Comment

That's what I am suspecting and at the moment I am shaking like a leaf. Have not felt like this for a long time
                        absoluely no reason whatsoever to be shaking. It is nothing to worry about.

Paul gonna get a

Comment

I know I know but it's good to know that Paul watches over us even late on a Saturday night

As you would say each case is different even though Arrow Global is the common denominator here.

I'm calm
                          Last edited by PlanB; 22 January 2012, 13:51. Reason: typo

Comment

I know I know but it's good to know that Paul watches over us even late on a Saturday night

As you would say each case in different even though Arrow Global is the common denominator here.

I'm calm
                            If you read back a page or two you'll see, Paul does not advocate "ignoring" - we do. Thus we also agree to disagree on this matter. However we do fine as we do, remember a solicitors duty is to tell you the right thing and do the best thing for you. We do not, as par for the course, respond to NoA's.

Never have, never will.

Comment

That's why you're gonna need to sign up to Niddy's excellent *Choose 2 Refuse* service because then you won't even know that letter has arrived until Monday morning
                              Last edited by PlanB; 21 January 2012, 23:02. Reason: spelling - can't we get spell-check on this site please?

Comment

Working...
                              X