X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: HELP

Did u take out this agreement, as rizzle asked?

ps aren't you also called paris5000 on here? I would have reset your password had you asked

Leave a comment:

• paris
    replied

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
    Reading between the lines from what has been posted elsewhere (or not posted now), I take it that you never owed this debt or took out the agreement claimed?

And that you only began paying this due to pressure from the debt collectors when you were unsure whether this was one of your previous genuine debts?
    I posted on the other forum but did not find them very helpful. I made the payments under pressure when I had other debts and did not know what my legal rights were. I requested the credit agreement and was send a true copy that had the presecribed terms missing and DCA told me that they were unable to find the alleged orignal agreement. I disputed it and letters were sent back and forth for a few months. The DCA then said that they were going to make me bankrupt so I complain to the FOS and loss because I made payments. The DCA demanded money again and I continued to dispute the debt. The DCA did not write to me for about a year and then started making threats again so I sent the complaint back to the FOS. The DCA then sent another credit agreement with a alleged signature which they forged and threaten to take me to court to get a CCJ. I disputed the credit agreement which has a different date to the other one and also does not have all of the prescribed terms.

The FOS have admitted there are discrepancies between the two agreements and that if it went to court that the judge might rule that the agreement is unenforceable however they did not uphold my compaint because I made token payments of one pound.

I need help on my next move ?
    Last edited by paris; 4 June 2011, 19:21.

Leave a comment:

• Riz
    replied

Reading between the lines from what has been posted elsewhere (or not posted now), I take it that you never owed this debt or took out the agreement claimed?

And that you only began paying this due to pressure from the debt collectors when you were unsure whether this was one of your previous genuine debts?

Leave a comment:

• paris
    started a topic HELP

HELP

Hi Niddy

I have used your letters before to fight a unenforcable debt for the past few years and I wonder if you have a new letter that I can use because the DCA has said that are going to try and take out a CCJ.

Abit of background information I have been sent two credit agreements with one with alleged signature on and one without. The credit agreements do not contain all of the prescribed terms and have different dates on them

I compain to the FOS ( big mistake I Know) and lost because I made token payments and offered full and final.However the good thing is that the FOS have admit that the credit agreements contain discrepancies and that only a court can decide if it is unenforceable. The FOS also said that their decison is not binding on me if I reject it and that I am free to raise my arguements in any subsequent court action.

I could not go into too much detail for obvious reasons.
Working...
X